Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 08:03 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 07:19 PM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 07:17 PM
2021 Boys NY Showcase Roster & Live Stream Link
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 06:32 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,202
Posts280,237
Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 217 of 217 1 2 215 216 217
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
Anonymous #316036 11/23/20 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This episode is over a year old and was never that big of a deal. If you know of a program that you think is perfect, go ahead and post its name, and I bet that plenty of people will hold a different opinion than yours. I am sorry if you had a bad experience in MadLax, but just go find another program.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #316165 11/24/20 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This episode is over a year old and was never that big of a deal. If you know of a program that you think is perfect, go ahead and post its name, and I bet that plenty of people will hold a different opinion than yours. I am sorry if you had a bad experience in MadLax, but just go find another program.

Stockholm syndrome

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316205 11/25/20 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stockholm syndrome

No kidding and let's review again:
Bullying on IG
Personal emails attacking children and threatening their physical safety
Attempts to sabotage school admissions
Coaches getting fired for inappropriate behavior with the rosters
Multiple instances of roster cheating

I'm sure I missed more.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316219 11/25/20 11:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stockholm syndrome

Bullying on IG

I'm sure I missed more.

How often is there 'roster cheating' by clubs & which do the most?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316233 11/25/20 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stockholm syndrome

Bullying on IG

I'm sure I missed more.

How often is there 'roster cheating' by clubs & which do the most?

The MadLax roster cheating that I am aware of has involved lower divisions, where MadLax plays its combined teams in the lower grade, rather than the upper grade like they are supposed to. For example, they will play a combined 2025/2026 B team in a 2026 B division, knowing that they would get killed if they played up in 2025 B. Shady behavior yes, but it does not affect the higher divisions that readers of this forum care about, such as HoCo Elite. I only know of one instance of roster cheating in an elite division, and that was by the Canadian team Evolve at Hershey in 2019. They had kids within their program running between games and playing for two different aged teams, and were DQ'd when parents of an opposing team (Team Maryland) saw it and turned them in. I do not think that roster cheating happens very often, but if anybody knows of another example(s) go ahead and share.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316246 11/25/20 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

The MadLax roster cheating that I am aware of has involved lower divisions, where MadLax plays its combined teams in the lower grade, rather than the upper grade like they are supposed to. For example, they will play a combined 2025/2026 B team in a 2026 B division, knowing that they would get killed if they played up in 2025 B. Shady behavior yes, but it does not affect the higher divisions that readers of this forum care about, such as HoCo Elite. I only know of one instance of roster cheating in an elite division, and that was by the Canadian team Evolve at Hershey in 2019. They had kids within their program running between games and playing for two different aged teams, and were DQ'd when parents of an opposing team (Team Maryland) saw it and turned them in. I do not think that roster cheating happens very often, but if anybody knows of another example(s) go ahead and share.[/quote]

Key phrase "that I am aware of..." Madlax also did the same thing at Hershey and recently double rostered players in a Fall 2020 tournament. That's 2 more and there are much more. Most area teams are keenly aware of how Madlax operates and openly ask questions at the start of games and question whether they are playing a registered roster.

The end of every Madlax defender sentence has something to do with college commits. Unfortunately, as you track their commits on their own web site the quality of those commits gets worse and worse. The 23's will boost it but that's only because that team was brought over by a defunct club.

Like Reply Quote
Page 217 of 217 1 2 215 216 217
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS