BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Love the BBL and EN parents. Making excuses, before, during and after every game. Completely pathetic parents. News flash. Everyone is missing players. Ok? Everyone. Now let your kid go out and lose their games, and YOU keep your trap shut! Ya lost! Nothing new. I’m sure you’re use to it by now.

So true! As soon as our team took the lead against EN all the moms start volunteering information about how the team doesn’t have all their players. That went on and in and on. And more than once. Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player?? Naw. Excuses are for losers. Hear that EN moms?!!

"Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player" <-- you just did. What a hypocritical snowflake.

The irony... EN wins a game (only one... won’t ever happen again) against a decent team, ONLY because those good teams are missing multiple top players, and all of a sudden the parents actually think they have a “good” team. Well, you don’t. Express North has always been a 2nd rate team and by all accounts it will finish out that way. Simply put, the team doesn’t have any top tier offensive talent. Not one player. All very average kids. So calm down, excuse-ridden EN moms. Your unsolicited excuses are annoying. Your boys are destined for what they are and have always been. A very average lacrosse team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the BBL and EN parents. Making excuses, before, during and after every game. Completely pathetic parents. News flash. Everyone is missing players. Ok? Everyone. Now let your kid go out and lose their games, and YOU keep your trap shut! Ya lost! Nothing new. I’m sure you’re use to it by now.

So true! As soon as our team took the lead against EN all the moms start volunteering information about how the team doesn’t have all their players. That went on and in and on. And more than once. Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player?? Naw. Excuses are for losers. Hear that EN moms?!!

"Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player" <-- you just did. What a hypocritical snowflake.

The irony... EN wins a game (only one... won’t ever happen again) against a decent team, ONLY because those good teams are missing multiple top players, and all of a sudden the parents actually think they have a “good” team. Well, you don’t. Express North has always been a 2nd rate team and by all accounts it will finish out that way. Simply put, the team doesn’t have any top tier offensive talent. Not one player. All very average kids. So calm down, excuse-ridden EN moms. Your unsolicited excuses are annoying. Your boys are destined for what they are and have always been. A very average lacrosse team.

So happy our team is in your head. Hoping we drive you to the brink of madness. We will beat you guys again no doubt about that. When that happens, I know it will drive you insane, can't wait. I have a guess on who you are based on how you run your foul mouth here, and if I'm guessing correctly here's a tip: stop clothes shopping at Walmart Farmingdale and maybe buy a Peloton bike if you can afford it (big if). I would be embarrassed to look like you. You're welcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two best 2024 LI teams are Taz and 91. Not arguable. Close to a third of those players are from SWR and BBP. 2023’s are equally strong for both towns. They will have a ton of talent and abundant depth, as upperclassman. Once the 2023’s graduate, Sinai will fall out of the conversation, and quite possibly before that. Not enough depth at the ‘23 and ‘24 level. Just my opinion.
2 best teams on LI lost today at NALF...Very good lacrosse today in NJ. Nice to play different teams and see how the boys match up. Good way to end the season. I doubt NLF will happen next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two best 2024 LI teams are Taz and 91. Not arguable. Close to a third of those players are from SWR and BBP. 2023’s are equally strong for both towns. They will have a ton of talent and abundant depth, as upperclassman. Once the 2023’s graduate, Sinai will fall out of the conversation, and quite possibly before that. Not enough depth at the ‘23 and ‘24 level. Just my opinion.
2 best teams on LI lost today at NALF...Very good lacrosse today in NJ. Nice to play different teams and see how the boys match up. Good way to end the season. I doubt NLF will happen next weekend

PrimeTime beat Taz. BBL beat WP. LIE top dog. Good day for lax today. See you in Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EN is a very different team when some of the boys are at Drivers Ed instead of tournaments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN has a kid that turns 16 soon? Is that really true?!?! Kid should be a 2022!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN has a kid that turns 16 soon? Is that really true?!?! Kid should be a 2022!!!!

Can we stop talking about EN already. They came in dead last this weekend.
Any teams playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And TAZ beat BBL and WP beat Primetime.. Whats your POINT? that you cant win them all ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Fall tourneys are over for most teams. I’m curious. How many tournaments did your sons team play during the Fall season? I’m new to this, so just wondered if my sons team was on par with the rest of the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EN is a very different team when some of the boys are at Drivers Ed instead of tournaments.

Not sure if this is suppose to be a joke. You trying to say that all your holdbacks take drivers ed at the same time, on Sundays, during tournaments?? LMAO!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Fall tourneys are over for most teams. I’m curious. How many tournaments did your sons team play during the Fall season? I’m new to this, so just wondered if my sons team was on par with the rest of the teams.

Heard 91 only had 2 tournaments. Last weekend and the prior weekend vs B teams. Any truth to that? Might help explain their loss to BBL on Sunday. All that $$$ to the 91 money grab machine for only 2 tournaments? 😳😳😳

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard 91 only had 2 tournaments. Last weekend and the prior weekend vs B teams. Any truth to that? Might help explain their loss to BBL on Sunday. All that $$$ to the 91 money grab machine for only 2 tournaments? 😳😳😳

Two tourneys? Club was the only game in town this fall due to Covid. I’m sure all the teams had at least 4-6 tournaments. 2 tournaments can’t be right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two tourneys? Club was the only game in town this fall due to Covid. I’m sure all the teams had at least 4-6 tournaments. 2 tournaments can’t be right.

Look in tourney machine. 91 is playing 3 B teams (im being generous) this sat. Waste of time and $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look in tourney machine. 91 is playing 3 B teams (im being generous) this sat. Waste of time and $.
And.....91 still lost to a so called B team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is 91B team this weekend, not WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have not won a AA tourney since WORLD SERIES.. Lost the NLF , went home early after losing to Eclipse. Lost to EN 2, BBL, TAZ, ETC. They are struggling a bit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have not won a AA tourney since WORLD SERIES.. Lost the NLF , went home early after losing to Eclipse. Lost to EN 2, BBL, TAZ, ETC. They are struggling a bit

Reality that other teams caught up to them is sinking in. The annoying parents constantly pounding their chests here and Maryland forum for years are over. They will retreat to hand picking B tournaments so they can win$ again. Sad but they deserve it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
might be time to face WP is just not that good. Having the kid who went through puberty first run through everyone is not really a sustainable strategy. without 22 , BL would have beat them easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
might be time to face WP is just not that good. Having the kid who went through puberty first run through everyone is not really a sustainable strategy. without 22 , BL would have beat them easily.

They are still a very good AA team and that middie is still the best in the team. Goalies are insanely good. Need to add some size to their roster especially on defense. Plus too many small players on the sidelines that never see the field. Put them on another team so they can actually play, improve and maybe enjoy the game. I get the lure of t-shirts is strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s wrong with 91? They played only 2 tourneys this fall and I didn’t see them anywhere all summer long. They have barely played in the last 12 months. Anybody know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s wrong with 91? They played only 2 tourneys this fall and I didn’t see them anywhere all summer long. They have barely played in the last 12 months. Anybody know?

Typical 91. Pay the most and get the least. We got 5 tournaments this Fall. 91 plays 2 tournaments. Sounds about right to me. Why do the parents put up with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are still a very good AA team and that middie is still the best in the team. Goalies are insanely good. Need to add some size to their roster especially on defense. Plus too many small players on the sidelines that never see the field. Put them on another team so they can actually play, improve and maybe enjoy the game. I get the lure of t-shirts is strong.

Not sure what team you are referring to but it can’t be WP. Two out of the three starting poles are 6’ beasts as good as anyone at this grade. And the small pole is as quick and skilled as it gets. LSM as good as anyone out there at the position. I watch them closely, since my son plays attack and goes against them. And the midi you refer to is now a non-factor on that team. Rarely scores, never assists and can’t win a faceoff to save his life. Agree about the goalies. Very good! Size may have been an issue in the past, but not anymore. Definitely not a small team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]might be time to face WP is just not that good. Having the kid who went through puberty first run through everyone is not really a sustainable strategy. without 22 , BL would have beat them easily.[/

Bro you are clueless. Taz parent here so I am very familiar with 91. The player you refer to is not even an impact player on WP. Back in the day, he was a good f/o kid, and he did a little scoring. Now that his size is no longer an advantage, he’s basically a non factor. Love these parents that watch games and have no idea what they are looking at. lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]might be time to face WP is just not that good. Having the kid who went through puberty first run through everyone is not really a sustainable strategy. without 22 , BL would have beat them easily.[/

Bro you are clueless. Taz parent here so I am very familiar with 91. The player you refer to is not even an impact player on WP. Back in the day, he was a good f/o kid, and he did a little scoring. Now that his size is no longer an advantage, he’s basically a non factor. Love these parents that watch games and have no idea what they are looking at. lol.

LOW CLASS.. Makes you feel good to single out one player, when its a team sport, would you want someone trashing your child?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOW CLASS.. Makes you feel good to single out one player, when its a team sport, would you want someone trashing your child?

Trust me, this Taz guy's son never see the field and couldn't hold a candle to the 91 middie. Taz parents are a bunch of drunk know-it-alls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, I don’t think there’s been a tourney with a championship format since the NLF that you speak of. Not that I know of, anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have lost 1 out of three games every time they show for these tournaments. Their time is soon coming to an end, ever sinced they PACKED UP AND LEFT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, love parents who are so classless they write about children on an anonymous website. You're the clueless one, a low brow clown. Hope your other half is the primary parent because you are embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny part is WP Parents have been doing this for years, and now that the focus is on them , the cry . BUNCH OF SPOILED BABIES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah ok!! you are a TAZ dad. Stop trying to STIR THE POT!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical 91. Pay the most and get the least. We got 5 tournaments this Fall. 91 plays 2 tournaments. Sounds about right to me. Why do the parents put up with that?

I’m still trying to wrap my head around 2 tournaments. If this is true, these parents need to have their head examined for signing up for that. Especially after barely playing during the summer. I never saw them at a single tourney. All that $ to have your kid play in lacrosse tournaments and they barely play any! Yo WP! Whatcha getting for your 5K?? Do you even have practices???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn’t #3 the best player on WP? Is he still with them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they play 4 or 5 tournaments. 2 with real teams. The others are the B tournaments , so the rest of the team can play. Keeps them all coming back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny part is WP Parents have been doing this for years, and now that the focus is on them , the cry . BUNCH OF SPOILED BABIES.

You're still a low-class lousy parent and an awful example for your children. Do them a favor and stay as far away from your kids as possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all tournaments cancelled this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s 91b this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they play 4 or 5 tournaments. 2 with real teams. The others are the B tournaments , so the rest of the team can play. Keeps them all coming back

Completely false statement from another BOTC troll, like basically everything else on this website. I know for a fact they only played 2 tournaments this fall and next to nothing over the summer. They simply haven’t played much since 2019, and some of the parents are unhappy about it. They blamed the lack of tournaments over the summer on COVID, but can’t use that excuse for the fall. Let’s cut the BS, the team is still as good as anyone out there, but you have to wonder if they have lost a step or two due to this. They now have lost a game or two, albeit by one goal, but that didn’t happen in 2019. The coach is simply not entering his team in many tournaments, when compared to other AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn’t #3 the best player on WP? Is he still with them?

He’s still there, but now that most kids have caught up to him or surpassed him in size, he isn’t the impact player that he once was. Still a very good player, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s 91b this year ?

Not good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s 91b this year ?

Not good
How’s 91b this year ?

Not good

Not good compared to what? Compared to a top AA team? Thats probably true. But take the top 10 teams out of the conversation, and they’ll compete with any of the average B teams like Launch.

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard