Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island Soft was the phrase in Stonybrook that weekend

Was that when the coach conceded walking on to the field!
The only way to end this ridiculous peeing match is to square off at the WSYL which keeps the playing field level so you don’t have a 14 year old man child playing against 12 and 13 year olds who haven’t started puberty yet. And I won’t be surprised if the following teams don’t enter because they will have to leave their best players at home due to age: hawks, Looneys, Laxachusetts, sweetlax upstate.

Sorry Vinny, Hawks will be there. Including the kids you thought were 13-14 last summer at Stonybrook.

I’ll believe it when I see it. Not happening.

Someone actually broke down the Hawks 4 players that won't be there and their birth date a little while back. You may want to scroll a few pages back. They will be there minus 4 kids and only 1 is big and he was the add last year. Sorry to burst your bubble

So all of the big kids you saw on the island will be at WSYL. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313669 10/27/20 07:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that what your wife called you in bed at the hotel that weekend Hawks Dad?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313670 10/27/20 08:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that what your wife called you in bed at the hotel that weekend Hawks Dad?

LOL. We've reached a new low.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313680 10/27/20 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only way to end this ridiculous peeing match is to square off at the WSYL which keeps the playing field level so you don’t have a 14 year old man child playing against 12 and 13 year olds who haven’t started puberty yet. And I won’t be surprised if the following teams don’t enter because they will have to leave their best players at home due to age: hawks, Looneys, Laxachusetts, sweetlax upstate.

Sorry Vinny, Hawks will be there. Including the kids you thought were 13-14 last summer at Stonybrook.

Someone actually broke down the Hawks 4 players that won't be there and their birth date a little while back. You may want to scroll a few pages back. They will be there minus 4 kids and only 1 is big and he was the add last year. Sorry to burst your bubble

It should be a fun event. I guess we can stop talking about who is better as it will be settled on the field (for any adults that really care).

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313685 10/27/20 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It should be a fun event. I guess we can stop talking about who is better as it will be settled on the field (for any adults that really care).

It should be. Especially if some of these dad's cant make the trip.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313749 10/27/20 04:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Roar dad who doesn't have a stick in this battle the following have a chance to win the WSYL (all depending how many kids are holdbacks or not): ExpressC, Sweet Lax, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL. Express moves ball good but there are better athletes on the others.

How is the Sweetlax NY goalie? They cant use the Florida goalie for WSYL.

He was very good, he scored their first goal a minute into the game.

Are you sure that wasnt the Florida kid?

100% Upstate. The Florida goalie hasn't played with Sweetlax in a year. The team carries two goalies bother from Upstate but only one traveled this past weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313750 10/27/20 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is nobody talking about 2way?

They struggled against Sweetlax 11-4 and Express 7-1

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313751 10/27/20 04:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Sweetlax was an awesome game today. Both excellent teams!

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was dominate.

Couple of man down goals after coach got hit with unsportsmanlike and a very heady play by an Express attackman who found the loose ball in the side of net before SL Goalie could and scored. Other than that (not to trivialize good plays) the game was dead even. Two good teams.

I would think that Hawks, Express, and Sweetlax are separating themselves from the rest of the pack. Will be interesting to see who is #4.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313754 10/27/20 06:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was dominate.

Couple of man down goals after coach got hit with unsportsmanlike and a very heady play by an Express attackman who found the loose ball in the side of net before SL Goalie could and scored. Other than that (not to trivialize good plays) the game was dead even. Two good teams.

I would think that Hawks, Express, and Sweetlax are separating themselves from the rest of the pack. Will be interesting to see who is #4.

Remember LXC guy saying same nonsense before they went into irrelevance,,,,Sweetlax and Express are no where near the Hawks. We crushed Sweetlax this summer.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313756 10/27/20 07:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, WSYL unlikely to happen in 2021 due to COVID. Most teams aren't going to be able to travel to DE in March if current COVID trend rates continue. Maybe they'll hold it for 3 age groups in 2022?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313762 10/27/20 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was

Remember LXC guy saying same nonsense before they went into irrelevance,,,,Sweetlax and Express are no where near the Hawks. We crushed Sweetlax this summer.

No you didn’t. Btw, you make it sound as if you’re on the field. Relax lost.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313819 10/28/20 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Difference in the game was Express Face-off kid. He was fantastic. I don't know how many he one but it felt like 80+% He was

The Hawks and their holdbacks certainly didn't crush Sweetlax, but looks like we can settle this on the field at the WS... if they actually attend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313825 10/28/20 02:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks and their holdbacks certainly didn't crush Sweetlax, but looks like we can settle this on the field at the WS... if they actually attend.

They WILL be there, and it has been settled on the field more than a couple of times.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313832 10/28/20 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They WILL be there, and it has been settled on the field more than a couple of times.

Sweet Lax should worry less about the Hawks and more if they will even make it past the qualifier. Total joke trying to compare SL to the Hawks

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313875 10/29/20 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gets left out of each of these regions? Top 4 advance I believe......Am I missing anyone?

North -
Express
Laxachusetts
Sweetlax
Eclipse
Prime Time
Team 91
2way

East -
Tigers
Hawks
Towerman