BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they played WP twice and Taz 4 times this fall, they went 0-6.. Just to let you know ..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB has been around the other 2 are close to done
Around where massapequa ?
TB has been around the other 2 are close to done
Around where massapequa ?

Everyone knows True blue is a massapequa based program
I thought TB folded? website looks like it too....for what thats worth.

Might as well have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they played WP twice and Taz 4 times this fall, they went 0-6.. Just to let you know ..
Should make for a long summer. Who is playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nutmeg Nov 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s Express’ all-time record vs those two teams...0-100?

What’s the Express ranking these days? Getting close to triple digits now?

Must be a new Express parent, showing signs of hope, because the rest of them gave up many years ago.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

The new holdbacks on offense really make a difference I guess.

Moved some key players around on offense and seems to be working. Coaching Move of the Year.

My money is on them beating WP and Taz

They are the most inconsistent team ever. If they beat WP or Taz it'll be one random game. Then they will lose by 5 goals the next game.
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

Moved some key players around on offense and seems to be working. Coaching Move of the Year.

They are the most inconsistent team ever. If they beat WP or Taz it'll be one random game. Then they will lose by 5 goals the next game.

You don’t know what you are talking about. Express is very consistent. Consistently loses to AA teams like 91 and Taz. There is no more consistent team in 2024!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don’t know what you are talking about. Express is very consistent. Consistently loses to AA teams like 91 and Taz. There is no more consistent team in 2024!

Just wait when they play you next time. We will have this conversation again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude I’ve been hearing same lame BS every year from espresso parents, for 8 years now. At this point no one cares. You’re Boys just aren’t good, and never will be. A very average defense and just plain bad offense. Same ole same ole.

Every. Single. Year.

Completely irrelevant. What’s you’re ranking again?? That’s right. Now and forever... irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again you parents have no clue. Nobody including college coaches care about team play and results at this age. It’s all about individual play, showcases, prospect camps and school ball. 91 Blaze lost quite a bit of games over the years and in hs. Almost the entire team is going D1. Unless your kid is a top top player on one of these AA teams then shut up with the comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again you parents have no clue. Nobody including college coaches care about team play and results at this age. It’s all about individual play, showcases, prospect camps and school ball. 91 Blaze lost quite a bit of games over the years and in hs. Almost the entire team is going D1. Unless your kid is a top top player on one of these AA teams then shut up with the comments.

You’re wrong. Players have to be on a top team to be noticed. College coaches don’t waste their time by watching poorly ranked teams. It’s common sense. So say whatever makes you feel better, but irrelevant teams do not get recruited. Dah.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You got to love these parents. Bragging that their kids teams beat other kids teams. Pathetic. It’s so pathetic. Grown men. My kids teams is better than your kids team. No, no, my kids team is the best. It reminds me when I was a kid,arguing with my friends, my dad can beat up your dad. Lol. When does this end. They are in high school man. My sons team won several games and lost several games over the past 5 years or so. You know what. Jimmy Crack Corn and I don’t care. He will be a varsity player as a 9th grader. He will be a solid player in HS, after that, if he chooses a solid player in college. All these years later, I never understood grown men literally arguing and losing sleep based on the scores of these games. People having nervous breakdowns and getting upset because their sons lacrosse team lost a game in 5th grade. It’s actually funny when you see how insane some of these people get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic:

Now that the boys are in HS, time to start thinking about HS teams.

What will the top 5 teams be in each of the county’s, when our boys are upperclassmen?

* Top 5 teams in Suffolk

* Top 5 teams in Nassau

And support your picks with explanations why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So ni one can have an opinion if their kid isn’t a top AA kid, according to you? That makes no sense. Happens that, I do, but why would that matter? Typical comment from a typical clueless espress parent that knows nothing about the sport he’s talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You got to love these parents. Bragging that their kids teams beat other kids teams. Pathetic. It’s so pathetic. Grown men. My kids teams is better than your kids team. No, no, my kids team is the best. It reminds me when I was a kid,arguing with my friends, my dad can beat up your dad. Lol. When does this end. They are in high school man. My sons team won several games and lost several games over the past 5 years or so. You know what. Jimmy Crack Corn and I don’t care. He will be a varsity player as a 9th grader. He will be a solid player in HS, after that, if he chooses a solid player in college. All these years later, I never understood grown men literally arguing and losing sleep based on the scores of these games. People having nervous breakdowns and getting upset because their sons lacrosse team lost a game in 5th grade. It’s actually funny when you see how insane some of these people get.
Take a step back and realize where you're posting. This is 2024 Lax. We talk about many things related to it. So you don't care about any of this. We'll make a note.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right on! This is one of the most pathetic sites on the internet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid is not making Varsity in 9th grade, cut it out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know how many freshmen play (and START!) Varsity in top 10 programs in LI? Maybe this parent is on to something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one is doing that, When a parent comes on BOTC bragging that their team is going to beat teams they never beat, maybe 1 win in 40 games, someone has to correct the record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. My kid would have been on varsity in 9th grade last fall if covid didn't shut down the season. Not because he is this amazing lacrosse player, but his school varsity team is so bad that anyone who can cradle the length of the field without dropping the ball and has enough size to not get destroyed by 12th graders would have made the varsity team in our district.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of 9th graders start on varsity teams. And good ones too. Skilled, gifted players, that have played the game for 10 years, can play with anyone, as long as they have sufficient size to do so. Since many/most kids hit their growth spurt in 8th grade, there is no longer a huge difference in size between many 9th graders and 12th graders. In fact, for many of these players who were undersized until hitting puberty, it’s actually far easier playing against 12th graders than playing against post-pubescent holdbacks, a year or two ago. So, for many of these kids, it’s easier for them then it’s ever been since playing the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect. My kid is starting on varsity this year, and the team is a good team. It happens. I can think of a handful or more kids that I know will start this year, and that’s just the kids that I know. If your frame of reference is a true AA team, then you undoubtedly know of some too. Although some haven’t even been told yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic:

What will the top 5 teams be in each of the county’s, when our boys are upperclassmen?

* Top 5 teams in Suffolk

* Top 5 teams in Nassau

There won’t be 5 top teams in Suffolk. There will be 3. In no particular order they will be Mt Sinai, Shoreham and Bayport. Kids appear to be staying in town to play HS ad not going to Catholics. Nassau is less clear, since many top players go to St A’s and Chaminade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic:

* Top 5 teams in Suffolk

* Top 5 teams in Nassau

There won’t be 5 top teams in Suffolk. There will be 3. In no particular order they will be Mt Sinai, Shoreham and Bayport. Kids appear to be staying in town to play HS ad not going to Catholics. Nassau is less clear, since many top players go to St A’s and Chaminade.

Those 3 teams are stacked. Both 2023’s and 2024’s. Certainly the teams to beat on the island. Although I have to give the edge to SWR and BBP, over Sinai.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic:

* Top 5 teams in Suffolk

* Top 5 teams in Nassau

Those 3 teams are stacked. Both 2023’s and 2024’s. Certainly the teams to beat on the island. Although I have to give the edge to SWR and BBP, over Sinai.

Prob should put WM in that conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic:

* Top 5 teams in Suffolk

* Top 5 teams in Nassau

Prob should put WM in that conversation.

What makes you think these teams will come out on top?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two best 2024 LI teams are Taz and 91. Not arguable. Close to a third of those players are from SWR and BBP. 2023’s are equally strong for both towns. They will have a ton of talent and abundant depth, as upperclassman. Once the 2023’s graduate, Sinai will fall out of the conversation, and quite possibly before that. Not enough depth at the ‘23 and ‘24 level. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend for 2024 (if all teams show up considering COVID). Will teams have all their players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend for 2024 (if all teams show up considering COVID). Will teams have all their players?
Why wouldn’t they have there players ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m just filling you in pal, but it’s called Covid. Numbers are going up. That means kids might not be there due to quarantining. Also fields that were available, may not be available because of this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn’t they have there players ?
Many prep schools are not allowing their students to leave schools due to COVID. BBL Black and Express North lost to 2 Way last weekend both didn’t have key players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many BBL was missing but Express North missing 5-6 key contributors. Still give 2-Way credit they won fair and square.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid isn’t going to play Varsity. Not if his team is any good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two best 2024 LI teams are Taz and 91. Not arguable. Close to a third of those players are from SWR and BBP. 2023’s are equally strong for both towns. They will have a ton of talent and abundant depth, as upperclassman. Once the 2023’s graduate, Sinai will fall out of the conversation, and quite possibly before that. Not enough depth at the ‘23 and ‘24 level. Just my opinion.

My Sinai will fall off a cliff as soon as JS Jr. graduates. JS will be pushing for his younger sons to play and they’re not even close to the same caliber as Jr.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Sinai will fall off a cliff as soon as JS Jr. graduates. JS will be pushing for his younger sons to play and they’re not even close to the same caliber as Jr.

true statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many BBL was missing but Express North missing 5-6 key contributors. Still give 2-Way credit they won fair and square.
From BBL. Agree. 2Way played really well last Sat. They are a good team with good coaches. We want a rematch smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the BBL and EN parents. Making excuses, before, during and after every game. Completely pathetic parents. News flash. Everyone is missing players. Ok? Everyone. Now let your kid go out and lose their games, and YOU keep your trap shut! Ya lost! Nothing new. I’m sure you’re use to it by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are wrong. You’re frame of reference is obviously B teams, because lots of AA freshman play on good teams every year. If you’re watching the games, then quite often you are watching freshman play, but you just don’t know it. On occasion even eighth graders start on varsity. If you don’t believe it, ask any SWR parent, just to name one team. So get your head out of your B team rear, and welcome to the world if top AA players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro you are totally clueless. SWR won the last state championship while starting an 8th grade ATTACKMAN. Freshman, and yes even a few 8th graders start on varsity. Ever hear of a kid named O’Neal? Top ATTACKMAN on LI as an 8th grader. Yes. It most definitely happens. And a lot more than you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the BBL and EN parents. Making excuses, before, during and after every game. Completely pathetic parents. News flash. Everyone is missing players. Ok? Everyone. Now let your kid go out and lose their games, and YOU keep your trap shut! Ya lost! Nothing new. I’m sure you’re use to it by now.

So true! As soon as our team took the lead against EN all the moms start volunteering information about how the team doesn’t have all their players. That went on and in and on. And more than once. Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player?? Naw. Excuses are for losers. Hear that EN moms?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true! As soon as our team took the lead against EN all the moms start volunteering information about how the team doesn’t have all their players. That went on and in and on. And more than once. Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player?? Naw. Excuses are for losers. Hear that EN moms?!!

"Maybe I should have responded by telling her that our team was missing 5 starters including our top player" <-- you just did. What a hypocritical snowflake.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard