BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

Results hurt. They were a no show

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

The reality of your daughter didn’t make it hurts, get a life already. I feel bad for her, it like child abuse listening to you.

My daughter didnt try out, and you should be glad she didn't because she would have taken your daughters spot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

reality is really no one watched it lmao because no one cares but the people that manipulated that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok clown!!! 😂😂😂

My daughter didnt try out, and you should be glad she didn't because she would have taken your daughters spot!

If you say so, clown 🤡

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I am going to pose a question about tryouts like UA and I’m not sure what the right answer is. On tryout day a player has a flat out killer tryout. I have witnessed this scenario in back to back years for the same player on an older UA team. This particular player was selected and two straight years couldn’t stop a beach ball once arriving at practice and eventually games. Do you go with the tryout or go with a history of being a standout. A tryout is a 3 hour event and you as the selection staff have seen this group for years so you know the history of these players. I saw this once again at a different position but with the same result, standout tryout only to be followed up by mediocre at best play in practice and games. I now know why some coaches will go with a proven body of work versus a great afternoon tryout. I can see both sides now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I am going to pose a question about tryouts like UA and I’m not sure what the right answer is. On tryout day a player has a flat out killer tryout. I have witnessed this scenario in back to back years for the same player on an older UA team. This particular player was selected and two straight years couldn’t stop a beach ball once arriving at practice and eventually games. Do you go with the tryout or go with a history of being a standout. A tryout is a 3 hour event and you as the selection staff have seen this group for years so you know the history of these players. I saw this once again at a different position but with the same result, standout tryout only to be followed up by mediocre at best play in practice and games. I now know why some coaches will go with a proven body of work versus a great afternoon tryout. I can see both sides now.

This might be too deep for this pool. Daddy’s just want to complain that their kiddo didn’t make it, and that everyone else stinks, and they’re glad they lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This might be too deep for this pool. Daddy’s just want to complain that their kiddo didn’t make it, and that everyone else stinks, and they’re glad they lost.

Well they do stink, and they did lose!😜

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wake up. They didn’t make the final 4. Obviously they picked the wrong players. Is that too hard to understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wake up. They didn’t make the final 4. Obviously they picked the wrong players. Is that too hard to understand.

Exactly!! LI has plenty of gritty players who can get the job done. Unfortunately politics picked the entitled princesses who pooped the bed once again!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corrections: They Did make the final 4 as Northeast bracket winners. They Did “poop the bed” this year but last year lost to Baltimore by 1 in the final, so there is no “again”.

The Top girls, with long track records of being the Best in the Grade on LI, did Not get it done this year, at All. Reality: The history over-the-years of top play will get 80% of them picked again & again & again. Seems it’s the other 20% (about 4 or 5 players) that are the ones who “took your daughters spot due politics” and should not have made it. We AGREE! The last 4 or 5 spots likely went to those the coaches know, weather due to politics or comfort with the players history vs a lights out tryout. It is these 4 or 5 players that did Not belong that has so many unable to move on. Understandable! Hopefully next year your daughter gets one of those spots. Could only be an improvement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Corrections: They Did make the final 4 as Northeast bracket winners. They Did “poop the bed” this year but last year lost to Baltimore by 1 in the final, so there is no “again”.

The Top girls, with long track records of being the Best in the Grade on LI, did Not get it done this year, at All. Reality: The history over-the-years of top play will get 80% of them picked again & again & again. Seems it’s the other 20% (about 4 or 5 players) that are the ones who “took your daughters spot due politics” and should not have made it. We AGREE! The last 4 or 5 spots likely went to those the coaches know, weather due to politics or comfort with the players history vs a lights out tryout. It is these 4 or 5 players that did Not belong that has so many unable to move on. Understandable! Hopefully next year your daughter gets one of those spots. Could only be an improvement.

Agreed however it’s more than 4 or 5 that were gifted spots on the team. Jesters had 3 out 5 that made it haven’t played on varsity yet. Only 1 Jester truly deserved it. Dad coach came in picked his girls and they were exposed. The YJ also had players that were gifted onto the team. A handful of them deserved their spot based on their varsity lax play and reputation. The Jesters dad Coach was exposed for his coaching because he didn’t select the top players he was trying to grow his program at the expense of the UA team. When you have your choice of top Long Island talent you should be able to roll a ball out there and win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Corrections: They Did make the final 4 as Northeast bracket winners. They Did “poop the bed” this year but last year lost to Baltimore by 1 in the final, so there is no “again”.

Agreed however it’s more than 4 or 5 that were gifted spots on the team. Jesters had 3 out 5 that made it haven’t played on varsity yet. Only 1 Jester truly deserved it. Dad coach came in picked his girls and they were exposed. The YJ also had players that were gifted onto the team. A handful of them deserved their spot based on their varsity lax play and reputation. The Jesters dad Coach was exposed for his coaching because he didn’t select the top players he was trying to grow his program at the expense of the UA team. When you have your choice of top Long Island talent you should be able to roll a ball out there and win.

agreed many of the top players on long island were no shows for this event becuase of the crappy reputation of of the selection process of the UA team. the girls new they made it before they even tried out... just sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time on this thread. I have a 2023 daughter and there hasn't been any reason to visit this thread, when there isn't drama.

Yesterday, I was at Mid-Atlantic (Genesee Valley) and the game adjacent to my daughter's game was the Jesters 2023 Black sideline. WOW, the two male coaches were unlike any club coaches I have seen a while. Almost all coaches yell and complain to the officials during a game. But these to coaches, who look related to each
other, were the exception to the rule. The yelled and tired to dictate way to much action. I felt sad for the players/parents and I wondered why the would subject themselves to these two coaches.

But prior to posting my comments, I noted that the Jesters clearly already receive negative attention. Which supports my opinion and I hope those parents wake up and realize the harm that these two have caused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time on this thread. I have a 2023 daughter and there hasn't been any reason to visit this thread, when there isn't drama.

Yesterday, I was at Mid-Atlantic (Genesee Valley) and the game adjacent to my daughter's game was the Jesters 2023 Black sideline. WOW, the two male coaches were unlike any club coaches I have seen a while. Almost all coaches yell and complain to the officials during a game. But these to coaches, who look related to each
other, were the exception to the rule. The yelled and tired to dictate way to much action. I felt sad for the players/parents and I wondered why the would subject themselves to these two coaches.

But prior to posting my comments, I noted that the Jesters clearly already receive negative attention. Which supports my opinion and I hope those parents wake up and realize the harm that these two have caused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watch any games with a long island team in it. The refs do not give Long Island any close calls. N lots of calls they blatantly give to Maryland or any other state. I watched the game the jester coaches were very frustrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watch any games with a long island team in it. The refs do not give Long Island any close calls. N lots of calls they blatantly give to Maryland or any other state. I watched the game the jester coaches were very frustrated.

This is inaccurate statement and such a cop out. The prior comment about the Jesters coaches is “spot on.” Maintain the integrity of youth sports and stop being a poor role model for your players.

Many of the Long Island teams did not fare well this weekend due to other teams just being better. Monster is a NY team and I don’t see them complaining, but still going undefeated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were also at the Mid-Atlantic. We didn't see actually Jesters play, but we sure heard the screaming and yelling. You don't see or hear that much down South. I think that is the same coach who pulled a several of his players for UA game? I'm sure that they are good players and good kids, but seems fishy, that's all we are saying. Very interesting.
We Heard that those teams are now part of CR and YJ? Questionable move by CR.

The parents, coaches and players from other teams heard them screaming. They were talking about the shameless behavior. Like you we heard about the negative comments on coaches before, but never witnessed .
Just a bad look for their team, club, kids and the sport. As for those poor players that have to endure that behavior, I feel terrible for them .Not a good look those poor players and parents come recruiting time. They should rethink their choice of team. It's not good the girls future in sports, college, recruiting and perhaps most importantly , life lessons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They (Jesters) are NOT part of YJ or CR organization.

The LI team under 23 Swarm played Extremely well, Again! 2 weeks ago they beat M&D Black, MD United and a Carolina team and this weekend beat Monsters, controlled M& D Black but settled for tie and beat Florida team.
From the comment the LI teams did not fair well, honest question, how did TG, Jesters and any Other LI teams actually do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you watch any games with a long island team in it. The refs do not give Long Island any close calls. N lots of calls they blatantly give to Maryland or any other state. I watched the game the jester coaches were very frustrated.

This is inaccurate statement and such a cop out. The prior comment about the Jesters coaches is “spot on.” Maintain the integrity of youth sports and stop being a poor role model for your players.

Many of the Long Island teams did not fare well this weekend due to other teams just being better. Monster is a NY team and I don’t see them complaining, but still going undefeated.[/quote

Not sure what Midatlantic you were at but YJ Thorn beat Monster A (purple) 8-5. then apparently were up on M&D black 6-0 and the refs gave them numerous yellows in the last 10 minutes and played down 2-3 girls and M&D tied it at buzzers. sounds like they weren’t happy with the officiating too. it is M&D’s tourney though ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you watch any games with a long island team in it. The refs do not give Long Island any close calls. N lots of calls they blatantly give to Maryland or any other state. I watched the game the jester coaches were very frustrated.

Many of the Long Island teams did not fare well this weekend due to other teams just being better. Monster is a NY team and I don’t see them complaining, but still going undefeated.[/quote

Not sure what Midatlantic you were at but YJ Thorn beat Monster A (purple) 8-5. then apparently were up on M&D black 6-0 and the refs gave them numerous yellows in the last 10 minutes and played down 2-3 girls and M&D tied it at buzzers. sounds like they weren’t happy with the officiating too. it is M&D’s tourney though ]

Not sure what happen to M&D? Use to look forward to playing them now they’re just kind of a garbage show. My older daughter use have the M&D games circled on her calendar. But it’s not a rivalry if they haven’t won in years now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what happen to M&D? Use to look forward to playing them now they’re just kind of a garbage show. My older daughter use have the M&D games circled on her calendar. But it’s not a rivalry if they haven’t won in years now.[/quote]

Well did your team beat M&D ? Or are you on the team that blew a 6-0 lead ? Why are they are garbage show ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I know! That's what I am hearing on here!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

6-1-2 playing a lot of top teams. Garbage, huh?!

Best part, MND plays YJ again this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is scared of the Jesters. They are a dirty team, kind of like the armpit of Long Island lacrosse....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really ? I guess you didn't catch the Jesters coach's meltdown performance in Virginia Beach for the UA All America. He is a different man when he goes in the hole 9-0. Didn't really see too much coaching at that point. He did a great job of embarrassing his players and himself as he yelled on top of his lungs at 15 year old kids because your "great coach" couldn't make the adjustments to stave off a clearly more talented TEAM. He had no answer. Instead of inspiring the kids to fight, he yelled them into submission. Like most daddy coaches they are only interested in using your kids to make their kids look better. That s why they all quit when their kids time out of travel. Its not about the game or the kids. Its about their kid. They are simply politicians.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Lot of numbers although I noticed you’re leaving a few off. Riddle me this, has M&D beaten YJ or HEROS in the last twelve month's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax! It's fall ball! Next summer is when thing get real! Lots of girls not even playing. About 5-10 teams virtually interchangeable. Time to worry about what YOUR OWN KID IS DOING ON THE FIELD!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating

to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

Yes lots of talent on that M&D vs Thorn field.
I am assuming the Jesters team is more of a running joke. Don’t know who they are but I see they play against mostly B teams and tied Capital who is a very average team from down here.
From what I see and read; it’s YJ Thorn, M&D, Heros Green and Skywalkers Blue (some MD bias). monster Purple surprises some teams and TG Black seems to have taken a step down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Lot of numbers although I noticed you’re leaving a few off. Riddle me this, has M&D beaten YJ or HEROS in the last twelve month's?
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D
M&D is the #1 team in Maryland. The YJ 2.0 version that merged last year has been our nemesis. since their merger I don’t know anyone who beat them in a game, but we love playing the best. I think we get them this weekend; we are due.
All our top players have been there snd I believe all YJs have too.
Hero’s still can’t beat us and never will. thx for trying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

[quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D
M&D is the #1 team in Maryland. The YJ 2.0 version that merged last year has been our nemesis. since their merger I don’t know anyone who beat them in a game, but we love playing the best. I think we get them this weekend; we are due.

Hero’s literally beat M&D yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:

MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D

Wow so now Hero’s is 1-16 in the past 8 years against
congrats on the Win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On M&D.. Its fall and they are not long a ton of kids right now. Soccer is still being played and so is field hockey. Not to mention that some kids just wont play because of virus hype. They are all encouraged to play their in season sports over fall travel. One of the M&D teams was playing with all defenders as middys due to numbers. I am not taking away from any of the teams that played them as they all looked great but the YJ / M&D games should be better come this summer (hopefully). Both teams are pretty sharp and have nice talent. The refs stunk all weekend for everyone and called the games like the kids were made of paper. i watched quite a few games where I had no dog in the hunt and it was frustrating to watch. Not only do they slow the game down but they take forever to set the kids up and blow the whistle. I am not there to watch the refs. On a side note about the Jesters. They are the Igloo (girls) of 2020. Competitive team who pressures well and shows up to play every week. They are gritty. Not sure that anyone is scared of really any team at this point. Its girls lacrosse for heaven sake not ice hockey in the 70's. They have all proven to be beatable over the last few years and I am seeing a lot of ties. I see parity. Anyone who doesn't admit that is simply just a shill. In fact you will see the same thing this weekend in Delaware if they allow everyone to play. At any rate ....safe travels and don't forget to wear those BS masks that DON'T stop you from getting a head cold let alone covid.

Thanks Doc, will be sure to take your medical advice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here, but:

This weekend:

MND 5, Monster 5
MND 6, YJ 6
MND 7, Limitless (FL) 2

Last weekend:
MND 7, TG 4
MND 12, Elavate (NY) 2
MND 10, Dewlax (NJ) 6

MND 11, MD United 7
MND 8, YJ 9
MND 16, Carolina 5

[quote=Anonymous]Not to confuse facts with the brilliant analysis here

Hero’s NEVER beats M&D

Jesters beat the merged YJ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

Or have the refs give you the game back again. Disgusting what those refs did in that game.
Typical Maryland though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did YJ/Swarm lose to M&D?

The Jesters Program will ride that fall Scrimmage win Against YJ for the next 5 years. Surprise they haven’t posted that on their website yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait - what tournament did Hero's beat M&D in ? In the 23's ??

Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard