BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously don't know anyone on the the Sweetlax roster because they really don't care who has holdbacks and will happily play any top ranked team anywhere. Express won at Tristar and congrats to them, but Sweetlax played the toughest schedule last weekend and would gladly run it back. The team that played this weekend is the same team that will make it to the WS, minus 1 pole that missed the cutoff by 2 weeks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
#1 Express, #2 Hawks, #3 Sweetlax, #4 Eclipse, #5 Towerman, #6 Tiger, #7 Laxachussets, #8 Prime Time, #9 BBL, #10 Looneys, #11 Crabs/Team 91 MD. Read em and weap

Nice one troll. Guaranteed this was not an Express parent. They'll play at some point and it will be a great game. Who really cares who wins a game with 12 years old's vs 12-14 year old's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 Express, #2 Hawks, #3 Sweetlax, #4 Eclipse, #5 Towerman, #6 Tiger, #7 Laxachussets, #8 Prime Time, #9 BBL, #10 Looneys, #11 Crabs/Team 91 MD. Read em and weap

Nice one troll. Guaranteed this was not an Express parent. They'll play at some point and it will be a great game. Who really cares who wins a game with 12 years old's vs 12-14 year old's?
Guess you haven't heard that the Hawks will be at the WSYL. With their birth certificates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only way to end this ridiculous peeing match is to square off at the WSYL which keeps the playing field level so you don’t have a 14 year old man child playing against 12 and 13 year olds who haven’t started puberty yet. And I won’t be surprised if the following teams don’t enter because they will have to leave their best players at home due to age: hawks, Looneys, Laxachusetts, sweetlax upstate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your logic of dropping Hawks to #2 when all they have done is win every tournament this summer? Doesn’t your LIE team need to beat the Hawks to claim they are the best team? Not affiliated with LIE or Hawks, just saying....

...or Hawks need to beat LIE

Has Express ever beat the Hawks...Ever

No

Thank You

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your son didn’t get in the game...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only way to end this ridiculous peeing match is to square off at the WSYL which keeps the playing field level so you don’t have a 14 year old man child playing against 12 and 13 year olds who haven’t started puberty yet. And I won’t be surprised if the following teams don’t enter because they will have to leave their best players at home due to age: hawks, Looneys, Laxachusetts, sweetlax upstate.

Sorry Vinny, Hawks will be there. Including the kids you thought were 13-14 last summer at Stonybrook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry Vinny, Hawks will be there. Including the kids you thought were 13-14 last summer at Stonybrook.

I’ll believe it when I see it. Not happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Soft was the phrase in Stonybrook that weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks have been hiding in Biden’s basement all fall. The real top teams have been playing each other every weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it, and pack your floppy hat for the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the hawks are the team to beat this year. Maybe not. My question is if Long Island is so soft......why has the region won the event every year ? Not only have they won the event every year, I’m pretty sure it’s 2 Long Island teams in every final. Until someone else wins it......they are the region to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately the WSYL rules make it possible for clubs to create special “WSYL” teams. Don’t worry, the Hawks will be filling all of the vacant hold back slots with all-stars from DMV area. Hawks will easily sweep the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will you really? Because it's happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that when the coach conceded walking on to the field!

Someone actually broke down the Hawks 4 players that won't be there and their birth date a little while back. You may want to scroll a few pages back. They will be there minus 4 kids and only 1 is big and he was the add last year. Sorry to burst your bubble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone actually broke down the Hawks 4 players that won't be there and their birth date a little while back. You may want to scroll a few pages back. They will be there minus 4 kids and only 1 is big and he was the add last year. Sorry to burst your bubble

So all of the big kids you saw on the island will be at WSYL. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that what your wife called you in bed at the hotel that weekend Hawks Dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that what your wife called you in bed at the hotel that weekend Hawks Dad?

LOL. We've reached a new low.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It should be a fun event. I guess we can stop talking about who is better as it will be settled on the field (for any adults that really care).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It should be a fun event. I guess we can stop talking about who is better as it will be settled on the field (for any adults that really care).

It should be. Especially if some of these dad's cant make the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Roar dad who doesn't have a stick in this battle the following have a chance to win the WSYL (all depending how many kids are holdbacks or not): ExpressC, Sweet Lax, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL. Express moves ball good but there are better athletes on the others.

How is the Sweetlax NY goalie? They cant use the Florida goalie for WSYL.

He was very good, he scored their first goal a minute into the game.

Are you sure that wasnt the Florida kid?

100% Upstate. The Florida goalie hasn't played with Sweetlax in a year. The team carries two goalies bother from Upstate but only one traveled this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is nobody talking about 2way?

They struggled against Sweetlax 11-4 and Express 7-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Sweetlax was an awesome game today. Both excellent teams!

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was dominate.

Couple of man down goals after coach got hit with unsportsmanlike and a very heady play by an Express attackman who found the loose ball in the side of net before SL Goalie could and scored. Other than that (not to trivialize good plays) the game was dead even. Two good teams.

I would think that Hawks, Express, and Sweetlax are separating themselves from the rest of the pack. Will be interesting to see who is #4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was dominate.

Couple of man down goals after coach got hit with unsportsmanlike and a very heady play by an Express attackman who found the loose ball in the side of net before SL Goalie could and scored. Other than that (not to trivialize good plays) the game was dead even. Two good teams.

I would think that Hawks, Express, and Sweetlax are separating themselves from the rest of the pack. Will be interesting to see who is #4.

Remember LXC guy saying same nonsense before they went into irrelevance,,,,Sweetlax and Express are no where near the Hawks. We crushed Sweetlax this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, WSYL unlikely to happen in 2021 due to COVID. Most teams aren't going to be able to travel to DE in March if current COVID trend rates continue. Maybe they'll hold it for 3 age groups in 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was

Remember LXC guy saying same nonsense before they went into irrelevance,,,,Sweetlax and Express are no where near the Hawks. We crushed Sweetlax this summer.

No you didn’t. Btw, you make it sound as if you’re on the field. Relax lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was

The Hawks and their holdbacks certainly didn't crush Sweetlax, but looks like we can settle this on the field at the WS... if they actually attend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks and their holdbacks certainly didn't crush Sweetlax, but looks like we can settle this on the field at the WS... if they actually attend.

They WILL be there, and it has been settled on the field more than a couple of times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They WILL be there, and it has been settled on the field more than a couple of times.

Sweet Lax should worry less about the Hawks and more if they will even make it past the qualifier. Total joke trying to compare SL to the Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gets left out of each of these regions? Top 4 advance I believe......Am I missing anyone?

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gets left out of each of these regions? Top 4 advance I believe......Am I missing anyone?

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

No clue on Laxachusetts. They have been quiet on here and on the field. Are they carrying a large amount of older kids? I would guess Express, Sweetlax, Eclipse and PT from the North. Hawks, Tigers, BBL and VLC or Towermen in the East. Assuming that the Madlax all star team design doesnt hold up against quality teams that have been playing together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

No clue on Laxachusetts. They have been quiet on here and on the field. Are they carrying a large amount of older kids? I would guess Express, Sweetlax, Eclipse and PT from the North. Hawks, Tigers, BBL and VLC or Towermen in the East. Assuming that the Madlax all star team design doesnt hold up against quality teams that have been playing together.

Express splits their 33 kid team and sends 2 teams. Sweetlax and Eclipse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

Interesting if true but I can see this happening. Yes i've seen these teams play and no i don't have a relation to express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A&B or 2 equal teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A&B or 2 equal teams?

AA & A then a 3rd B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A&B or 2 equal teams?

Coach Chan isn't losing. No way he makes 2 even teams. He'll make the best 1st team possible to win it all and the rest will play on the other team with the best kids that are already on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A&B or 2 equal teams?

AA & A then a 3rd B team

What's the point? The top team will advance, but the others probably wont.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A&B or 2 equal teams?

AA & A then a 3rd B team

You forgot AAAAA and AAAA+
It's A and B and honestly, the 3rd team is developmental. I'm not even sure I'd give them a letter.
I only say that because of the stark difference between his top team and the 3rd team. The top team runs like a top. They don't miss a beat.
The 2nd team has potential, once they make some tough cuts. Even the 2nd team can't compete with the first team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman
Madlax
VLC
BBL

A&B or 2 equal teams?

AA & A then a 3rd B team

What's the point? The top team will advance, but the others probably wont.

Most clubs can't qualify with one team and they will try to send two, that's the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s talk B teams on Long Island. What programs look promising ?

Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard