Anonymous #316139 11/24/20 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is sponsoring the clinic? Is it too late to enroll?

https://www.theplayersseries.com/

It says it’s sold out but shoot them an email.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #316200 11/25/20 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are they charging for the event? Looks like it is going to be good

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316202 11/25/20 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the 25/26 camp this weekend in NJ? Is this basically a starter showcase?

I think it’s more of a clinic with great coaches and couple of games. Rosters just came out. Looks like some pretty good kids are participating.

How do you know the names of kids other than your child’s teammates maybe? Sounds creepy

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316209 11/25/20 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the 25/26 camp this weekend in NJ? Is this basically a starter showcase?

I think it’s more of a clinic with great coaches and couple of games. Rosters just came out. Looks like some pretty good kids are participating.

How do you know the names of kids other than your child’s teammates maybe? Sounds creepy

Because a lot of these kids are from Long Island and have been playing travel lax since 2/3rd grade. Between camps, clinics and switching teams, kids get to know a lot of kids on other teams. Maybe you should let your kid hang with his friends in between games instead of yelling at him for the shot he missed

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316214 11/25/20 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because a lot of these kids are from Long Island and have been playing travel lax since 2/3rd grade. Between camps, clinics and switching teams, kids get to know a lot of kids on other teams. Maybe you should let your kid hang with his friends in between games instead of yelling at him for the shot he missed

It’s over $400 for less than 4 hours of lax. That’s pretty expensive even with college assistants. Over $65k in the bank. Plus the cut they get from parents buying videos at 120 or more for 7/8 grade kiddos. And the guy behind it from S2S loaded up his sons team! Weak move, very weak!

I’ll skip this one. But they sold it out apparently.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316218 11/25/20 11:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy is right. It's a little weird or you're son is going and you want to make it sound worth the money you paid.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316222 11/25/20 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy is right. It's a little weird or you're son is going and you want to make it sound worth the money you paid.

Yes my son is going. You can’t see the rosters unless you signed up. The rosters have the kids name and the club they play for. Someone asked about the event and if they could still sign up. I was simply giving that person information. If you think it’s too much money I respect that opinion. No need to bash people who want to go. I’m gonna make a day out of it with my son and check out Princeton campus. Happy thanksgiving

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316271 11/26/20 10:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think the rosters aren’t circulating you are crazy!

It also comes with a sports psychology book for the boys! It should be for the parents. They need their heads examined if they go for this!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316272 11/26/20 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It also comes with a sports psychology book for the boys! It should be for the parents. They need their heads examined if they go for this!

Adult men following 12 year old boys playing lacrosse, creepy isn't the word. I shake my head at some of these guys, a hot mom will walk right in front most of these dads', and the dads' neck will never turn, but they have laser focus on 12 year old boys!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316288 11/26/20 06:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Adult men following 12 year old boys playing lacrosse, creepy isn't the word. I shake my head at some of these guys, a hot mom will walk right in front most of these dads', and the dads' neck will never turn, but they have laser focus on 12 year old boys!

Coming from a guy who’s commenting on a message board about 12 year old lacrosse.......on thanksgiving. Sorry pal. You just as much a lost as the rest of us.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316296 11/27/20 12:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from a guy who’s commenting on a message board about 12 year old lacrosse.......on thanksgiving. Sorry pal. You just as much a lost as the rest of us.

And on thanksgiving you have a comment.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316297 11/27/20 05:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And on thanksgiving you have a comment.

Besides what day of the week it is some these fathers are creepy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316349 11/28/20 10:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to be be run by S2S.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316352 11/29/20 07:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Just a bunch of Long Island coaches with a college coach sprinkled in here or there. All the college coaches they advertised were not there. Overall I thought the event was overpriced. Best part is they make you give the jersey back after your done. Seems cheap and with covid just downright gross

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316360 11/29/20 09:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Just a bunch of Long Island coaches with a college coach sprinkled in here or there. All the college coaches they advertised were not there. Overall I thought the event was overpriced. Best part is they make you give the jersey back after your done. Seems cheap and with covid just downright gross

Who coached your son’s team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 78 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 77 78
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS