Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today! | NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:24 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:17 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:57 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:34 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 11:32 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,149
Posts278,192
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #315742 11/19/20 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

Or have the refs give you the game back again. Disgusting what those refs did in that game.
Typical Maryland though!

Don't worry. Come to play cause we will beat you with Delaware refs come Saturday!

how many even strength goals did M&D score against YJ???
ZERO.
all the goals were scored in the last 9 minutes while up 2-3 girls

how many times did M&D beat YJ in the past 2 years
ALSO ZERO 0-2-1 (tie was gift)

Are you really hung up on a fall ball game? You do realize that nobody really cares who won. I think everyone can agree that any of the top teams could beat each other on any given day. Relax and enjoy! Be happy the Grizzlies are not there, would be beating all you clowns!
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

Or have the refs give you the game back again. Disgusting what those refs did in that game.
Typical Maryland though!

Don't worry. Come to play cause we will beat you with Delaware refs come Saturday!

how many even strength goals did M&D score against YJ???
ZERO.
all the goals were scored in the last 9 minutes while up 2-3 girls

how many times did M&D beat YJ in the past 2 years
ALSO ZERO 0-2-1 (tie was gift)

Are you really hung up on a fall ball game? You do realize that nobody really cares who won. I think everyone can agree that any of the top teams could beat each other on any given day. Relax and enjoy! Be happy the Grizzlies are not there, would be beating all you clowns!

i get it now. when you lose a game, you just say nobody cares about winning???
Show me someone who doesn’t care about winning and show me someone nobody wants on their team.
So if you win this weekend then all of a sudden it will be out winning. great system. you must have voted for Biden

And you for Trump, the lost who keeps having tantrums and making stuff up when he doesn't get his way. Explains your behavior. Worry about you own daughter. None of these games matter until next summer, when the coaches will be on the side!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #315752 11/19/20 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing that matters is that when M&D delivers the beatdown to the Yellowjackets Swarm on Saturday is that it is the final game of the day, so it will be a long drive home back to NY with the taste fresh in the mouth. And don't worry, we will be filming the game and watching the cars leave and sending the video to the NY authorities, so be sure to take your COVID tests and quarantine at home afterwards. More time to think about it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315755 11/19/20 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The only thing that matters is that when M&D delivers the beatdown to the Yellowjackets Swarm on Saturday is that it is the final game of the day, so it will be a long drive home back to NY with the taste fresh in the mouth. And don't worry, we will be filming the game and watching the cars leave and sending the video to the NY authorities, so be sure to take your COVID tests and quarantine at home afterwards. More time to think about it.

M&D is weak. YJ lay the smackdown on Saturday. Oooh really scared about you telling on us to the authorities. You are a hammerhead.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315854 11/20/20 08:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315859 11/20/20 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I know! That's what I am hearing on here!!
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

Yes that 6-6 tie vs a mediocre Capital team was truly frightening

I saw the end of that game. They should have lost. The ref waived off the winning goal for Capital at the end of the game that should have counted.

The fact all the YJ parents “happened to see the Jesters games” just proves the point. SCARED!!!!!
Go back to cornhole and solo cups, you are better lacrosse parents when you embrace your trash lmfao!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315870 11/20/20 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

Yes that 6-6 tie vs a mediocre Capital team was truly frightening

I saw the end of that game. They should have lost. The ref waived off the winning goal for Capital at the end of the game that should have counted.

The fact all the YJ parents “happened to see the Jesters games” just proves the point. SCARED!!!!!
Go back to cornhole and solo cups, you are better lacrosse parents when you embrace your trash lmfao!

Fear the Jester!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315873 11/20/20 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is scared of the Jesters. They are a dirty team, kind of like the armpit of Long Island lacrosse....

+1,000

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315883 11/20/20 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315891 11/20/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were

missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

Thanks Biff for your insight. Now call Buffy and go order some crab cakes and drive her in your 10 year old Range Rover.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315913 11/20/20 10:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were

missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

Thanks Biff for your insight. Now call Buffy and go order some crab cakes and drive her in your 10 year old Range Rover.

Crab cakes. good one buddy.
look the YJ team is super talented and can win on talent alone sometimes but if you want to see the game played right. watch M&D and Skywalkers

And with are the Jesters. they aren’t the B team i saw lose to capital blue 7-6 and then after they gave them a 6-6 tie and disallowed the last goal cause that’s what we do in 2020. no losers.
Jesters wouldn’t beat the tourney B teams in MD

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315922 11/21/20 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

look the YJ team is super talented and can win on talent alone sometimes but if you want to see the game played right. watch M&D and Skywalkers

And with are the Jesters. they aren’t the B team i saw lose to capital blue 7-6 and then after they gave them a 6-6 tie and disallowed the last goal cause that’s what we do in 2020. no losers.

And yet everyone keeps watching them and making them the topic of conversation.
Jesters are real!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315926 11/21/20 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315929 11/21/20 04:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop![/quote

JESTERS JESTERS JESTERS!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315930 11/21/20 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop!
how was LLL today???
don’t see anything on tourney machine?!!
heard M&D black was getting their 4th shot in 12 months at YJ??
they finally beat them i hope??

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315931 11/21/20 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj / swarm by 3. M&D needs to figure out a team offense and not just a free for all. Too much talent to just dodge all the time. Where has yj 24 been all summer? They would show M&D 24 a thing or 2 as well.

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard