A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.
TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.

Slop Guns should try to beat Jabroni & Lame-O first before they start calling out Spalina.

Spalina beats Jabroni by double digits even with that new roster he poached.

Lame-O beating is probably worse.

No one is ducking any of these teams.

Hearing SS trying to help poach YJ LOMO/Jan players to TG. From two different people

TG will be too 2/3 very soon

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #316287 11/26/20 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.

Slop Guns should try to beat Jabroni & Lame-O first before they start calling out Spalina.

Hearing SS trying to help poach YJ LOMO/Jan players to TG. From two different people

Making moves this winter

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316290 11/26/20 07:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.

Making moves this winter
Believe it when I see it but I know they are talking w top kids on YJ 2nd team

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316292 11/26/20 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really think YJ B teams will leave? Isn’t it getting kind of late? I also noticed that YJ D1commits run 40-45 deep. I’m sure they have multiple B level players that play high level D1. I’m not saying you’re wrong. I think it’s an interesting debate and a tough decision for a player / parent.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316293 11/26/20 08:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think anyone denies that Spallina is the top 2025 team in the country / Long Island. I just think kids / coaches and parents would enjoy playing them. What’s the big deal? Spallina beats Lomo, TG and Janelli by 15 goals. Who cares. Move on. Just play the games. It would be great for Spallina kids too. Let them show their stuff to everyone in their grade.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316294 11/26/20 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of moves?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316295 11/26/20 10:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making moves this winter

I don’t think those four girls she’s “training” this weekend will jump ship. All talk and positioning.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316303 11/27/20 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone looking for their final home before HS starts. Someone said that YJ Janelli / Lomo girls will start leaving to get on A teams for recruiting purposes. Not sure if that’s true. You see how many D1 kids YJ has? They have 45-50 kids! So they go well into B team. I don’t consider them having a C team. Those are 2 B teams. Interesting to see what happens in the Nxt 6 months.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316304 11/27/20 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same four that jumped last year from another team?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316312 11/27/20 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making moves this winter

I don’t think those four girls she’s “training” this weekend will jump ship. All talk and positioning.

It Is happenning

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316343 11/28/20 04:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making moves this winter

It Is happenning

I'd love to hear more about this and where your inside baseball info comes from. Seems more like a disgruntled dad who has something to gain from "these four" leaving than anyone with some actual insight into the situation. Maybe you should get a stick in your kid's hand a bit more, or just let her stick with field hockey and be done with it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316346 11/28/20 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting to say the least. I guess we’ll see what happens. Btw YJ Spalina team is ranked #1 2025 team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316347 11/28/20 09:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all try to poach from one another. This is the last push. After this year the kids usually stay. Jesters doing a great job of recruiting. They will take full teams! The 2023 YJ team is half Igloo. Tough business.

TG will grab kids from Janelli and LOmo opportunity to be on an A team BC kids won’t get enough looks from Top schools

Don’t be so sure TG is grabbing anyone and don’t let the fall league foul you. They had a good fall.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316348 11/28/20 10:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt in my mind some parents will move their kids laterally...yawn. Some legitimate reasons, practice locale too far, no local friends on the team, too many from one town. The delusions are daughter is too good for the team, x team is marginally better, coach doesn't see the talent I see in my kid. Good luck. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316351 11/28/20 11:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt in my mind some parents will move their kids laterally...yawn. Some legitimate reasons, practice locale too far, no local friends on the team, too many from one town. The delusions are daughter is too good for the team, x team is marginally better, coach doesn't see the talent I see in my kid. Good luck. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out...

Makes one team better while taking from a competitor

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS