BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the LI elite Igloo tournament still on this weekend, heard teams are dropping out.

Nope just igloo - guest players not able to show up

they just changed there name so it doesn't effect there ranking as #3.
plus the no parents allowed is even better. its a public park, how can they keep people out?

With tourneys being cancelled and travel getting harder can someone explain to me why we cant have (and never have had) a local tourney with Express LI (#18), 91 (#1), PT (#9), 2Way (#20), Eclipse (#16), Preds, Igloo (#3), Shore2Shore (#7), possibly even BBL (#21), Leading Edge or a cpl of other teams from NJ or even Upstate Sweetlax, Orange Crush. Call it the Tristate championships or something. I imagine its only bc PT or Express don't want to lose and then the other team has "bragging" rights. BTW, before someone says I am missing a great team or have rankings screwed up. I went by US Club Lax rankings.

Boring post

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the LI elite Igloo tournament still on this weekend, heard teams are dropping out.

plus the no parents allowed is even better. its a public park, how can they keep people out?

With tourneys being cancelled and travel getting harder can someone explain to me why we cant have (and never have had) a local tourney with Express LI (#18), 91 (#1), PT (#9), 2Way (#20), Eclipse (#16), Preds, Igloo (#3), Shore2Shore (#7), possibly even BBL (#21), Leading Edge or a cpl of other teams from NJ or even Upstate Sweetlax, Orange Crush. Call it the Tristate championships or something. I imagine its only bc PT or Express don't want to lose and then the other team has "bragging" rights. BTW, before someone says I am missing a great team or have rankings screwed up. I went by US Club Lax rankings.

Boring post
wouldn't that be the NLF event in NJ in a couple of weeks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boring post

HUH, maybe its my failure to note or understand sarcasm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the NXT in NJ still going on this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Email them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know about this weekend but the event in Philly in 2 weeks is still on as of today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know about this weekend but the event in Philly in 2 weeks is still on as of today.
Is that the Dominion tournament? I hear there's a lot of late entries looking to steal a win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What match ups do you like in Jersey this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard a lot about Twenty4 with their amazing coaching. Can't wait to see how developed the players will be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cancelled

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cancelled
Democrat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard a lot about Twenty4 with their amazing coaching. Can't wait to see how developed the players will be.

They are absolutely terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry folks PA just came down new quarantine restrictions . Pa done need to be tested once you get there within 48 hours if not quarantine for two weeks . New yorkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are exactly where they belong. Parent looking for greener pastures...Now blame yourself, not the coach who coached your kid the prior season, or the other kid that once played on the opposite side of your son. Our team is better off now, without certain parent complaining to the coach, his kid doesn't touch the ball enough. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are exactly where they belong. Parent looking for greener pastures...Now blame yourself, not the coach who coached your kid the prior season, or the other kid that once played on the opposite side of your son. Our team is better off now, without certain parent complaining to the coach, his kid doesn't touch the ball enough. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Too bad the teams aren't matched up together. You are better off playing B teams. You might actually win a game.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Too bad the teams aren't matched up together. You are better off playing B teams. You might actually win a game.

We played them last weekend, it was a very difficult afternoon for them, from top to bottom. It didn't look as though the coach was close to having a cohesive group of kids out on the field. At this stage of the game, bad teams will remain at the bottom, middle of the road teams will be just that, and the the top tier teams will remain on top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This grade is getting hosed the worst. Likely missing 2 seasons of high school lax. Need that vax ASAP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This grade is getting hosed the worst. Likely missing 2 seasons of high school lax. Need that vax ASAP.
2022’s also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone else is missing lax also. No college coaches are looking at this grade anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone else is missing lax also. No college coaches are looking at this grade anyway.

Lacrosse scholarships will be thing of the past . Non revenue sports . Football and b-ball carry all other sports and colleges not making money like they use too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even talking about recruiting. High school lax some of the best years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Much better coaching at Twenty4. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glorified PAL team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse scholarships will be thing of the past . Non revenue sports . Football and b-ball carry all other sports and colleges not making money like they use too.

Parents detest seeing post like these !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One less parent chewing on our coaches ear about his son not getting enough touches. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One less parent chewing on our coaches ear about his son not getting enough touches. Fact[/quote]

Yeah one less parent chewing, but replaced with 22’s. Please explain to me how that helps?? Yes, exactly. No response. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One less parent chewing on our coaches ear about his son not getting enough touches. Fact

Yeah one less parent chewing, but replaced with 22’s. Please explain to me how that helps?? Yes, exactly. No response. What a joke.[/quote]

2017 is the last time the organization glued anything substantial to their web site in regards to kids being recruited to any schools worth being in awe of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even talking about recruiting. High school lax some of the best years

Just reclass your kid....that way he can be a 17 year old 10th grader like the top 23's now...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some will be 18 during their Soph year. Ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah when IL published the birth dates of their Top 10 HS players, it was depressing. Think 1 kid was on-age, 6 holdbacks, and 2 double holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah when IL published the birth dates of their Top 10 HS players, it was depressing. Think 1 kid was on-age, 6 holdbacks, and 2 double holdbacks.

The best part is when people argue it all even's out in HS. No one needs there HS team to get recruited, so your 17 yr 10th grader is better than my 15 yr old that's great. Has to be embarrassing being a 20 year old HS student...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Spallina reclass again for the second time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMG Fla. showcase, will we see anyone from LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Spallina reclass again for the second time?
No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMG Fla. showcase, will we see anyone from LI?

Many of us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches are over the top but very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches are over the top but very good

Never heard of 24 lacrosse. Who coaches them? Are they anyone in the world of lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time I saw 24 lacrosse they had the owner of Team Long Island on their sideline. Did Team LI merge with 24 or did they go under ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time I saw 24 lacrosse, they had the owner of Team Long Island on their sideline. Did Team LI merge with 24, or did they go under?

I have not seen them anywhere. Are they some pick-up or knock-off, a team that formed from another failed club? And who coaches them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
watch LSN right now...5 star all star game

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard