Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today! | NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:24 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:17 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:57 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:34 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 11:32 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,149
Posts278,192
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Re: True Annapolis
Anonymous #313879 10/29/20 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suspect that the "offended Dad" is himself a troll, and he hooked you good, condescending Hawks Dad of holdback!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

laxdcdmv #314617 11/09/20 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t imagine the frustration and near depression the 2026 True parents are trying to manage after going 0 for the day in Delaware. A lot of dollars spent only to have many parents deeply disappointed by the outcome. What program will management “takeover” this year to add new hope to their overpriced attempt at mediocrity?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314619 11/09/20 07:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can’t imagine the frustration and near depression the 2026 True parents are trying to manage after going 0 for the day in Delaware. A lot of dollars spent only to have many parents deeply disappointed by the outcome. What program will management “takeover” this year to add new hope to their overpriced attempt at mediocrity?

Thanks Hawks dad; appreciate the insight as always.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314637 11/09/20 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Hawks dad. I am a parent of an older player from the Diamondbacks that is still appalled at the sneakiness and dishonesty True embraced to undermined that 2026 program. As they say you rep what you sow. And when you reap a greed machine at the expense of another this is the disorganized mess that you wind up with. Last year’s effort that included practicing on an overgrown with grass 1/2 field that doubled as a church overflow parking lot drove out the first wave of talent that bought into the false True hype. It’s only a matter of time that others will shop for a better place to play as the losses pile up and management enrolls in B tournaments to improve the optics that they can compete.

Like Reply Quote
laxdcdmv #314645 11/09/20 09:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure why all the detest but it's youth sports. At the end of the day if your kid is having fun and getting thats all that matters.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
laxdcdmv #314647 11/09/20 09:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure why all the detest but it's youth sports. At the end of the day if your kid is having fun and getting thats all that matters.

TRUE. lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314648 11/09/20 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree that all of the "detest" is a bit hard to understand. The vast majority of travel programs charge a lot of money and deliver an imperfect product. Who feels so threatened by this team, and why?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314650 11/09/20 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree that all of the "detest" is a bit hard to understand. The vast majority of travel programs charge a lot of money and deliver an imperfect product. Who feels so threatened by this team, and why?

#wedrainmore

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314656 11/09/20 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wedrainmore

the problem is broken promises. You had teams that migrated over, didn't get proper coaching as promised and not enough training as teams. That drained talent from non-profit teams and is not helping grow the game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314664 11/09/20 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRUE. lol
I lol’d

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
laxdcdmv #314708 11/09/20 02:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a reason True Annapolis can't play in their own backyard against other local teams next weekend and they are bringing in regional ones?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314711 11/09/20 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An even better question. If you bring in your all star teams why don’t you take a crack at the Hawks? To avoid that game and have two True teams play one another is plain silly. Now you know why the dude busts True’s chops all the time. Hawks are your neighborhood rival and you simply will not play them. The detest guy has his posts justified by the actions of the team. Lol...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314723 11/09/20 04:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can share as a parent of a 2025 True Atlantic player, that the only reason they are in these two tournaments this weekend is due to the cancellation of multiple other tourneys they were scheduled to play in during the past several months.(Lake Placid, Trilogy (CT) and one other that I can't remember the name of that was scheduled during the NCAA Final 4 in Philly). Parents that had registered were guaranteed 3 tourneys and they are trying to honor that. Also, once fall lacrosse started, they didn't want to mess with the local club schedules. I am very transparent and will say there is some talent on the teams, but I don't like the National title. Most of the boys come from 2-3 clubs and haven't played as a unit since January and I honestly feel that many of the local club teams are better than the "National" Teams. As far as scheduling who they play, I have no say in that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314749 11/09/20 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can share as a parent of a 2025 True Atlantic player, that the only reason they are in these two tournaments this weekend is due to the cancellation of multiple other tourneys they were scheduled to play in during the past several months.(Lake Placid, Trilogy (CT) and one other that I can't remember the name of that was scheduled during the NCAA Final 4 in Philly). Parents that had registered were guaranteed 3 tourneys and they are trying to honor that. Also, once fall lacrosse started, they didn't want to mess with the local club schedules. I am very transparent and will say there is some talent on the teams, but I don't like the National title. Most of the boys come from 2-3 clubs and haven't played as a unit since January and I honestly feel that many of the local club teams are better than the "National" Teams. As far as scheduling who they play, I have no say in that.

A much needed post. Thank you for the info. Hopefully you have shut some up. Good luck this weekend to your team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314754 11/09/20 08:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A much needed post. Thank you for the info. Hopefully you have shut some up. Good luck this weekend to your team.

No one is shut up, they are busy laughing True and the amount of BS you suckers buy from the guys cashing the checks. I see you guys have paid up to level 2 on the MLM pyramid. One more step you get a free hat for 6K. You can't compete in your own backyard with local teams so to save embarrassment they feed you this BS and you buy it because it makes you feel good. #weduckmore #duckontwo

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard