BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 66 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys 2023 looked really good last weekend. Won all games by at least 5

Another delusional Looney's 23 parent. You realize you again were placed in the lesser bracket? How about stepping up and playing some elite competition in a tournament for once? Always the B bracket. Has Looney's played Crabs, Hawks, FCA, DC Dogs or any of the top local team in 2020? This club hides more than any other.

Playing True National Atlantic this weekend. Battle of the former co coaches of Looneys 2023.

Redacted

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Attacking a child. (IP address has been warned)
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looneys 2023 looked really good last weekend. Won all games by at least 5

Another delusional Looney's 23 parent. You realize you again were placed in the lesser bracket? How about stepping up and playing some elite competition in a tournament for once? Always the B bracket. Has Looney's played Crabs, Hawks, FCA, DC Dogs or any of the top local team in 2020? This club hides more than any other.

Playing True National Atlantic this weekend. Battle of the former co coaches of Looneys 2023.

If you’re going to talk trash on a kid, put your name out there troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looneys 2023 looked really good last weekend. Won all games by at least 5

they won’t....cowards....

If you’re going to talk trash on a kid, put your name out there troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know how this will end...............

One would assume that the National all-star team would beat the local team. :shrug:

Not national

Turned out to be a good game by both teams. True won 9-6. True played well across the board and pulled away with a nice quick run of 3 goals in the second half. Their goalie had a couple of great stops while Looneys failed to convert some chances. Both teams were missing some kids.

It was clearly the best game played all day in the 23 division. True and Looneys both beat up on the other teams they played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup you were both in a pretty soft bracket, I will say the weather was amazing and there was lots of great lacrosse. On to next week!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the best game in your bracket. Every bracket had one or two great ones to watch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the best game in your bracket. Every bracket had one or two great ones to watch!

Not the Crabs bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was anyone at the looneys/ ProStart game that can verify a bench clearing brawl at the end of the game between both teams? Details?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Looneys game. They get beat and start a brawl at the end. 2 Looneys kids ejected- none from Prostart. Coaches kid and the kid who started it kicked out of tourney. Blakefield Administration should look at the film. Loyola helmets everywhere kicking kids on the ground and punching kids in the back of the head. Fat assistant Looneys coach was trying to get into it. Blakefield shame all around and why a pub would attach their name to this group is some bad business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys were down 2 with about 30 seconds left in the game and were called for illegal body check. The two players involved had words and kept chirping after the play and the Looneys player decided to cross check the Prostart defender in the chest and the defender had to defend himself. Wasnt bench clearing involved about 10 kids. I believe two Looneys were ejected from the tournament. Same thing happened last year when Looneys lost in a close game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough day for Looneys 2023. Surprised no fight in the Hawks game. At least they got the win over Koopers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear it was mostly peaceful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t believe that looneys or prostart have fought against any other teams ever. There not bad kids on either sides, something is just up with when they play one another

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough day for Looneys 2023. Surprised no fight in the Hawks game. At least they got the win over Koopers.

Barely pulled that one out too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree; expected more from the boys in this game. We were outplayed in every area. May have been a let down from the previous game with ProStart. Can’t explain it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree; expected more from the boys in this game. We were outplayed in every area. May have been a let down from the previous game with ProStart. Can’t explain it.

What happened against Koopers; I heard that game was tied late in the second half?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school[/quote]

That’s right, those “written thugs” putting that Charles Street education to good use!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

Mainly the 2 coaches sons; 1 was ejected and the other came off the bench. Again I am hopeful Loyola will step in and discipline all who were involved including the coaching staff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do u mean by the coaching staff? Only one of there coaches works at Loyola and I guarantee that he was not involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to argue, but I was there and the truth is being bent a lot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mainly the 2 coaches sons; 1 was ejected and the other came off the bench. Again I am hopeful Loyola will step in and discipline all who were involved including the coaching staff.

Loyola can't do a thing about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

no, they can't. does Loyola pay for the helmets, is it a Loyola sponsored team event, are you sure all the helmets are in fact Loyola or maybe Liberty who has the same "L" on the same color helmet. Kids are wearing helmets their parents purchased.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor sportsmanship all around...there are really zero excuses for this type of behavior no matter what school you attend...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can.

They shouldn't.

And anyone on here honestly thinking of bringing it to the school needs to get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor sportsmanship all around...there are really zero excuses for this type of behavior no matter what school you attend...

Agreed. Poor sportsmanship. lost mentality. Not Loyola's fault and nothing the school can do about it. Typical Looney's behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Prostart club are they legit. I caught the end of the game a lot of different helmets, Saint Mary’s, Spalding, boys Latin, Loyola and some public schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tom, NO ONE cares what you think. You will always be a disgruntled parent whose kid got cut. On behalf of all parents, let me say it was the greatest gift when you were not invited back. You were a cancer, just like you were at FCA and Crabs. The fact that you continue to come to this forum and lie about the team, the kids on the team and what transpired yesterday just proves the point. Go away and wait to get asked to leave the Rock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All clubs should be more worried about parents with the red solo cups on the sidelines. See far more of that from all clubs and high schools than poor sportsmanship from kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha that is so clearly a prostart parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn’t see any red cups at the tournament on the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Prostart club are they legit. I caught the end of the game a lot of different helmets, Saint Mary’s, Spalding, boys Latin, Loyola and some public schools.

Good coaching and have some talent for sure. Need a little more help on the defensive side but have a really good goalie. Need some help at the X and 1 more talented attackman and I would consider them elite and able to hang with the big name clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously the goalies dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Prostart is 2-0 against Looneys...they sure can't play lacrosse. Good luck holding your own in MMA. Who has Looneys beating that is any good in the last few years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"L" here either way stand for lost.... Looneys, Loyola, Liberty----Tourney Machine says consistent lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

100% correct. I’ve seen the video too. NO ONE was kicking anyone in the head. The prostart players were mouthing off and the Looneys players put them in their place. Little snowflakes need to realize that in the real world there are consequences for their words. You pay the price when you are not hiding behind a keyboard or have mommy and daddy their to bail you out. The outrage to this is laughable. Everyone knows that fights happen in all sports (youth, hs, college, pros). Junior was just fine, maybe his vineyardvines polo got a little wrinkled.

99% of the comments here are from people who don’t know kids on either team. You can’t make blanket statements about kids, schools, or organizations. Smh

Like Reply Quote
Page 58 of 66 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard