True Blue K-3 Clinic Just Posted!| Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases Just Weeks Away
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/25/21 07:41 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/25/21 06:43 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/25/21 05:42 PM
Boys 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/25/21 05:16 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/25/21 05:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,616
Posts310,198
Members2,340
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 122 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 121 122
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
Anonymous #315668 11/18/20 04:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TRUE NJ wins the battle of bad load fathers! A bunch of angry drunks,

Agreed, saw them in action a few weeks ago...felt like the LI red cup crew took over the team.

LI red cup crew are legendary. Noone else come close. LI parents are trash. They can't take losing to NJ teams and takes it out on their greasy spouses. Go over their forum, you fit right in.

True came into NJ and joined up with mediocre club simply to expand its wallet. Kids in NJ are not going to flock to a club simply because they are affiliated with True. Same goes for the True team in Maryland. Outside of the national teams, True's success has been bringing lacrosse to underserved midwest markets like Minnesota and Utah. Going into states with a large amount of established clubs makes no sense. The result is a group of parents that think that their kids are god's gift to lacrosse because they play for True, but are unable to cope when the team gets smacked around, not to mention the contents of the red cups, which makes the situation even worse.

head coach of True NJ 2023 had to intervein with his teams drunk parents at half time during a recent tournament in Tinton Falls, they were truly a disgrace! Drunk Napoleon size stunads starting fights with other teams parents, other drunk stunads throwing water bottles around. Those fathers must have been fun to drive home with.

And to make matters worse, they were fighting with the True MD parents....great day for True program

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #315672 11/18/20 05:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE NJ wins the battle of bad load fathers! A bunch of angry drunks,

Agreed, saw them in action a few weeks ago...felt like the LI red cup crew took over the team.

LI red cup crew are legendary. Noone else come close. LI parents are trash. They can't take losing to NJ teams and takes it out on their greasy spouses. Go over their forum, you fit right in.

True came into NJ and joined up with mediocre club simply to expand its wallet. Kids in NJ are not going to flock to a club simply because they are affiliated with True. Same goes for the True team in Maryland. Outside of the national teams, True's success has been bringing lacrosse to underserved midwest markets like Minnesota and Utah. Going into states with a large amount of established clubs makes no sense. The result is a group of parents that think that their kids are god's gift to lacrosse because they play for True, but are unable to cope when the team gets smacked around, not to mention the contents of the red cups, which makes the situation even worse.

head coach of True NJ 2023 had to intervein with his teams drunk parents at half time during a recent tournament in Tinton Falls, they were truly a disgrace! Drunk Napoleon size stunads starting fights with other teams parents, other drunk stunads throwing water bottles around. Those fathers must have been fun to drive home with.

And to make matters worse, they were fighting with the True MD parents....great day for True program

TRUE NJ parents talking trash to TRUE MD players, True NJ father gets removed from the field. The Nepolean size drunk had a few to many fireball mini's before the game.

Like Reply Quote
TM@BOTC #317724 12/21/20 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the BBL people? The rankings came out, NJ Riot and South Shore are both ranked higher than your 2022 team. Nevermind, you guys only talk about middle school teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317730 12/21/20 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the BBL people? The rankings came out, NJ Riot and South Shore are both ranked higher than your 2022 team. Nevermind, you guys only talk about middle school teams.

Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317731 12/21/20 05:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.
I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #317764 12/22/20 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317767 12/23/20 12:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.[/quote]
I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.[/quote]

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ[/quote]

BBL blows, Towermen are the future. TM will destroy everyone in the WSYL. Enjoy the show losers!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317777 12/23/20 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ

And nobody will care except the BBL parents. Pretty funny that the 2024 parents have not yet figured out that the ranking are ridiculous as is the chest pounding on this forum. Go look at the how the discussions in the 22 and 23 forums moderated once the kids got to high school. LI and MD kids care more about high school lacrosse, go look at those forums if you do not believe it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317778 12/23/20 11:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait is over, are you happy, or sad, that BBL just squeaked into the top 20...either BBL is not as good as you think, or the rankings are BS, your choice..

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317781 12/23/20 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait is over, are you happy, or sad, that BBL just squeaked into the top 20...either BBL is not as good as you think, or the rankings are BS, your choice..
Rankings are BS but they might be spot on for the 2026 teams

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #317790 12/23/20 05:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.[/quote]

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ[/quote]

BBL blows, Towermen are the future. TM will destroy everyone in the WSYL. Enjoy the show losers![/quote]

BBL or Tribal will knock Towermen out in the qualifier and Towermen does not make WSYL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #317808 12/24/20 02:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one from Towermen wrote this. This person is mentioning a 2024 team and Tmen are only a 2026 team. BBL is a good club and they are good at many age groups. The WSYL East qualifier will be very competitive this year with the additions of the MD clubs - Hawks, Madlax, Combo teams - as well as the top PA and NJ teams. We are looking forward to it but every tournament with great clubs will be a dog fight. Merry Christmas to everyone in the Lacrosse community. - A Real Towermen Parent

Like Reply Quote
TM@BOTC #317877 12/27/20 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did towermen play this fall? dont remember seeing much of them

Like Reply Quote