BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When lax fans have to hear bragging about how he played 2 years up, when in reality he’s a hold back, people get negative. He played up and with probably two generational players. His best years at Cuse will be freshman and sophomore year when Scanlan takes the pressure off of him. If he doesn’t win a championship 1st two years it’s not happening...the 2nd coming of Jojo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When lax fans have to hear bragging about how he played 2 years up, when in reality he’s a hold back, people get negative. He played up and with probably two generational players. His best years at Cuse will be freshman and sophomore year when Scanlan takes the pressure off of him. If he doesn’t win a championship 1st two years it’s not happening...the 2nd coming of Jojo.

Takes a lot to do this on this board but whattttttt the cuse recruiting class headlined by this player who whether it was one year or two played up( i was unsure if he was held back or not) is the top rated recruiting class and he is the top rated player in class No one can predict beyond their freshman year how good they’ll be because No one knows who their 23,24,25 classss are If they are similar to 22 class they’ll be final 4 for four years He is a fantastic player must admit I was skeptical but watching all summer compete in same events as my son I am a Big believer and I usually don’t like Long Island people 😃

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PrimeTime '22 beat Express and Igloo this morning by 5-6 goals apiece.

So is Prime Time the new top '22 team or is it still Smash??

I'm sure they will play each other and settle that notIntelligent argument sometime this year.

well it looks to me like primetime is the real deal! They beat CoachC Express AGAIN !

Never know which express you are playing

Re: Adult amusement
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to project 9 this weekend???

Driving down Friday morning. Anyone else doing the same?
anyone see Channys team playing? I havent heard much out of that camp

Who care's ?? They are not nearly the team they were !

Why?

Have you watched them lately? CoachC's team is not near as good as they use to be. Now with all the commits all their best players will be sitting out the rest of the year they will me mediocre at best.

What are you talking about. They still went 2-1 losing by 1 in the only event they played in this fall. Fact is players are going through the recruitment process right now. See you in November hater.

How many people will be hiding in the trees tomorrow to watch their kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jealousy is real...

He’s a good kid that works his tail off and is a top player no matter the age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PrimeTime '22 beat Express and Igloo this morning by 5-6 goals apiece.

So is Prime Time the new top '22 team or is it still Smash??

I Guess the Preds are the top dog now, the just beat PT 9-4 and BBL black 8-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 3-0 with wins over Igloo, Legacy and United. Wins over last few months over BBL and Express CoachC also. Not the top dog, but they can best anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't get to cocky sparky with your power ranger helmets, or will have to have Smash slap you down by double digits!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 3-0 with wins over Igloo, Legacy and United. Wins over last few months over BBL and Express CoachC also. Not the top dog, but they can best anyone.
After 91 rebels best on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After 91 rebels best on LI

Probably a toss up for 2nd best. But Rebels/Legacy/Igloo/Express all there

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO WAY Rebels are up there! I've seen them get killed by Legacy in the last tournament! They are weak on Defense and Attack. Can't compete with top teams yet !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they can not Compete with legacy but beat them yesterday. Please explain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't get to cocky sparky with your power ranger helmets, or will have to have Smash slap you down by double digits!

I like it!! Have Sal invite the Preds out to the island for a play day, I would love to see those 2 teams get after it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO WAY Rebels are up there! I've seen them get killed by Legacy in the last tournament! They are weak on Defense and Attack. Can't compete with top teams yet !

Strange response to a post about them beating Igloo, Legacy, and United YESTERDAY. Beat up BBL elite a few week prior too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Legacy fell off a bit! Did some kids leave or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue

True WHO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue

True Blue is a very solid team. Good on both sides of the ball, very fast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where in your dreams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue

True WHO?

You could not be more wrong, they are a very good team well coached and very solid up and down the roster!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It depends on which kids show up, they rent player from the Hawks and other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue

True WHO?

You could not be more wrong, they are a very good team well coached and very solid up and down the roster!

Garbage team that plays in garbage tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garbage? C'mon --not every team is National Elite---this team is well coached ---at least 4 D1 commits right now----and a few pretty good players ---Garbage? True Blue is an honest program --not a $$$ grab like some others--coaches work their tails off --practices are well scripted and team improves after each session together---Garbage?----there are many short sighted people in the lacrosse world ---

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garbage? C'mon --not every team is National Elite---this team is well coached ---at least 4 D1 commits right now----and a few pretty good players ---Garbage? True Blue is an honest program --not a $$$ grab like some others--coaches work their tails off --practices are well scripted and team improves after each session together---Garbage?----there are many short sighted people in the lacrosse world ---

I agree we played you guys and RmTrue Blue is a solid team no doubt. Whoever said garbage probably has a kid on some B team wishing his kid played at that level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess the Rebels are exactly what everyone but the parents thought they were a good A team but definetly not a AA team. Going 0-3 today says it all. Stop with all the top team talk!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are a good lacrosse team. They are just on the cusp of being very good and of AA caliber. They have 2 phenomenal goalies, kids hustle and play hard. There is a lot of teams on the island, it’s to bad it took so long for this team to come together as it’s almost over. Best of luck to all the players in the recruiting process!!
Preds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
their are two things holding this Rebels team back. One, coaches kids automatically get to play on the team (both coaches are jerks)! Two, they put their kids school friends on the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It depends on which kids show up, they rent player from the Hawks and other teams.

If you watched them yesterday they have not fallen off at all still a very good team with rented players !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess the Rebels are exactly what everyone but the parents thought they were a good A team but definetly not a AA team. Going 0-3 today says it all. Stop with all the top team talk!

They were asked to play last minute and had 15-16 kids, missing a few of their big guns and top kids. Pretty good effort for the amount they were missing.

Unlike other teams, rebels don’t change their team name when missing kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were asked to play last minute and had 15-16 kids, missing a few of their big guns and top kids. Pretty good effort for the amount they were missing.

Then why did they change names from Outlaws to Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All teams are missing players here and there at this age. One thing I can say is when I watched the rebels play last weekend against Igloo and got to see them play Legacy. That roster is definitely a AA roster. Don't think that team is losing to Blue Star lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age it's not the team but how good the player is! Colleges are recruiting individuals not the team! And stop the bull garbage with the AA stuff, it's A or B !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age it's not the team but how good the player is! Colleges are recruiting individuals not the team! And stop the bull garbage with the AA stuff, it's A or B !

Bottomline is that at this age. at this level all these kids are good enough to be here and any team can win or lose any given weekend. As far as whos best my answer is WHO CARES! Worry about your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottomline is that at this age. at this level all these kids are good enough to be here and any team can win or lose any given weekend. As far as whos best my answer is WHO CARES! Worry about your kid

Are the NLF events this weekend cancelled? What about Fall Classic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why did they change names from Outlaws to Rebels?

It's like he walked right into that one. Ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NLF cxld. I think it’s the prudent move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is looking for your opinion Democrat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT Boys Philly Showcase seems to be still on for Sat. Here anything different or updated on this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is looking for your opinion Democrat.

As of 8am this morning fall classic is still. I texted guy running it and its all good as of now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Jersey’s new restrictions go into effect Monday

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard