BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately they lost all three games. Never heard a women coach curse so much.

Woman? That’s funny.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was appalled at the SW 2022 coach Saturday during Mid Atlantic dropping F bomb screaming at players. We were horrified for those girls. Male coach was screaming & cursing I was embarrassed for him. It was so bad the ref almost ejected him. Shame on those parents tolerating that behavior just for bragging rights. BTW, we beat them but we were all speechless at male coaches abusive behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a SW 2022 post on this 2025 page????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a SW 2022 post on this 2025 page????

Transitive property of animal lacrosse coaches - TG coach is screaming at my kid therefore at least she's not the SW 2022 coach who is more of any animal than my kid's coach. I think this theory was first put forth by Newton if I recall correctly. Liltte know fact - he was a longstick middie back in the day....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Spallina 2025 played 2025 teams in the last year. I've noticed that they try to play up a division and play the weaker 2024 teams. Is that Spallina goto move, dominating c/d level teams and posting it to his social media.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Spallina 2025 played 2025 teams in the last year. I've noticed that they try to play up a division and play the weaker 2024 teams. Is that Spallina goto move, dominating c/d level teams and posting it to his social media.

This has already been covered here on pages 12 -15 or so. Leave the King of LI Lax alone, he doesn't play 2025 teams because they can't compete with his squad, save for M&D / SW / Hero's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is! Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played in a 2025 division a couple of weeks ago in NJ. Played legit 25's and went 3-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is! Hahaha

Whatever his go to move is wish our team would use it. As much as it pains me to say they are far and away the best team in class and even further the best on the Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has TG offered to play Spallina outside of a tourney setting and he turned them down? It seems when they do enter the same tournaments they never play each other in playoffs. YJ always ends up playing M&D or Heroes for championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only team to ever beat Spallina was Hero's. The dominate their age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG doesn’t deserve a shot at Spallina after the fall league, but after the past 2 weekends in Maryland that might change. After Beating Pride (pride tied M&D), losing to M&D by 2, and Hero’s by 3 it might be time for Spallina to give them a shot.

Slop Guns should try to beat Jabroni & Lame-O first before they start calling out Spalina.

Spalina beats Jabroni by double digits even with that new roster he poached.

Lame-O beating is probably worse.

No one is ducking any of these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corona tops all! Any LI team going to NJ this weekend for Lax For Cure tournament is nuts! NJ Case’s exploding and the weekend before Thanksgiving! Good luck to you! God bless sane directors/ coaches that appreciate the situation and for go the $

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fall league was a disaster......everyone played like garbage. I haven’t see the kids make so many drops since 3rd grade. TG went toe to toe with M&D, Hero’s and they beat Pride. They should play Janelli, Lomo and Spallina. What’s the worst that can happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious about the back 11 having zero future in lacrosse or are you being sarcastic? What a terrible thig to say.......kids develop at all different times of their lives. Kids also make choices that are better for their skill set. You might have a kid who goes to MD who never plays and a kid who goes to Towson and is a 3x all american. And let's not forget about D2 and D3. Not every kid is going to play for a top 10 school and the ones that do don't always have a great experience.

Ok it’s not the last 11 with no future, it’s the last 10! No Shot whatsoever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fall league was a disaster......everyone played like garbage. I haven’t see the kids make so many drops since 3rd grade. TG went toe to toe with M&D, Hero’s and they beat Pride. They should play Janelli, Lomo and Spallina. What’s the worst that can happen?

I guess your team lost!
Stop already word is some of your best players are looking to make a move. Better do it before it is too late and you are stuck there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your team lost!
Stop already word is some of your best players are looking to make a move. Better do it before it is too late and you are stuck there.

Stuck?

I like the the long term upside of playing against the best competition in the country vs. playing and losing to your own D team in 7 v 7s and dominating school teams in that trash indoor league you are hiding out in this year.

Let’s see where each approach gets these teams to next time they play.

I think it’s you who should be worried about kids bailing from the “word” I hear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say Spallina team is dominate. They are good, win are very well coached. They have been beaten by Hero's and M&D in the past. Will be interesting to see how the team does in the future with developing talent from Roster spot 1 to roster spot 25 when it goes from tourney style to showcase style. They seem to be a little bit top heavy and Coach Spallina doesn't play his full roster in tight games against Hero's and MND.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say Spallina team is dominate. They are good, win are very well coached. They have been beaten by Hero's and M&D in the past. Will be interesting to see how the team does in the future with developing talent from Roster spot 1 to roster spot 25 when it goes from tourney style to showcase style. They seem to be a little bit top heavy and Coach Spallina doesn't play his full roster in tight games against Hero's and MND.

They have lost like one game in three years. Obviously every team is beatable but tip your cap and move one MD beat them three years ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That top heavy rumor is so old.

Those kids who don’t play would be studs on every other local team. And at least they know how to play based on superior coaching. Poor and outdated coaching at this age can do more damage than lack of playing time.

The top heavy garbage is just something the B team parents say to make themselves feel better about their situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That top heavy rumor is so old.

Those kids who don’t play would be studs on every other local team. And at least they know how to play based on superior coaching. Poor and outdated coaching at this age can do more damage than lack of playing time.

The top heavy garbage is just something the B team parents say to make themselves feel better about their situation.

My daughter is not on the top team and I think that kinky applys to bottom 2/3 players and the top 2/3 players on lower teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard for Spallina to lose, when they haven’t played any Maryland teams in 18 months. Love the 3 year remark.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Dad from Lomo. Why would you possibly analyze the Spallina team? They are great. The parents know the philosophy and what they are getting. Their choice to be on the team knowing the coach may only play13 girls and 6 sit. Not your problem. To each their own. Let it go. Plenty of talent spread across many teams on LI. Probably 50 girls from LI will eventually go D1, if not more, and not all from that team. Too funny. Get a life. Hopefully your daughter enjoys playing with her friends and gets good coaching and listens to the coaches and not the helicopter parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo dad - you nailed it. Great post! Only thing I’ve heard, and it’s still the preference of the Spallina parent, is that Spallina rarely makes practices / tournaments. It’s hard to say they are well coached when he’s not there. I know you didn’t claim that, but others who posted did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somehow he's always there for the championship photo-op for his social media account.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo dad - you nailed it. Great post! Only thing I’ve heard, and it’s still the preference of the Spallina parent, is that Spallina rarely makes practices / tournaments. It’s hard to say they are well coached when he’s not there. I know you didn’t claim that, but others who posted did.
They are practicing at SB and he is at everything the past few years when the kids were younger he was not there often but that is not the case anymore. I think it is great for the age group and my daughters team has been invited to practice as well. Every parent for every team knows what they are getting in their situation To each his own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Dad from Lomo. Why would you possibly analyze the Spallina team? They are great. The parents know the philosophy and what they are getting. Their choice to be on the team knowing the coach may only play13 girls and 6 sit. Not your problem. To each their own. Let it go. Plenty of talent spread across many teams on LI. Probably 50 girls from LI will eventually go D1, if not more, and not all from that team. Too funny. Get a life. Hopefully your daughter enjoys playing with her friends and gets good coaching and listens to the coaches and not the helicopter parents.

Well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your team lost!

Stuck?

I like the the long term upside of playing against the best competition in the country vs. playing and losing to your own D team in 7 v 7s and dominating school teams in that trash indoor league you are hiding out in this year.

I think it’s you who should be worried about kids bailing from the “word” I hear.

Slop Guns lmao Trutgh is Lomo beat TG by 4-5 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Magazine just ranked YJ No 1 in the 2025 division. Wonder who they played in the 25 bracket to earn that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long before the King of LI posts it on his Instagram page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn't he? You think any other program no matter what age/boys/girls wouldn't post that??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long before the King of LI posts it on his Instagram page?

Would say he probably won’t I think it’s probably an expectation not a goal Keep checking tho lmao use the same energy you you use to detest on here towards your daughter and sky’s the limit My suggestion would be for you to use it as motivation to your daughter instead of the jealous daddy it works for me Happy thanksgiving to all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Magazine just ranked YJ No 1 in the 2025 division. Wonder who they played in the 25 bracket to earn that.

This is what you are worried about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your team lost!

Stuck?

I disagree would be a great game but think TG wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your team lost!

Stuck?

I disagree would be a great game but think TG wins

No chance TG wins. TG is 5th best on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slop Guns should try to beat Jabroni & Lame-O first before they start calling out Spalina.

Spalina beats Jabroni by double digits even with that new roster he poached.

Lame-O beating is probably worse.

No one is ducking any of these teams.

Hearing SS trying to help poach YJ LOMO/Jan players to TG. From two different people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all try to poach from one another. This is the last push. After this year the kids usually stay. Jesters doing a great job of recruiting. They will take full teams! The 2023 YJ team is half Igloo. Tough business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all try to poach from one another. This is the last push. After this year the kids usually stay. Jesters doing a great job of recruiting. They will take full teams! The 2023 YJ team is half Igloo. Tough business.

There are 8 or 9 former igloo players in YJ Thorn/Colbert roster out of 24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should’ve taken more Colbert girls. They always crushed Thorn.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard