Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today! | NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 12/04/20 10:01 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/04/20 09:00 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/04/20 08:28 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/04/20 08:10 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/04/20 06:56 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,148
Posts278,166
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 27 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313699 10/27/20 11:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yay, you’re getting the point! Many talented girls didn’t make the select team due to bias of the evaluators. What’s my evidence you ask? About half the girls picked did nothing to contribute to a win, in fact , they were liabilities on the field. Keep telling yourself that your daughter belonged there even though she did nothing. There were definitely a few that would clearly make the team no matter who was doing the evaluation, the bottom half had no business being there!

Hence, why we didn't go to the tryout. Some of the girls who made the team are great players and very deserving. Some, not so much. But if you think the UA team represents the top talent on LI then you're delusional. For us personally, we decided our money was better spent going to college camps at schools my daughter is actually interested in attending. That's the joke of all this. With the recruiting changes, the college camps make your club and your club directors connections a lot less important. Seriously, why do I care if Podunk School of Basketweaving is interested in my daughter and contacts our clubs director? We're interested in the schools my daughter would like to attend and that's really easy to go check out on our own, without the drama, without the politics and without being beholden to a club director.


Except all the campus are closed, there are no camps... A nice fresh highlight reel from the UA tournament might go a long way come next 9/1

Except for the girls who did nothing...don't think it would be a good idea to send film on those turnovers!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #313764 10/27/20 09:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s some simple advice every year Long Island gets about 150 D1 commitments whether your or 150 be happy it’s a great honor to play a D1 sport

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313780 10/28/20 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Here’s some simple advice every year Long Island gets about 150 D1 commitments whether your or 150 be happy it’s a great honor to play a D1 sport

Stop coming on this site being positive and saying something that makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313903 10/29/20 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jesters coach did NOT know who C.H. Is from Grizzlies, perhaps top player in the grade.
He put defensively poor middie on her too late instead of top defenders to face guard from beginning.
After the wheels came off, kept his daughter, new Jester LD and Leg girl at midfield almost entire second half. Then outrageously names those 3 plus the selfish shooting, yellow card drawing, man down causing Middie Was All-Tournament players! Wow. Talk about politics, cluelessness and shame! What a mess!

Wow you really are a clown. And must not know anything about sports?? with did you do it your daughter do to enable you to talk like that. The girl who got the 2 yellows is the top middie on LI. has been and IS still! both cards were BS. second was a rocket in the upper corner from the outside.
The girls that made UA NR tournament team should be proud and they were deserved. Ohh wait is it because none came from the original Thorn team. 1 YJ B kid, 1 legacy, 2 Jesters and 2 igloo. Is that what you do; your daughter don’t make it and everyone knows who you are, and you take to the forum and criticize and belittle young girls?? you should be ashamed of yourself. Your daughter is a great player, stop ruining it for her.

Best middie in LI??? If that’s true , LI is in big trouble! Open your eyes! Nobody showed up on that UA team with consistency. That’s what great, “best” players do. What they don’t do is make excuses, like you are. Sports have short memory, and right now I’m pretty sure that teams performance is something they’re hoping people will forget quickly. Now go sign your daughter up for some of those private YJ lessons!

Yes, and the LI girls on the all tournament team had me scratching my head. They weren’t even stat leaders. Guess they tried to spread it around, like a participation trophy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your clueless jester coach did pick all tournament honors. Not like high school honors when a team gets so many honors n coaches pick who gets what.
You def never put a jock strap on. Stop living thru your kid.
All the kids that made it played well.
Get a life

put a jock strap on??
with you play and where? let’s hear this. let me guess all conf in football in 1988. awesome bro.
you are still crying your daughter didn’t get picked.
go text CR like you always do and cry to her.

At this point I think the girls who did get picked should be more embarrassed than the ones who didn’t. What a pathetic showing and waste of time for all involved. Driving to and from VA must have been the icing on the cake!


maybe they should just reject the honor and can tell everyone they got cut and blame politics like you and your kid.

Don't blame politics the Jesters selected the girls that had the best tournament and earned a place on the all tournament team. With 5 UA Jesters they will be a force this upcoming summer.[/quote]

no ... seen those girls play average at best they are B team caliber ...they get a lot of behind the scenes push to get them noticed .. its who you know for them not skills . they don't play enough either... good luck to them but they will not cut it with the MD competition

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313958 10/30/20 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jesters coach did NOT know who C.H. Is from Grizzlies, perhaps top player in the grade.
He put defensively poor middie on her too late instead of top defenders to face guard from beginning.
After the wheels came off, kept his daughter, new Jester LD and Leg girl at midfield almost entire second half. Then outrageously names those 3 plus the selfish shooting, yellow card drawing, man down causing Middie Was All-Tournament players! Wow. Talk about politics, cluelessness and shame! What a mess!

Wow you really are a clown. And must not know anything about sports?? with did you do it your daughter do to enable you to talk like that. The girl who got the 2 yellows is the top middie on LI. has been and IS still! both cards were BS. second was a rocket in the upper corner from the outside.
The girls that made UA NR tournament team should be proud and they were deserved. Ohh wait is it because none came from the original Thorn team. 1 YJ B kid, 1 legacy, 2 Jesters and 2 igloo. Is that what you do; your daughter don’t make it and everyone knows who you are, and you take to the forum and criticize and belittle young girls?? you should be ashamed of yourself. Your daughter is a great player, stop ruining it for her.

Best middie in LI??? If that’s true , LI is in big trouble! Open your eyes! Nobody showed up on that UA team with consistency. That’s what great, “best” players do. What they don’t do is make excuses, like you are. Sports have short memory, and right now I’m pretty sure that teams performance is something they’re hoping people will forget quickly. Now go sign your daughter up for some of those private YJ lessons!

Yes, and the LI girls on the all tournament team had me scratching my head. They weren’t even stat leaders. Guess they tried to spread it around, like a participation trophy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your clueless jester coach did pick all tournament honors. Not like high school honors when a team gets so many honors n coaches pick who gets what.
You def never put a jock strap on. Stop living thru your kid.
All the kids that made it played well.
Get a life

put a jock strap on??
with you play and where? let’s hear this. let me guess all conf in football in 1988. awesome bro.
you are still crying your daughter didn’t get picked.
go text CR like you always do and cry to her.

At this point I think the girls who did get picked should be more embarrassed than the ones who didn’t. What a pathetic showing and waste of time for all involved. Driving to and from VA must have been the icing on the cake!


maybe they should just reject the honor and can tell everyone they got cut and blame politics like you and your kid.

Don't blame politics the Jesters selected the girls that had the best tournament and earned a place on the all tournament team. With 5 UA Jesters they will be a force this upcoming summer.[/quote]

no ... seen those girls play average at best they are B team caliber ...they get a lot of behind the scenes push to get them noticed .. its who you know for them not skills . they don't play enough either... good luck to them but they will not cut it with the MD competition[/quote]

So you are the authority on lacrosse and “B” team players now!!!!!! Good to know, maybe UA should hire you for the evaluations next year.
Man Jesters are making some parents on here sweat now.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313969 10/30/20 12:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jesters coach did NOT know who C.H. Is from Grizzlies, perhaps top player in the grade.
He put defensively poor middie on her too late instead of top defenders to face guard from beginning.
After the wheels came off, kept his daughter, new Jester LD and Leg girl at midfield almost entire second half. Then outrageously names those 3 plus the selfish shooting, yellow card drawing, man down causing Middie Was All-Tournament players! Wow. Talk about politics, cluelessness and shame! What a mess!

Wow you really are a clown. And must not know anything about sports?? with did you do it your daughter do to enable you to talk like that. The girl who got the 2 yellows is the top middie on LI. has been and IS still! both cards were BS. second was a rocket in the upper corner from the outside.
The girls that made UA NR tournament team should be proud and they were deserved. Ohh wait is it because none came from the original Thorn team. 1 YJ B kid, 1 legacy, 2 Jesters and 2 igloo. Is that what you do; your daughter don’t make it and everyone knows who you are, and you take to the forum and criticize and belittle young girls?? you should be ashamed of yourself. Your daughter is a great player, stop ruining it for her.

Best middie in LI??? If that’s true , LI is in big trouble! Open your eyes! Nobody showed up on that UA team with consistency. That’s what great, “best” players do. What they don’t do is make excuses, like you are. Sports have short memory, and right now I’m pretty sure that teams performance is something they’re hoping people will forget quickly. Now go sign your daughter up for some of those private YJ lessons!

Yes, and the LI girls on the all tournament team had me scratching my head. They weren’t even stat leaders. Guess they tried to spread it around, like a participation trophy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your clueless jester coach did pick all tournament honors. Not like high school honors when a team gets so many honors n coaches pick who gets what.
You def never put a jock strap on. Stop living thru your kid.
All the kids that made it played well.
Get a life

put a jock strap on??
with you play and where? let’s hear this. let me guess all conf in football in 1988. awesome bro.
you are still crying your daughter didn’t get picked.
go text CR like you always do and cry to her.

At this point I think the girls who did get picked should be more embarrassed than the ones who didn’t. What a pathetic showing and waste of time for all involved. Driving to and from VA must have been the icing on the cake!


maybe they should just reject the honor and can tell everyone they got cut and blame politics like you and your kid.

Don't blame politics the Jesters selected the girls that had the best tournament and earned a place on the all tournament team. With 5 UA Jesters they will be a force this upcoming summer.[/quote]

no ... seen those girls play average at best they are B team caliber ...they get a lot of behind the scenes push to get them noticed .. its who you know for them not skills . they don't play enough either... good luck to them but they will not cut it with the MD competition[/quote]

So you are the authority on lacrosse and “B” team players now!!!!!! Good to know, maybe UA should hire you for the evaluations next year.
Man Jesters are making some parents on here sweat now.

Other than the former TG girl nobody that was at UA would sweat this team. They are mediocre at best.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #313984 10/30/20 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She’s a very good HS player, don’t think her skill set transitions well to the college game. Too small, slow shot. College is a different game.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313988 10/30/20 03:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jesters coach did NOT know who C.H. Is from Grizzlies, perhaps top player in the grade.
He put defensively poor middie on her too late instead of top defenders to face guard from beginning.
After the wheels came off, kept his daughter, new Jester LD and Leg girl at midfield almost entire second half. Then outrageously names those 3 plus the selfish shooting, yellow card drawing, man down causing Middie Was All-Tournament players! Wow. Talk about politics, cluelessness and shame! What a mess!

Wow you really are a clown. And must not know anything about sports?? with did you do it your daughter do to enable you to talk like that. The girl who got the 2 yellows is the top middie on LI. has been and IS still! both cards were BS. second was a rocket in the upper corner from the outside.
The girls that made UA NR tournament team should be proud and they were deserved. Ohh wait is it because none came from the original Thorn team. 1 YJ B kid, 1 legacy, 2 Jesters and 2 igloo. Is that what you do; your daughter don’t make it and everyone knows who you are, and you take to the forum and criticize and belittle young girls?? you should be ashamed of yourself. Your daughter is a great player, stop ruining it for her.

Best middie in LI??? If that’s true , LI is in big trouble! Open your eyes! Nobody showed up on that UA team with consistency. That’s what great, “best” players do. What they don’t do is make excuses, like you are. Sports have short memory, and right now I’m pretty sure that teams performance is something they’re hoping people will forget quickly. Now go sign your daughter up for some of those private YJ lessons!

Yes, and the LI girls on the all tournament team had me scratching my head. They weren’t even stat leaders. Guess they tried to spread it around, like a participation trophy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your clueless jester coach did pick all tournament honors. Not like high school honors when a team gets so many honors n coaches pick who gets what.
You def never put a jock strap on. Stop living thru your kid.
All the kids that made it played well.
Get a life

put a jock strap on??
with you play and where? let’s hear this. let me guess all conf in football in 1988. awesome bro.
you are still crying your daughter didn’t get picked.
go text CR like you always do and cry to her.

At this point I think the girls who did get picked should be more embarrassed than the ones who didn’t. What a pathetic showing and waste of time for all involved. Driving to and from VA must have been the icing on the cake!


maybe they should just reject the honor and can tell everyone they got cut and blame politics like you and your kid.

Don't blame politics the Jesters selected the girls that had the best tournament and earned a place on the all tournament team. With 5 UA Jesters they will be a force this upcoming summer.[/quote]

no ... seen those girls play average at best they are B team caliber ...they get a lot of behind the scenes push to get them noticed .. its who you know for them not skills . they don't play enough either... good luck to them but they will not cut it with the MD competition[/quote]

So you are the authority on lacrosse and “B” team players now!!!!!! Good to know, maybe UA should hire you for the evaluations next year.
Man Jesters are making some parents on here sweat now.

Other than the former TG girl nobody that was at UA would sweat this team. They are mediocre at best.[/quote]

Please explain.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313995 10/30/20 06:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no need to explain....watch the film

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313996 10/30/20 07:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #314012 10/31/20 09:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #314013 10/31/20 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #314014 10/31/20 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

My daughter didnt try out, and you should be glad she didn't because she would have taken your daughters spot!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #314016 10/31/20 11:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

reality is really no one watched it lmao because no one cares but the people that manipulated that team

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #314020 10/31/20 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

My daughter didnt try out, and you should be glad she didn't because she would have taken your daughters spot!

If you say so, clown 🤡

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 27 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4