A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If you watch any games with a long island team in it. The refs do not give Long Island any close calls. N lots of calls they blatantly give to Maryland or any other state. I watched the game the jester coaches were very frustrated.

This is inaccurate statement and such a cop out. The prior comment about the Jesters coaches is “spot on.” Maintain the integrity of youth sports and stop being a poor role model for your players.

Many of the Long Island teams did not fare well this weekend due to other teams just being better. Monster is a NY team and I don’t see them complaining, but still going undefeated.[/quote

Not sure what Midatlantic you were at but YJ Thorn beat Monster A (purple) 8-5. then apparently were up on M&D black 6-0 and the refs gave them numerous yellows in the last 10 minutes and played down 2-3 girls and M&D tied it at buzzers. sounds like they weren’t happy with the officiating too. it is M&D’s tourney though ]

Not sure what happen to M&D? Use to look forward to playing them now they’re just kind of a garbage show. My older daughter use have the M&D games circled on her calendar. But it’s not a rivalry if they haven’t won in years now.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #315483 11/17/20 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315501 11/17/20 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what happen to M&D? Use to look forward to playing them now they’re just kind of a garbage show. My older daughter use have the M&D games circled on her calendar. But it’s not a rivalry if they haven’t won in years now.[/quote]

Well did your team beat M&D ? Or are you on the team that blew a 6-0 lead ? Why are they are garbage show ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315504 11/17/20 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I know! That's what I am hearing on here!!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #315524 11/17/20 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

6-1-2 playing a lot of top teams. Garbage, huh?!

Best part, MND plays YJ again this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315527 11/17/20 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #315529 11/17/20 03:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is scared of the Jesters. They are a dirty team, kind of like the armpit of Long Island lacrosse....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315538 11/17/20 03:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really ? I guess you didn't catch the Jesters coach's meltdown performance in Virginia Beach for the UA All America. He is a different man when he goes in the hole 9-0. Didn't really see too much coaching at that point. He did a great job of embarrassing his players and himself as he yelled on top of his lungs at 15 year old kids because your "great coach" couldn't make the adjustments to stave off a clearly more talented TEAM. He had no answer. Instead of inspiring the kids to fight, he yelled them into submission. Like most daddy coaches they are only interested in using your kids to make their kids look better. That s why they all quit when their kids time out of travel. Its not about the game or the kids. Its about their kid. They are simply politicians.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315555 11/17/20 05:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Lot of numbers although I noticed you’re leaving a few off. Riddle me this, has M&D beaten YJ or HEROS in the last twelve month's?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #315568 11/17/20 06:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax! It's fall ball! Next summer is when thing get real! Lots of girls not even playing. About 5-10 teams virtually interchangeable. Time to worry about what YOUR OWN KID IS DOING ON THE FIELD!!!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315569 11/17/20 06:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating

to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

Yes lots of talent on that M&D vs Thorn field.
I am assuming the Jesters team is more of a running joke. Don’t know who they are but I see they play against mostly B teams and tied Capital who is a very average team from down here.
From what I see and read; it’s YJ Thorn, M&D, Heros Green and Skywalkers Blue (some MD bias). monster Purple surprises some teams and TG Black seems to have taken a step down.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315570 11/17/20 07:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Lot of numbers although I noticed you’re leaving a few off. Riddle me this, has M&D beaten YJ or HEROS in the last twelve month's?
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D
M&D is the #1 team in Maryland. The YJ 2.0 version that merged last year has been our nemesis. since their merger I don’t know anyone who beat them in a game, but we love playing the best. I think we get them this weekend; we are due.
All our top players have been there snd I believe all YJs have too.
Hero’s still can’t beat us and never will. thx for trying

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315572 11/17/20 08:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

[quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D
M&D is the #1 team in Maryland. The YJ 2.0 version that merged last year has been our nemesis. since their merger I don’t know anyone who beat them in a game, but we love playing the best. I think we get them this weekend; we are due.

Hero’s literally beat M&D yesterday

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315576 11/17/20 09:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:

MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D

Hero’s literally beat M&D yesterday

Wow so now Hero’s is 1-16 in the past 8 years against
congrats on the Win.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315603 11/18/20 09:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

Thanks Doc, will be sure to take your medical advice.

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS