BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 87 1 2 3 4 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC parent has some esteem issues. She was obviously mistaken .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the other clubs paying for HoCo fall? We just got a bill for Fall after just paying for the entire season.

"Nothing's free at M&D"!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody else get hit up for a separate fee for spring HoCo season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s an extra so your team pays for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Aren't they in different places? Queen Anne's county vs. Berlin? Not sure how that would work.
I'm not sure why I care, my daughter plays somewhere else smile.

Where are LBC fall practices being held?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’s everyone playing this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't they in different places? Queen Anne's county vs. Berlin? Not sure how that would work.
I'm not sure why I care, my daughter plays somewhere else smile.

Where are LBC fall practices being held?

Queen Anne High School

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the fall most of the practices were at QA Turf and one at DE Turf. I was told in the spring they will be in QA and Easton. Some of the teams have had girls from Berlin since LBC started.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 and 2026 are at QA HS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC had a total of 4 practices for the fall season. Two were at QA HS, one at the DE Turf and one in Berlin.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they posted any ranking for the 2026 girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supposed to be up by end of the week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse Magazine has the top-11 out for 2026:

1) Hero's Green
2) M&D
3) Eagle Stix
4) Yellow Jackets
5) Pride
6) Aces
7) Jesters
8) Tradition
9) Monster Purple
10) Big HHH
11) Stars Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That lost is way off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who did eagle stix beat? Of the NY/NJ teams, Monster is the best after YJ ... by a lot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At every age group! Both us club lax abs lax magazine are clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think M&D had 7 loses this fall. I think some of these teams are ranked on reputation not performance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think M&D had 7 loses this fall. I think some of these teams are ranked on reputation not performance.

Completely agree - they are a joke in each age group. Don't know why anyone would pay attention to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You might be right but can’t be at the top of you playing b , c or d division each tourney. Hero, M&D and YJ play the best each weekend. Not like some of these teams that play weak tournies and duck the good ones each week. Eagle stix doesn’t belong anywhere near the top of this list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who did eagle stix beat? Of the NY/NJ teams, Monster is the best after YJ ... by a lot

ealgle sticks should not be 3 they should be at the bottom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hero’s white team beat them 4 Times

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t be at the top losing to b teams either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Us Club Lax Rankings (released yesterday)

1. Hero's Greens
2. M&D Black
3. Pride Red
4. YJ Manning
5. Hero's White
6. Aces Elite
7. LI Jesters Black
8. Skywalkers Blue
9. LBC
10. NEMS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Magazine (released yesterday)

1. Hero's Green
2. M&D Black
3. Eagle Stix
4. YJ Manning
5. Pride Red
6. Aces Elite
7. LI Jesters Black
8. Tradition
9. LI Top Guns Black
10. LBC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside the top 2, which are legit no matter who you talk to or who does the rankings, it’s a garbage shoot thanks to the last 9mths as to who sits where.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside the top 2, which are legit no matter who you talk to or who does the rankings, it’s a garbage shoot thanks to the last 9mths as to who sits where.

Not a big fan of the Heros organization, however the 2026 White team is legit. Seen them play numerous times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the teams in the top 10 are very good. It's great to see good lacrosse and these girls all get better. Being the top 10 in the country in oustanding

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D black 26 ever best YJ Manning?? Don't think so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s white has a good defense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d like to know how hero’s white is 5th on one list but not on the other list at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the rankings. The people putting them out hear a couple names and see who won the last time they played. Then fill in rest of list by picking names from a hat. They are worthless and useless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are also the only team to beat Hero’s Green, twice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the teams are closer in skills than I thought. If the hero’s B team is beating the No. 2 ranked team, M&D, on a regular basis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#7thgradelacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Straight from the club director of LBC

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

No need to tell anyone on the team or on LBC what this says because I will forward it so there is no question or misunderstandings.

Karma is tough and you will get what you deserve unfortunately you have now put your daughter in the same position to be judged by your poor parenting. She has to go to school with a handful of girls that she committed to and has now left. Living with the consequences of your actions can be tough. I can’t imagine any parent or player on this team would think it is morally acceptable to leave your team mid-season because “you found a better opportunity”.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” . You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to Kylie playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

No need to tell anyone on the team or on LBC what this says because I will forward it so there is no question or misunderstandings.

Karma is tough and you will get what you deserve unfortunately you have now put your daughter in the same position to be judged by your poor parenting. She has to go to school with a handful of girls that she committed to and has now left. Living with the consequences of your actions can be tough. I can’t imagine any parent or player on this team would think it is morally acceptable to leave your team mid-season because “you found a better opportunity”.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this in reference too? What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t this club have some posts a while back about losing goalies? If I remember correctly for the posts, this will make the 4th goalie in a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Straight from the club director of LBC

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” . You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to Kylie playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” .

If you are not the person who received this email, you have absolutely no business getting involved and putting this out there.Way to absolutely destroy this girl by posting this. Shame on YOU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
incredible

Like Reply Quote
A