BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW you were wrong with your predictions and take it to the bank statement. You shouldnt gamble because you probably stink at that also

EN missing multiple key players. Still beat ELI.

Lol. So were we. And didn't play our starters much. It's fall ball, relax.
Teams played, teams won, lost and tied. Yet you clowns will say the results were because players were missing? Sun was in their eyes? Stop with excuses. EN isnt very good with out flying people in. ELI and BBL are two steps ahead of EN and 1 step ahead of Primteime.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does express LI still have the 10th grader?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW you were wrong with your predictions and take it to the bank statement. You shouldnt gamble because you probably stink at that also

Teams played, teams won, lost and tied. Yet you clowns will say the results were because players were missing? Sun was in their eyes? Stop with excuses. EN isnt very good with out flying people in. ELI and BBL are two steps ahead of EN and 1 step ahead of Primteime.

Our team was there. Played ELI a couple of times in the past. This is an enormously improved team. That defense is stout. Fogo is dominant. Hope to play them more soon. Our team will surely get better playing them. A+.

EN - great parents and kids. Like ELI we've played them several times already. They are definitely missing key players. Not making excuses for them. Just stating facts. They'll play better. We root for them when not playing against them smile

Primetime - see EN. They'll be back.

This is all good for everyone. Hope to keep playing 1 day tourneys/play days close by like yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Taz and Wolfpack helmets were seen in the launch games ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Love the excuses. “It’s fall ball”. Like no one tries because the leaves are changing. Like teams don’t practice two to three times per week and try just as hard as they do in the summer. Get a grip excuse-boy. Nobody was missing. You had all your holdbacks, and 2023’s that might be “thinking” about holding back. Wink wink. Still not enough. Same ole same ole. No offense for express Schwale.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw some SWR helmets. Do the count? Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Subpar players as 2023’s are subpar players at 2024’s. Just more subpar players for a subpar team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all very nice. Glad everyone had a nice little play day. Gives ya’all something to talk about. But what everyone wants to know is, when are the big dogs playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw some SWR helmets. Do the count? Lol.
Complete lies!! There wasn’t any swr helmets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So LIE plays Primetime and BBL, they score 17 goals and let up 5. They then play EN and you think that they didn’t have starters on the bench the whole game to let others play. The last two time LIE played EN they crushed them...this is Fall Ball and your team is not even close so stop trying to claim it is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So LIE plays Primetime and BBL, they score 17 goals and let up 5. They then play EN and you think that they didn’t have starters on the bench the whole game to let others play. The last two time LIE played EN they crushed them...this is Fall Ball and your team is not even close so stop trying to claim it is.

Incorrect. No skin in the game but I was at the game and no LIE players were on bench. Same players on field as first two games. Every team “plays to win the game”. Bench players only play if the coach thinks he has the game well in hand. That’s the only time. No matter the time of year, every
coach “plays to win the game”. This ain’t the PAL. Now stop with the lame excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t EN ranked MUCH higher than LIE in layers rankings??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dense statement. EN can beat any 2024 as they have proven. Beat Wolfpack. Beat Eclipse. Beat you. Is that close enough for you, Jack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dense statement. EN can beat any 2024 as they have proven. Beat Wolfpack. Beat Eclipse. Beat you. Is that close enough for you, Jack?

Sometimes styles make fights. EN has never beaten BBL. BBL has never beaten WP. But both has beaten everyone (except Madlax).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Love the excuses. “It’s fall ball”. Like no one tries because the leaves are changing. Like teams don’t practice two to three times per week and try just as hard as they do in the summer. Get a grip excuse-boy. Nobody was missing. You had all your holdbacks, and 2023’s that might be “thinking” about holding back. Wink wink. Still not enough. Same ole same ole. No offense for express Schwale.

Wrong. Missing 3 of our guys that play a lot. But it’s ok. After getting pasted the first few games I’m glad we gave you a pleasurable ride home. Were you still lecturing your son on how to dodge and shoot when he fell asleep in the car?
See you in the Spring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One win vs a team means nothing. Every team has a really bad game or a bad day. What’s EN’s record against 91 and Eclipse? Beaten either one more than a very lucky once? What’s EN’s record against both teams? I’ll wait....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Missing 3 of our guys that play a lot. But it’s ok. After getting pasted the first few games I’m glad we gave you a pleasurable ride home. Were you still lecturing your son on how to dodge and shoot when he fell asleep in the car?
See you in the Spring!

Stop with the excuses. They best our boys fair and square. The kids just ran out of gas today. It happens. We weren’t missing anyone. No excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic schwaldumb. Even with his “potential 2023 PGs” he can’t win a tshirt. I feel bad for kids on offense learning to play the game that way. They all regress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN beat Eclipse the last two times they have played. Sound lucky? I’ll wait for your response.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic schwaldumb. Even with his “potential 2023 PGs” he can’t win a tshirt. I feel bad for kids on offense learning to play the game that way. They all regress.

But, they did win a shirt. And yes, they were missing guys. And yes, most teams were. And yes, ITS FALL BALL. We were missing 8 kids on BBL, and had 4 subs. No whining though, great day for the boys to play some lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN beat Eclipse the last two times they have played. Sound lucky? I’ll wait for your response.....

... and Wolfpack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they must have been using the Kids off the bench

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But, they did win a shirt. And yes, they were missing guys. And yes, most teams were. And yes, ITS FALL BALL. We were missing 8 kids on BBL, and had 4 subs. No whining though, great day for the boys to play some lax.

Bingo. EN getting loud for no reason....shhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love the enthusiasm EN dad but try winning a couple of games first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what you freaks still don’t get. Win a couple games. Lol. I spend thousands so my kid gets better. I spend thousands so as a varsity player he will be really good. I spend thousands so IF he decides to play after high school, he may have that opportunity. The scores of these games are way down the list of importance for me. I want my sons team to win, I’ll cheer for them to win, but those other things are 50 times more important to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what you freaks still don’t get. Win a couple games. Lol. I spend thousands so my kid gets better. I spend thousands so as a varsity player he will be really good. I spend thousands so IF he decides to play after high school, he may have that opportunity. The scores of these games are way down the list of importance for me. I want my sons team to win, I’ll cheer for them to win, but those other things are 50 times more important to me.

Ohhhhhh!!!

Now, this freak finally gets it. Your kid is on a horrible B team!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to rush, Rebels and true blue? Are they taking the fall off? I haven’t seen or heard anything about them this fall or last season !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB has been around the other 2 are close to done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Have been practicing 2-3 times a week for last 6 weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Have been practicing 2-3 times a week for last 6 weeks.
But not playing in tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to Web site and Rebels do have tourneys scheduled. Play days too
Have 2 Teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they must have been using the Kids off the bench

Not one starter played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

The new holdbacks on offense really make a difference I guess.

Moved some key players around on offense and seems to be working. Coaching Move of the Year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

Moved some key players around on offense and seems to be working. Coaching Move of the Year.

My money is on them beating WP and Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Around where massapequa ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa. Home of the State Champs.. Not True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows True blue is a massapequa based program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy Talk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows True blue is a massapequa based program
I thought TB folded? website looks like it too....for what thats worth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are the most inconsistent team ever. If they beat WP or Taz it'll be one random game. Then they will lose by 5 goals the next game.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard