BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 53 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Come on, no one keeps score in a scrimmage!

Wrong

Ok I’ll correct myself. No one who understands how sports are played.

Well the 2026 Express parents have been hyping up the blowout scrimmage win over the Tigers for a few weeks.

When two of the top teams in the country play each other, you should probably keep score.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finish the season? I agree with that in "real world" circumstances....but in the Lax domain? C'mon man. Accepting lies & excuses, being discarded, having someone destroy your kid's self worth and getting zero in return for your "tuition"? If those are the lessons you want your kid to absorb then stay but then you need to pipe down. If not, you can walk at any time.

And if you paid for a full season, in advance, in the Covid era then 1. The directors love sheep that do that and 2. I have some magic beans for sale if your interested.

Not trying to be abrasive but that's just the way it is. "I put you in a detrimental situation for your development as a player and a young man but you have to finish it out" Say that aloud a few times and see if it still makes sense.... That's like saying "I paid for this dinner that is making you sick but eat it anyway" Wake up man.

Not the original poster, and I'm the first person to say "Finish the season, then make a change." but - what you say makes a lot of sense. If you've been sold a load of garbage, there is no shame in moving on ASAP. The club won't care - they have your money already. I've heard of clubs giving reduced tuition to player looking to switch mid-season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d say If someone makes your kid feel like a zero, worthless, degrades them etc. I’d confront that coach in 10 seconds. Plus leave the team. I don’t know anybody in that situation. I think the point was unhappy about roster sizes, kids not playing much, just not a real good situation. Clubs taking peoples money and more or less forgetting about them. Do you have your kid quit over this? I say finish the season and move on. Chalk it up to a mistake. Life lesson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Ok I’ll correct myself. No one who understands how sports are played.

Well the 2026 Express parents have been hyping up the blowout scrimmage win over the Tigers for a few weeks.

When two of the top teams in the country play each other, you should probably keep score.

Tigers? Never heard of them. And NO ONE keeps score in a scrimmage. No One...except B teams grasping at straws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take this nonsense to the 2026 thread

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take this nonsense to the 2026 thread
No one watches a scrimmage. 2025 or 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going back to 2025, anyone see 91. Express has played almost 7 consecutive weeks ....have seen s2s, igloo, legacy but no 91. What happened ? Your parent company couldn’t make money in this environment so you stopped playing. Wow. What a mess over there .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes we do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s a question
I’m assuming your a grown man, who has a son that doesn’t play for 91. The question is this. Why do you care? All that’s going on in the world, you actually care what other teams are doing. You don’t think that’s abnormal on your part?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watch scrimmages and keep score. I’m sure I’m not the only one

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I don't think that's abnormal , here on long island we have several club teams that play each other often and are considered the better travel teams . So it's a question as to why we haven't seen one of them at all (team 91) . Nice dodge though . Your answer says it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's your answer...91 is falling apart at all grade levels . The corporate parent (dynamic ) doesn't want to pay for their teams to go out and play other people's tournaments. And since most of their "mylacrossetournaments" take place on long island and have been shut down their teams aren't playing . Very very simple ...get a refund ...other teams are playing and you aren't .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do think it’s abnormal. I care about my 3 kids. I care about all their teams on all the sports they play. Period. As far as other kids go, other teams go. I just don’t care. I don’t care if other teams don’t practice much. I don’t care if other teams don’t play many tournaments. I don’t care if other teams have big rosters. I don’t care if a dad coach on other teams plays his son more than he should. I don’t care if other teams charge too much money. Back to my point. Why do you care? I don’t remember growing up and my parents caring about other teams my brother and I didn’t play on. I suggest you find a hobby. Find something that can occupy your thoughts more than OTHER kids youth lacrosse teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy , no skin in the game here but it seems they you are the one that needs the hobby . Why does anyone care ? Why is anyone on this forum? To ask questions that's why . If you don't like questions beings asked them don't come on here . Youre telling someone to find a hobby when all they did was ask a legitimate youth lacrosse team question. Get a grip and go back into hiding with your team 91 2025 schlong team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be surprised....when anyone at any garden level asks a question about 91 the trash bag parents get defensive right away. Their only answer is " why do you care ", " your kid stinks " " you're jealous of 91" etc....one can write the script . Brainless trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy, you sound like a wash woman. Joeys team does this. Johnnys team does that. Billy’s team practices twice a week. Mikeys team cost lots of money. Tommy’s team doesn’t play enough tournaments. Blah blah blah. I got an idea, worry about your own kid and his team. Thanks for your concern though. Ok guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's your answer...91 is falling apart at all grade levels . The corporate parent (dynamic ) doesn't want to pay for their teams to go out and play other people's tournaments. And since most of their "mylacrossetournaments" take place on long island and have been shut down their teams aren't playing . Very very simple ...get a refund ...other teams are playing and you aren't .

completely innaccurate. given football shutdown mylacrossetournaments has more options than ever before. they have tournaments every weekend in nj, ct and middletown. 91 could have easily jumped in yesterday to play leading edge, express north and regulators.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol.....you just said it yourself. 91 could have easily jumped in and played ....but didn't . You just proved the posters point . Guess you did t realize that then you said they " could have " . Keep hiding that mediocre team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th and 5th grade lax parents. The armpit of travel lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th and 5th grade lax parents. The armpit of travel lax.

While I can’t disagree, posted in the wrong thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol.....you just said it yourself. 91 could have easily jumped in and played ....but didn't . You just proved the posters point . Guess you did t realize that then you said they " could have " . Keep hiding that mediocre team

See you at the NAL. And ask the Regulators how it went. I think they know what they need to work on now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES ABOUT 91???? The only positive about seeing them at any tournament is for the comedy show that the parents put on ...that and the 6 ft Tri-pod to film 13 yr old lacrosse is pretty amusing too. The audio on those clips must be legendary "Gotta be orange" .................

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the funny blinged out shirts that the parents wear lol. And congratulations on beating the regulators , they are a B team . Take a bow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the funny blinged out shirts that the parents wear lol. And congratulations on beating the regulators , they are a B team . Take a bow

Regulators wanted a run from what I read here. Now that’s a problem? What is 91 supposed to do?

Aren’t they playing this weekend in the NAL which isn’t a Mylacrosse event is it? I’m just checking the details because there are so many blowhards on here.

And using the term Schlong is a bit much. The gutless wimp using the term should be made to eat his word. As this moves ahead, I would hope the moderator would stop it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the point of this post? Seems like everyone has gotten off point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the point of this post? Seems like everyone has gotten off point.
I think everyone needs to pump the brakes and relax . do what you think is best for your son and that is it , everything else will fall into place . the recruiting piece is a couple of years away and the landscape has changed as to recruits and how coaches recruit ... the recruiting piece has changed drastically with the transfer portal and the ncaa granting extra years for current players , just have your son to continue to work hard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesnt matter LAx is about to get Squashed again soon due to Covid frown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got a chance to watch 91 2025 today . I thought I was watching a PAL game where every kid takes the ball and runs to the cage to score . Awful .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical low self esteem parents of low self esteem kids trying to make themselves less depressed about their miserable lives by taking shots at the undisputed juggernaut of club lacrosse, team 91. Not a big 91 fan, but everyone know they are the most successful club and the business model for all other clubs.

2020 #1 recruit in the country
2021 #1 recruit in the country
2021 #2 recruit in the country
2022 #1 recruit in the country
US Club Lacrosse #1 Club in country
2020 WSYL champions
2023 WSYL champions
2024 WSYL champions

We all know I could go on and on, but suffice to say, they are THE club in the nation.

So if you’re trying to make yourself feel better by attempting to disparage the ultra successful, I suggest you try some thing else. Maybe bowl of ice cream??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Rebels, no Igloo, no Regulators today. Seems about right, can’t play with the big boys when it counts especially right before a total shutdown of youth sports. Dodge, dive, dip, duck and dodge the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Rebels, no Igloo, no Regulators today. Seems about right, can’t play with the big boys when it counts especially right before a total shutdown of youth sports. Dodge, dive, dip, duck and dodge the competition.
Not a 91 parent, but this is a ridiculous comment. Today was THE tournament of the Fall and 91 showed up. Ducking Rebels, Igloo and Regulators? Come on!!!! They showed up for Express, Express North, BBL, PT, Sweetlax. Those are the big boys. Not Rebels and Regulators.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a horrible team that has been hurt by the very poor coaching and strange mix of friends and family plus playing kids who are not good.

So Many Dropped Balls and Blown Assignments! PAL is generous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 parent, but this is a ridiculous comment. Today was THE tournament of the Fall and 91 showed up. Ducking Rebels, Igloo and Regulators? Come on!!!! They showed up for Express, Express North, BBL, PT, Sweetlax. Those are the big boys. Not Rebels and Regulators.

It was a shot at rebels, igloo, and regulators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical low self esteem parents of low self esteem kids trying to make themselves less depressed about their miserable lives by taking shots at the undisputed juggernaut of club lacrosse, team 91. Not a big 91 fan, but everyone know they are the most successful club and the business model for all other clubs.

2020 WSYL champions
2023 WSYL champions
2024 WSYL champions

We all know I could go on and on, but suffice to say, they are THE club in the nation.

So if you’re trying to make yourself feel better by attempting to disparage the ultra successful, I suggest you try some thing else. Maybe bowl of ice cream??

Thanks for the history lesson 91 director . But your 2025 and 2026 teams are garbage . Not even a debate . Sae them today and they were horrible .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 WSYL champions
2023 WSYL champions
2024 WSYL champions

Hahaha....live in the past much ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, he says "not a 91 fan " then rattles off their whole history . What a weird dude .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 WSYL champions
2023 WSYL champions
2024 WSYL champions

Thanks for the history lesson 91 director . But your 2025 and 2026 teams are garbage . Not even a debate . Sae them today and they were horrible .

2025 blew up years ago and 2026 is plunging off a cliff. 2027 started showing cracks this year. Everyone jumping on the Express train. Choo choo! Coach C runs a lacrosse club, not a marketing organization pretending to be a lacrosse club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 WSYL champions
2023 WSYL champions
2024 WSYL champions

Hahaha....live in the past much ?

Wow great !! Kids gets 8-10k a yr for a 50k plus d1 school !!
Sign me up 👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 team is falling apart. Going to be a bunch of changes to the roster. Charging too much for a terrible product. Daddy ball is not working

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 team is falling apart. Going to be a bunch of changes to the roster. Charging too much for a terrible product. Daddy ball is not working

It’s worse than daddy ball. HC doesn’t even have a kid on the team. Still playing the average kids and making the customers happy. A few friends are locked in and the rest, well folks saw for themselves.

It would also be nice if the director would be on time. Maybe if he acted like he wanted to win, the players would take his example. The players are as disinterested as he is! Except he is counting the money.

Just like Express without the results!!!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 53 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard