BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw on phillylacrosse.com that the 2025 Duke's age group won a tournament recently. Does anyone know if those are homegrown players, transfers from other teams, or even reclasses? Seems like they came out of nowhere.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well... HHH is #37 in the national rankings in this age group. I think they're doing just fine.
ummm, they are folding altogether at some age groups...I don't think former rankings are relevant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH is tried and true. Class act. And no - I am not a HHH parent but only because of logistics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you only see the tourney results. Maybe not such a class act if you are in the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF affiliation is all they have going for them at the moment. Seems like the cracks are starting to form all oven the program, not just at the 24 level. Didn’t a bunch of 25’s jet too?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played HHH this summer - class act. They initiated fist bumps before the game started, parents were civil. Talented and well coached group of kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played HHH this summer - class act. They initiated fist bumps before the game started, parents were civil. Talented and well coached group of kids.
Never had an issue with them, but they folded at multiple age groups for some reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good kids, but poor organization. While all the other philly teams were practicing and playing this summer, they did very little at multiple age groups outside of keeping parents' money. Lots of promises with few results which led to mass departures.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH's web site shows no coaches for the 2025 team. Did they fold? Perhaps the kids went to Duke's which would explain why they have come out of nowhere at that age level and won a tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to slow down.
25 team exists. A few kids left for other programs, a few kids were added from other programs. As is the case with the 24 team. As is the case for every single lacrosse club in the US.

The youngest teams folded. Clearly not the focus of the program in my opinion. Got to know your strength and play to that. I’m sure they aren’t worried about the pipeline of kids as long as they keep getting commits to top tier schools (which is healthy at this point).

The website hasn’t been updated in years. several of the listed coaches have moved out of the area for other D1 coaching positions. Again, not a strength of the program (professional website or social media). They focus on lacrosse and not much else. It’s a word of mouth and results factory, not a marketing machine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 team exists. A few kids left for other programs, a few kids were added from other programs. As is the case with the 24 team. As is the case for every single lacrosse club in the US.

The youngest teams folded. Clearly not the focus of the program in my opinion. Got to know your strength and play to that. I’m sure they aren’t worried about the pipeline of kids as long as they keep getting commits to top tier schools (which is healthy at this point).

The website hasn’t been updated in years. several of the listed coaches have moved out of the area for other D1 coaching positions. Again, not a strength of the program (professional website or social media). They focus on lacrosse and not much else. It’s a word of mouth and results factory, not a marketing machine.

1/2 the team isn't a few kids....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with the post above. So my question regarding HHH comments is this: who is this program catering to - middle school, high school, or both? From what I can tell it’s high school and they have great players going to great colleges/universities. I don’t think anyone would argue that. Communication and website aren’t their strengths but from what I’ve heard it’s never been a strength. They have teams from 2026 and older with their 2022 team and 2025 competing at an extremely high level. 2024 seems okay and 2026 looks like they did fine last summer (see US Club lax ranking). Heard some 2025’s playing 2024 and a couple 2026 players play on the 2025 team already. If true, I’d say HHH is doing fine, especially being the only NLF team in Philly (access to strong tournaments).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have decided to focus on high school ages. They folded the 2026 team (and NXT graciously accepted many and a few other scattered elsewhere). They lost some talent including one stud from 2025 as a few players returned to their “home” clubs. They will be really solid from 2022-2024 this year as that’s the focus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have decided to focus on high school ages. They folded the 2026 team (and NXT graciously accepted many and a few other scattered elsewhere). They lost some talent including one stud from 2025 as a few players returned to their “home” clubs. They will be really solid from 2022-2024 this year as that’s the focus.

This post is the epitome of false info. Let me clear it up. Yes the 2026 team lost players but they didn’t fold and they practice every Sunday just like the rest of the HHH teams do. Not one “stud” left the loaded 2025 team. Some players were cut but more “studs” were added. The HHH 2025 team is loaded with talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2024 board, feel free to move to other boards to discuss 2025s and 2026s, thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2024 board, feel free to move to other boards to discuss 2025s and 2026s, thanks.

Will do! Thanks thread killer. I’ll give it to you that this topic got away from pure 2024 but it was relevant to HHH 2024 and didn’t stray far away from that. But by all means, let’s get back to the robust Philly 2024 thread that was established prior to this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will do! Thanks thread killer. I’ll give it to you that this topic got away from pure 2024 but it was relevant to HHH 2024 and didn’t stray far away from that. But by all means, let’s get back to the robust Philly 2024 thread that was established prior to this.

this dude called it...thread is dead!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this dude called it...thread is dead!

NAL this weekend. Let's get these games in before we lock down. Hoping all your players are going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the betting line for NAL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Cap -150
Hawks +200
FCA +300
True IL +300
For the Delaware side

91 +150
Brotherly Love +200
Prime Time +300
BBL +300
Taz +350
For the NJ squads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where has HHH been?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Cap -150
Hawks +200
FCA +300
True IL +300
For the Delaware side

91 +150
Brotherly Love +200
Prime Time +300
BBL +300
Taz +350
For the NJ squads

You got 1 right with Madlax. Hawks not a good call. For NJ, you went O-fer. Good try though. For BL, I'm guessing missing players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL missing players or Nurry game is over??? #truth,#fraud,#$$30000 coaches off your academy team is over

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Cap -150
Hawks +200
FCA +300
True IL +300
For the Delaware side

91 +150
Brotherly Love +200
Prime Time +300
BBL +300
Taz +350
For the NJ squads
Express went 2-0-1 in NJ today. Looks like Madlax had the easy pool..maybe because its their tourney and CM made the schedule...LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of lax this weekend. still no HHH on the circuit. Are they having Covid exposures that are preventing them from attending any events?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hard to play when more than 1/2 the team left

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many of them (HHH) play for Duke's National who played very well this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure the boys from HHH play for Dukes Elite, not Nationals. Dukes Elite went 3-0 in their games this weekend against Freedom Red, IronHorse and Seattle Starz at the Philly Fall Invitational. From the small sample size I observed this weekend they looked very solid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does that mean HHH doesn’t play in the fall anymore? They used to have a fall tourney and everything. Noticed that wasn’t held this year. Just seems oddly vacant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure the boys from HHH play for Dukes Elite, not Nationals. Dukes Elite went 3-0 in their games this weekend against Freedom Red, IronHorse and Seattle Starz at the Philly Fall Invitational. From the small sample size I observed this weekend they looked very solid.

Interesting response. Sounds great for Dukes brand. Sounds really bad for HHH brand. They (HHH) might want to reign that in. It’s very much a what have you done for me lately ecosystem that they are playing in (or not playing in as has been the case all fall for HHH).

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard