BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Long Island Senior Girls Youth Lacrosse League - Spring 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This thread will be used to cover the Long Island Senior Girls Youth Lacrosse League (LISGYLL) which saw all of their divisions in action during the weekend of March 23rd and March 24th.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Senior Girls Youth Lacrosse League - Spring 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Schedule - Seventh Grade East

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Schedule - Seventh Grade West

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Schedule - Seventh / Eighth Grade Bracket

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Schedule - Eighth Grade Conference A

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Schedule - Eighth Grade Conference B

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
LISGYLL Schedule - Eighth Grade Conference B

[Linked Image]

The refs that work the LISGYLL are terrible.Who monitors these paid refs? Who corrects these refs when they make continuos mistakes with the calls? When they are clearly favoring one of the teams!!! Please educate me.How unfair to these innocent girls!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really should talk to your coaches. The LISYGLL Officials are all NCAA and Section 9 & 11 Rated oficials. They are by far the best officials on Long Island. I have been coaching teams in LISYGLL for over 4 years now and never had an issue with the officials. I have however had issues with parents from my team and opponents teams that have no idea of the rules for girls lacrosse game . You should for the sake of the innocent girls learn the rules and teach your daughters how to check safely so no one gets injured.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You really should talk to your coaches. The LISYGLL Officials are all NCAA and Section 9 & 11 Rated oficials. They are by far the best officials on Long Island. I have been coaching teams in LISYGLL for over 4 years now and never had an issue with the officials. I have however had issues with parents from my team and opponents teams that have no idea of the rules for girls lacrosse game . You should for the sake of the innocent girls learn the rules and teach your daughters how to check safely so no one gets injured.

Seriously, the above post is a joke. The LISGYLL refs are some of the best refs we have on Long Island. Watch a PAL game and then talk to me about refs. Parents and some if the coaches need to learn the rules first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude-there are only 4 or 6 teams left in any given age bracket, why do you think most communities left? My kid is in 8th grade playimg in the 7/8 division for a "L" arge town and all of our opponents are majority 7th grade teams. This league is a very light league, most girls wont make high school teams unless they are walk ons-no varsity players , comprende??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, the above post is a joke. The LISGYLL refs are some of the best refs we have on Long Island. Watch a PAL game and then talk to me about refs. Parents and some if the coaches need to learn the rules first.

Who is monitoring these refs? There are bad seeds in every profession, where is the quality assurance?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go watch a 8th grade A division game . You will see some of the best Girls lacrosse in a town team format.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude-there are only 4 or 6 teams left in any given age bracket, why do you think most communities left? My kid is in 8th grade playimg in the 7/8 division for a "L" arge town and all of our opponents are majority 7th grade teams. This league is a very light league, most girls wont make high school teams unless they are walk ons-no varsity players , comprende??

Any of the Large towns that currently play in the 7/8 LISYGLL league aren't really powerhouse programs, Comprende?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely agree this used to be a great league, but management got in the way. I'm told the 7 th grade garden city team is mostly girls from Clarke in East Meadow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely agree this used to be a great league, but management got in the way. I'm told the 7 th grade garden city team is mostly girls from Clarke in East Meadow.

Maybe all the negative posts are from the 7 th grade Garden City team that was denied entry into the league because they are not members of the GC youth club??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude the 7th/ 8th league may be light. However the the 7th grade has 14 towns with Teams entered and the 8th grade has 12 Towns teams entered and they don not look like

Dude the 7th/8th may be light but with a total of 26 town teams in the 7th and 8th grade divisions the towns that are entered are not light weight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude the 7th/ 8th league may be light. However the the 7th grade has 14 towns with Teams entered and the 8th grade has 12 Towns teams entered and they don not look like

Dude the 7th/8th may be light but with a total of 26 town teams in the 7th and 8th grade divisions the towns that are entered are not light weight

According to who dear? The guy who had to beg girls to come back or the "ref" that runsvthe program?? Most of these teams consist of premiere team rejects. As one dad to another- let her cheer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my town since we started putting our girls into LISGYLL we have 5 players on Varsity as 8,9 & 10th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot to mention your town population of 5

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Standings - April 1st, 2013

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying GC 7 you will find someone to scrimmage eventually

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get some updates and scores? For a league that plays to a championship, lets post scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get some updates and scores? For a league that plays to a championship, lets post scores.

The website has not been updated in weeks. Maybe BOTC can request scores from the league or from coaches so we can tell where teams are in the standings.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Standings - April 15th, 2013

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Standings - April 26th, 2013

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Standings - April 29th, 2013

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LISGYLL Standings - May 28th, 2013

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who won CSH Vs Wantagh or if it was played?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh won by 3 or 4, very exciting game well played by both teams. Nice job girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who won CSH Vs Wantagh or if it was played?

Wantagh won in double OT.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard