A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rough day for Looneys 2023. Surprised no fight in the Hawks game. At least they got the win over Koopers.
Rough day for Looneys 2023. Surprised no fight in the Hawks game. At least they got the win over Koopers.

Barely pulled that one out too.

I agree; expected more from the boys in this game. We were outplayed in every area. May have been a let down from the previous game with ProStart. Can’t explain it.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
Anonymous #315361 11/16/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315367 11/16/20 02:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barely pulled that one out too.

I agree; expected more from the boys in this game. We were outplayed in every area. May have been a let down from the previous game with ProStart. Can’t explain it.

What happened against Koopers; I heard that game was tied late in the second half?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315372 11/16/20 03:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school[/quote]

That’s right, those “written thugs” putting that Charles Street education to good use!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315373 11/16/20 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

Mainly the 2 coaches sons; 1 was ejected and the other came off the bench. Again I am hopeful Loyola will step in and discipline all who were involved including the coaching staff.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315377 11/16/20 03:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do u mean by the coaching staff? Only one of there coaches works at Loyola and I guarantee that he was not involved.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315378 11/16/20 03:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to argue, but I was there and the truth is being bent a lot

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315381 11/16/20 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mainly the 2 coaches sons; 1 was ejected and the other came off the bench. Again I am hopeful Loyola will step in and discipline all who were involved including the coaching staff.

Loyola can't do a thing about it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315387 11/16/20 05:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315398 11/16/20 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

no, they can't. does Loyola pay for the helmets, is it a Loyola sponsored team event, are you sure all the helmets are in fact Loyola or maybe Liberty who has the same "L" on the same color helmet. Kids are wearing helmets their parents purchased.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #315405 11/16/20 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor sportsmanship all around...there are really zero excuses for this type of behavior no matter what school you attend...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315407 11/16/20 06:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can.

They shouldn't.

And anyone on here honestly thinking of bringing it to the school needs to get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #315408 11/16/20 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor sportsmanship all around...there are really zero excuses for this type of behavior no matter what school you attend...

Agreed. Poor sportsmanship. lost mentality. Not Loyola's fault and nothing the school can do about it. Typical Looney's behavior.

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #315409 11/16/20 07:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Prostart club are they legit. I caught the end of the game a lot of different helmets, Saint Mary’s, Spalding, boys Latin, Loyola and some public schools.

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #315411 11/16/20 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tom, NO ONE cares what you think. You will always be a disgruntled parent whose kid got cut. On behalf of all parents, let me say it was the greatest gift when you were not invited back. You were a cancer, just like you were at FCA and Crabs. The fact that you continue to come to this forum and lie about the team, the kids on the team and what transpired yesterday just proves the point. Go away and wait to get asked to leave the Rock.

Like Reply Quote
Page 154 of 158 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard