BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Same TG parent here.....was much more impressed with Janelli than Lomo. I know they always play great games down to the wire and Lomo always wins, but From what I saw, Janelli was the better team.

Lomo always wins. Janelli has better talent depth, but lacks the sack to upset his fanboys and risk having to pay for his own drinks in MD all summer. When we play him we always marvel at his curious personnel decisions allowing us to climb back into the game. Should be a big B vs. C showdown tomorrow night, but we all know how it always ends. Lomo has the coaching along with far superior goalie play, and Janelli is worrying about how not to lose rather than winning the game.

Oh and to Top Guns, it doesn’t matter what bracket you are in or what coaches are watching your kids, if you can’t throw and catch it doesn’t really matter.

"far superior goalie play"????

Take it easy goalie dad.

Telling that you didn’t argue the coaching point or any of the other inflammatory ramblings in that post.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo's goalie is 'far superior' to pretty much all goalies her age, the kid deserves her due and is just on another level, jedi-like reflexes. keep your feet moving across the cage tonight jabroni ponies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jedi Like! Ahh, good is she.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a joke... As I said previously lighten up Francis. You can come and attack again tomorrow if Janelli beats Lomo tonight and I can promise you I won't be on here pounding my chest or making any statements about our team if we win.

Big Game who will be B and who will be C!! you people are clowns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right. I bet JS is ringing your phone twice a week, begging for her to come down.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the BvC championship tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being played right now. Should be a classic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom = Lomo = YJ C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Held to ONE goal! So much for that huge goalie advantage!! Or maybe you couldn’t catch and pass tonight like TG?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe “Jabroni” out coached Lomo?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are those sausage finger Jabroni parents posting from the bleachers, really? Maybe enjoy the moment with your kid like you enjoy your domestic cars and cheap canned beer. Instead of worrying about beating Lomo worry about covering your in-ground pool this weekend or deciding whether you should take your Christmas lights down or just leave them up at this point.

No wonder Lomo chooses the Venom name over YJ to avoid white trash by association.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Held to ONE goal! So much for that huge goalie advantage!! Or maybe you couldn’t catch and pass tonight like TG?

Lomo? More like “Lame-O”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....this loss really hit a nerve! Great thing about sports, you can’t buy wins. So enjoy your fancy cars, huge pool and your mansion, but don’t forget to tell your golf buddies that your daughter plays on a C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you say "TG parent here" you're telling everyone you're definitely NOT a TG parent. just FYI. And I thing we've confirmed here the correct abbreviation is SG - SLOP Guns

How long did it take you to come up with that zinger? I bet you giggled to yourself as you typed it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli must be doing something right....championship in the summer and the fall. His kids come to play in big games. Sign of a great coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are those sausage finger Jabroni parents posting from the bleachers, really? Maybe enjoy the moment with your kid like you enjoy your domestic cars and cheap canned beer. Instead of worrying about beating Lomo worry about covering your in-ground pool this weekend or deciding whether you should take your Christmas lights down or just leave them up at this point.

No wonder Lomo chooses the Venom name over YJ to avoid white trash by association.

Not everyone in your family hates my sausage fingers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli must be doing something right....championship in the summer and the fall. His kids come to play in big games. Sign of a great coach!

Settle down Fanboy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how much popcorn are we going to need for today? I need to prepare.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo (YJ C) parents are so used to getting what they want....I’m going to sit back and enjoy this one. It’s only a game guys. Don’t take it out on your landscapers and house cleaners. They had nothing to do with your daughters scoring ONE goal in FIFTY minutes. Relax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this extra traffic the site should really work on some targeted adds for its clientele. Maybe male enhancement for the Lame-O crew, an intro to social etiquette course for the Jabroni’s, and definitely a basic stick skill clinic for Slop Guns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Janelli team on breaking through. Got the 50/50 GB's, goalie made more stops. Lomo shot poorly and made some bad decisions with the ball. Good game. I'm sure we'll meet again. No hiding. We are the "C" team in the org for now. Have at it haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A W is a W, but that game (4-1) looked like playing not to lose to someone's earlier point. Every other team we played this season scored at least double that including a pick-up team (twice) and a 2026 Team. Not much to say, it worked tonight but both these teams have some things to tighten up if they expect to compete at a national level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sloppy game....good defense. 1 goal is unacceptable, but Janelli deserved to win. Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys should compete at a national level.....in the C brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The attack on that team is weak. I think that team needs a few attackers that can play.
One of the previous posts sounds like it may be a pick up team coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo Dad here, still being nice. Congrats on breaking through. I'm sure it was a very satisfying win. Enjoy it. We'll take the C level darts. All good. Still happy with what we have. Record still tilts in our favor. Same organization. The opposing coaches get along just fine with each other. Hope for the best for both of us as I think any parent from either side would agree both teams are on the same level, exactly where that fits in nationally, hopefully we'll be able to ascertain this Spring and Summer. All good. Look forward to the next matchup and the end of 10:00PM games. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The attack on that team is weak. I think that team needs a few attackers that can play.
One of the previous posts sounds like it may be a pick up team coach!

Complete thoughts please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you referring to that has a weak attack? If Lomo, arguably their best attacker has been out with an injury. Clearly no excuse for team loss was cited previously, nor now, just a statement. And, acknowledged an attack unit consists of more than one player...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you referring to that has a weak attack? If Lomo, arguably their best attacker has been out with an injury. Clearly no excuse for team loss was cited previously, nor now, just a statement. And, acknowledged an attack unit consists of more than one player...

one goal in a full game lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just seeing all this......went back and saw all the posts from Lomo when they beat us all those times. Classless. Let’s take the high road and not get involved with this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie dad is busy blaming the team right now. When things are good, its outstanding goalie play but when they're bad it is the teams fault. Such a prize.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, tough night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to the 2025 yellow jacket club Christmas Party

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be out of the bed of a jacked pickup truck at a Days Inn parking lot in Coram with bud cans all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you had me at bud cans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the Lomo v Janelli game. There was no animosity from either side in the crowd and in fact some of the parents seemed to know each other and were friendly. This is all fake news from trouble starters who don’t realize that you may end up hurting a kid because someone thinks all this garbage is true. Even if it’s funny these anonymous comments can do real damage to a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the Lomo v Janelli game. There was no animosity from either side in the crowd and in fact some of the parents seemed to know each other and were friendly. This is all fake news from trouble starters who don’t realize that you may end up hurting a kid because someone thinks all this garbage is true. Even if it’s funny these anonymous comments can do real damage to a team.
Trust me neither team wants to be the C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me neither team wants to be the C team

Sounds like you don't want to be on the C team. Let your kid play and stay out of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares.....they both smoked TG A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be realistic, those aren’t typical B/C teams. Spallina has the best 2025 team in the nation so obviously there is tremendous depth in that grade which makes Janelli a very strong team. Lomo was an A team for Elevate. It’s fair to say both of these teams have A level talent for an overwhelming amount of clubs nationwide. Probably 3-4 clubs they are B teams.

Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard