BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 58 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 57 58
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe they were missing one defender. Hero's was missing a good attack. Just a bad day for Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believe they were missing one defender. Hero's was missing a good attack. Just a bad day for Coppermine.
They did beat Monster who kept it close to Hero's at least for a half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesn't look good for Mid-Atlantic this weekend if Governor Hogan drops the bomb, and puts Maryland back in stage 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesn't look good for Mid-Atlantic this weekend if Governor Hogan drops the bomb, and puts Maryland back in stage 1.
Tournament is on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be some good games, hopefully everyone can play... It will be interesting to see who is in and who is out, rumors are there have been a few teams affected by COVID.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to be muddy and sloppy this weekend. Rain for the rest of the week. Wouldn't be surprised they cancel tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to be muddy and sloppy this weekend. Rain for the rest of the week. Wouldn't be surprised they cancel tourney.
My guess is fall tournament season will be canceled today and there will be no indoor seasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it looks like we’ll be able to squeeze out one more weekend of lax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if stunad Johnny O. has his way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Highly doubt it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Johnny O. says it's a go!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all indoor leagues canceled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all indoor leagues canceled?
My guess is that if the facilities are private they are going to push through.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems Hogan isn’t touching youth sports yet. Maybe they’ll be an indoor league after all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even though private, still capped by # of people allowed to gather indoors...10?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one mentioned the two wins M&D black had against Heros green (MidAtlantic) on Sunday and (Hoco League championships) Monday...has the tide finally turned at the end of the fall season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because anyone who has watched these 2 teams realizes there is some really good lacrosse being played by 2 very talented teams that have battled back and forth since the 4th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because anyone who has watched these 2 teams realizes there is some really good lacrosse being played by 2 very talented teams that have battled back and forth since the 4th grade.

Or they realize that the wins Hero's had this summer have come becuase M&D had an injured player who makes a significant difference when she is on the field. That is what turned the tide.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they realize that the wins Hero's had this summer have come becuase M&D had an injured player who makes a significant difference when she is on the field. That is what turned the tide.

If one player being injured caused M&D to lose in the summer, then I would be concerned...1 player shouldn't make or break a team. But, I guess that's how M&D rolls....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on everyone, this is 13 year old girls lacrosse, well maybe 14 and 15 year olds for M & D.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember when they get to high school they will still be in the same class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed - Not one player makes a team, she does not play all 12 positions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was the team that night......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If one player being injured caused M&D to lose in the summer, then I would be concerned...1 player shouldn't make or break a team. But, I guess that's how M&D rolls....
That is how M&D rolls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or they realize that the wins Hero's had this summer have come becuase M&D had an injured player who makes a significant difference when she is on the field. That is what turned the tide.[/quote]

If one player being injured caused M&D to lose in the summer, then I would be concerned...1 player shouldn't make or break a team. But, I guess that's how M&D rolls....[/quote]

That is how M&D rolls.[/quote]

Fake news!!!

We beat Heros 8-3 in July, 10-6 in August. Lost by one in both September/NGLL games. Won once, lost once in Hoco league and won the championship. During all of these games we had a different player/position injury, our team stays strong regardless of who is missing. Far from a 1 player team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She earned her top spot. Worked hard through rehab and pulled a hat trick in each of those games......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People - People - People .... I just received an email about registration for the NGLL 2021 opening up. Do NOT register your player and tell your clubs NOT to register your teams until we get in to February and see that sports will even be permitted. Don't repeat the same mistake of last spring. Last year was unexpected (although refunds still shouldve been given) - this year we know better. Once you pay that money you will never get it back. Wait and see and if sports resume in spring that's great. You'll have a better idea in February.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She earned her top spot. Worked hard through rehab and pulled a hat trick in each of those games......

YEP !! YEP !!!! Couldn't agree more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If any team is missing 1 of their better players it hurts. Especially when you are playing better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot our win against M&D black on Oct 25th, Hero's win 10-4 in PT Young Guns.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot our win against M&D black on Oct 25th, Hero's win 10-4 in PT Young Guns.....

I guess that's what's fun about this rivalry. The wins erase the ugly losses from our memories. Either way when Hero's and M&D play it is nerve wracking as a parent but a great game to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These two teams are really evenly matched. The Mid-Atlantic game was great lacrosse and a very exciting game that could have gone either way. It seems like any given day either team can win for sure. I think top to bottom Hero's is a little bit more consistent, but M&D has definitely has some dominant players that can take over the game. I'd like M&D's goalie. I handn't seen her before, she looks really athletic in the cage. And Hero's has a luxury of riches in goal. Both of those girls would/should be playing the whole game somewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What goalie plays a whole game at this level ? Plenty of lower level teams could use a single goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What goalie plays a whole game at this level ? Plenty of lower level teams could use a single goalie.
M&D has 2 goalies. Just like every other club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These two teams are really evenly matched. The Mid-Atlantic game was great lacrosse and a very exciting game that could have gone either way. It seems like any given day either team can win for sure. I think top to bottom Hero's is a little bit more consistent, but M&D has definitely has some dominant players that can take over the game. I'd like M&D's goalie. I handn't seen her before, she looks really athletic in the cage. And Hero's has a luxury of riches in goal. Both of those girls would/should be playing the whole game somewhere.

BOTH teams have a "luxury of riches in goal" M&D has 2 good goalies. Both clubs have two A level goalies each on their B teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. My question was to the person that stated they could go to another team and play full time. What top level
Club only has 1 goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTH teams have a "luxury of riches in goal" M&D has 2 good goalies. Both clubs have two A level goalies each on their B teams.
Sure.. But both teams also have 1 goalie that would clearly be the started if they didn't have to split time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since CR is a couple years removed from McDonough, it seems like less local girls are going in that direction (especially with the 25's). Are they getting most of their players from out of state and boarding? My daughters team seems to be spread out across several schools (both public and private) with no particular majority going to a specific school. Curious where girls from other teams are heading?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a few girls are considering McDonogh. A few Skywalker's and Hero's players already there. They don't seem to be doing the recruiting that GCS and St. Paul's are doing. Is Taylor staying or going? that is the question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MCD has pretty much shut down recruiting and moving away from being a sports powerhouse and focusing on acadmics. I don't see Taylor lasting long at MCD, she has to much on her plate, and why coach if you are charging $75 bucks to throw wall ball for an hour. St. pauls - Coaches daughter graduates this year, how much longer does she last. I heard Skywalkers coach might be taking over there. GCS always does well out in HOCO, being pretty much the only private school out there. Plus the benefit of having his wife be the Maryland coach isn't a bad look either. Bryn Mawr/Maryvale are looking bright. dont count out John Caroll either.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 58 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard