BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 72 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 71 72
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the Box Clubs in the state this will affect? bummer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

And the winter fun begins. Please not the sarcasm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the winter fun begins. Please not the sarcasm.

Probably all of them unless they can put together in-state events with NJ teams only. It's unfortunate because there are some good box events in PA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like Murphy just cancelled all youth indoor sports...the article is lacking some details on NJ.com. It appears outdoor sports are still on.

He got rid of "interstate" travel for youth and high school indoor sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like Murphy just cancelled all youth indoor sports...the article is lacking some details on NJ.com. It appears outdoor sports are still on.

I've already sent questions to my sons' Box club. I'm sure this will turn into another instance where clubs will not refund money...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've already sent questions to my sons' Box club. I'm sure this will turn into another instance where clubs will not refund money...

They will probably try to cobble together a few local events and keep your money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will probably try to cobble together a few local events and keep your money.

As soon as RBC football and soccer teams lose he will shut down all high school sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As soon as RBC football and soccer teams lose he will shut down all high school sports.

Now that is an interesting take on the situation, hope that you are wrong, but interesting perspective

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Read the information before freaking out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BBL not playing in NAL because of a Covid outbreak?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are on the schedule, there are two locations, Delaware and New Jersey, NY, NJ and PA teams are in NJ bracket and DC, MD, VA and non-Mid Atlantic teams in Delaware, with a few exceptions (DC Express and Juiced Cherries in NJ and NXT in Delaware)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
out door sports were not shut down !! they should be there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are on the schedule, there are two locations, Delaware and New Jersey, NY, NJ and PA teams are in NJ bracket and DC, MD, VA and non-Mid Atlantic teams in Delaware, with a few exceptions (DC Express and Juiced Cherries in NJ and NXT in Delaware)

BBL played every weekend since early September including this past weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is playing LandSharks in the 2026 bracket this weekend. I googled them and they are from Florida. I cannot believe that they are allowing a Florida team to play in a New Jersey event given the Covid restrictions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is playing LandSharks in the 2026 bracket this weekend. I googled them and they are from Florida. I cannot believe that they are allowing a Florida team to play in a New Jersey event given the Covid restrictions.
You can always keep your kid home. We played a team from Seattle last weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like something that you should discuss with your club director if you are concerned. NJ travel/quarantine requirements are voluntary, so obviously quarantine will not happen. A Florida team playing in a mostly regional event seems unusual. If it were the NAL, I could understand a team traveling, but not for a local event. Some tournaments this summer told the teams from high-risk states to stay home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like something that you should discuss with your club director if you are concerned. NJ travel/quarantine requirements are voluntary, so obviously quarantine will not happen. A Florida team playing in a mostly regional event seems unusual. If it were the NAL, I could understand a team traveling, but not for a local event. Some tournaments this summer told the teams from high-risk states to stay home.

Don't think they are from Florida. Played a Landshark 2026 team at an event recently. I think they are a team out of Union County (Summit/Westfield/New Providence) and are playing under Landsharks rather than a specific team name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what tournaments BBL has played the fall season? I want to forward them to our director because we have only been in a few. Thanks in advance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Maryland tournaments removing NJ teams from their events?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what tournaments BBL has played the fall season? I want to forward them to our director because we have only been in a few. Thanks in advance.
what age

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think they are from Florida. Played a Landshark 2026 team at an event recently. I think they are a team out of Union County (Summit/Westfield/New Providence) and are playing under Landsharks rather than a specific team name.

Actually mam I’m just a dolphin........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha Famous Autumn Classic in Maryland (Harford County) has been postponed a week and moved to Delaware due to COVID.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every state is a high risk state now. However, not many transmissions can be traced to actual sports. Team meals and post game parties yes but actual on field transmission are the problem. Let the kids play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should be worried about NJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should be worried about NJ

Going as planned. Fake news!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE NJ wins the battle of bad load fathers! A bunch of angry drunks,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, saw them in action a few weeks ago...felt like the LI red cup crew took over the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, saw them in action a few weeks ago...felt like the LI red cup crew took over the team.

LI red cup crew are legendary. Noone else come close. LI parents are trash. They can't take losing to NJ teams and takes it out on their greasy spouses. Go over their forum, you fit right in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI red cup crew are legendary. Noone else come close. LI parents are trash. They can't take losing to NJ teams and takes it out on their greasy spouses. Go over their forum, you fit right in.

True came into NJ and joined up with mediocre club simply to expand its wallet. Kids in NJ are not going to flock to a club simply because they are affiliated with True. Same goes for the True team in Maryland. Outside of the national teams, True's success has been bringing lacrosse to underserved midwest markets like Minnesota and Utah. Going into states with a large amount of established clubs makes no sense. The result is a group of parents that think that their kids are god's gift to lacrosse because they play for True, but are unable to cope when the team gets smacked around, not to mention the contents of the red cups, which makes the situation even worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True came into NJ and joined up with mediocre club simply to expand its wallet. Kids in NJ are not going to flock to a club simply because they are affiliated with True. Same goes for the True team in Maryland. Outside of the national teams, True's success has been bringing lacrosse to underserved midwest markets like Minnesota and Utah. Going into states with a large amount of established clubs makes no sense. The result is a group of parents that think that their kids are god's gift to lacrosse because they play for True, but are unable to cope when the team gets smacked around, not to mention the contents of the red cups, which makes the situation even worse.

head coach of True NJ 2023 had to intervein with his teams drunk parents at half time during a recent tournament in Tinton Falls, they were truly a disgrace! Drunk Napoleon size stunads starting fights with other teams parents, other drunk stunads throwing water bottles around. Those fathers must have been fun to drive home with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

head coach of True NJ 2023 had to intervein with his teams drunk parents at half time during a recent tournament in Tinton Falls, they were truly a disgrace! Drunk Napoleon size stunads starting fights with other teams parents, other drunk stunads throwing water bottles around. Those fathers must have been fun to drive home with.

And to make matters worse, they were fighting with the True MD parents....great day for True program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And to make matters worse, they were fighting with the True MD parents....great day for True program

TRUE NJ parents talking trash to TRUE MD players, True NJ father gets removed from the field. The Nepolean size drunk had a few to many fireball mini's before the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the BBL people? The rankings came out, NJ Riot and South Shore are both ranked higher than your 2022 team. Nevermind, you guys only talk about middle school teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the BBL people? The rankings came out, NJ Riot and South Shore are both ranked higher than your 2022 team. Nevermind, you guys only talk about middle school teams.

Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.
I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a BBL person but if you think the rankings are accurate, you don't know lacrosse.[/quote]
I totally agree. I can't stand BBL - but the rankings are lame. I remember when they first launched their Instagram site. They went and followed a million kids. Once kids followed them back - they unfollowed them. Nice.[/quote]

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ[/quote]

BBL blows, Towermen are the future. TM will destroy everyone in the WSYL. Enjoy the show losers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait until tomorrow when our 2024 team ranking comes out, we are the best club in NJ

And nobody will care except the BBL parents. Pretty funny that the 2024 parents have not yet figured out that the ranking are ridiculous as is the chest pounding on this forum. Go look at the how the discussions in the 22 and 23 forums moderated once the kids got to high school. LI and MD kids care more about high school lacrosse, go look at those forums if you do not believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait is over, are you happy, or sad, that BBL just squeaked into the top 20...either BBL is not as good as you think, or the rankings are BS, your choice..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait is over, are you happy, or sad, that BBL just squeaked into the top 20...either BBL is not as good as you think, or the rankings are BS, your choice..
Rankings are BS but they might be spot on for the 2026 teams

Like Reply Quote
Page 25 of 72 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard