Northport H.S. (NY) 2022 Faceoff, Midfield Tyler Kuprianchik Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Northport High School (NY) 2022 Faceoff, Midfield Tyler Kuprianchik of 3d New England South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High school: Northport High School (Northport, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club team: 3d New England South
Lacrosse honors: Selected to Warrior All American Games (73% Win Pct over 6 games), Selected to the USA U15 Combine, Selected by BOTC Top 40 Long Island Sophomores, Selected to the NXT Philly Showcase Selected to the Adrenaline Black Card Invite Only Showcase, Selected to the Elite Streaming Showcase, Selected to Elite Streaming Showcase All-Star team, Selected to Apex Warwick Showcase, Selected to Apex Fall National Showcase, Selected to the Maryland Lacrosse Showcase
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Men's D1? "It was the best choice for me. I felt at home when I visited the campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for always pushing me to be the best I can be. Also I would like to thank Matt schomburg and Tommy kelly. I would thank my 3D coaches, Coach Reinhart and Coach Jacoby."
What other colleges did you consider? "Hobart, Drexel, Siena, & Liu Post"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Tyler Kuprianchik on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: