BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing high school teams isn’t as big a feat as one would think. All of us have played high school teams. Relax yourself. Also - didn’t tribe tie spallina this summer? 🤫🤫🤫

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say this with no sarcasm, You’re right....these teams deserve a shot at them. Personally I don’t think the games would be close, and I’m not a spallina parent, but it can’t hurt to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Playing high school teams isn’t as big a feat as one would think. All of us have played high school teams. Relax yourself. Also - didn’t tribe tie spallina this summer? 🤫🤫🤫[/

SPallina won’t waste his time beating teams his own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Playing high school teams isn’t as big a feat as one would think. All of us have played high school teams. Relax yourself. Also - didn’t tribe tie spallina this summer? 🤫🤫🤫[/

SPallina won’t waste his time beating teams his own age.

No, Spallina won't risk losing to teams the same age here on LI. Bad for business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. So instead he resorts to playing low level 24s and supposed “high school teams”. Everyone grows up and after the looks of them this summer ... girls are catching up ...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. So instead he resorts to playing low level 24s and supposed “high school teams”. Everyone grows up and after the looks of them this summer ... girls are catching up ...

JS did the same thing the the Bandits when they turned out to not be the "Superstar" team he was marketing. Play weaker, older teams this way he could say they were "playing up" when in fact they were ducking on grade competition. The proof is when he couldn't get that done and the Bandits played top teams on-grade, the Bandits occasionally lost. The Bandits don't lose often and I don't think YJ would either but they will occasionally lose and then he'd have less to promote. Even the best teams have a bad day or a bad showing. With Crush, that never happened and JS would play anyone. It goes to show you when you dig through all the hype to the truth, buried all the way deep down, he's not incredibly confident in the team. Just like the Bandits. Are the YJ the best 2025 team on Long Island? Absolutely. Are they beatable? Absolutely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina definitely tops. Gap has narrowed though. Frankly I really don't care where , when or who his team plays. Irrelevant to my daughter's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JS did the same thing the the Bandits when they turned out to not be the "Superstar" team he was marketing. Play weaker, older teams this way he could say they were "playing up" when in fact they were ducking on grade competition. The proof is when he couldn't get that done and the Bandits played top teams on-grade, the Bandits occasionally lost. The Bandits don't lose often and I don't think YJ would either but they will occasionally lose and then he'd have less to promote. Even the best teams have a bad day or a bad showing. With Crush, that never happened and JS would play anyone. It goes to show you when you dig through all the hype to the truth, buried all the way deep down, he's not incredibly confident in the team. Just like the Bandits. Are the YJ the best 2025 team on Long Island? Absolutely. Are they beatable? Absolutely.

NFW, he beats Lomo & Jabroni by five playing man down all game, throw Slop Guns in that mix as well.

Now his schedule this weekend is light as can be, but I don't think he's ducking anyone there just isn't anyone good at that event.

What's with Swarm & Venom changing names? In the case of Venom its her whole team and clearly she's coaching it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina never played Lomo. He refuses. Fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn’t the YJ organization play in The Chesapeake Invitational? That’s probably the strongest competition per pool play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams. from the. same. club should never play each other ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

we recently had. this discussion. and honestly they have not lost a game on age in almost three years! Whatever and however they do it it seems to work. Think. our team within the same. club should follow the same path instead of these ridiculous make believe money grab tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So this discussion made me look and Here is one thing I know about his teams they don't lose or have not in years. Looking on USclub lax neither team YJ or 91 has lost for a game for as long as they have records which is crazy. For a long time I wanted my daughter on his team seeing how they train and the model he has used that is obviously successful but she is in a place where her game can grow. and. around players closer to her calibur. Think the model they use of more practicing and less CR money grabs makes for better players and wish more. did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So this discussion made me look and Here is one thing I know about his teams they don't lose or have not in years. Looking on USclub lax neither team YJ or 91 has lost for a game for as long as they have records which is crazy. For a long time I wanted my daughter on his team seeing how they train and the model he has used that is obviously successful but she is in a place where her game can grow. and. around players closer to her calibur. Think the model they use of more practicing and less CR money grabs makes for better players and wish more. did.

Have said this exact thing for so long. These kids Need more practice time and less games and fake tournaments that reinforce bad habits. Problem is clubs don’t make money on practices

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have said this exact thing for so long. These kids Need more practice time and less games and fake tournaments that reinforce bad habits. Problem is clubs don’t make money on practices
Don’t say this much here but I agree fully with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These internal YJ 7v7 tournaments are a joke. Thrown together so program can claim you got your money's worth, laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These internal YJ 7v7 tournaments are a joke. Thrown together so program can claim you got your money's worth, laugh.
Agree they are a joke. Should not be charging for these tournaments that are 90% YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t really say Spallina hasn’t lost in a while, Normally YJ doesn’t travel down to MD in the fall, and Covid kill spring and summer season. I do believe Spallina lost at Lax for the Cure against Hero’s green.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t really say Spallina hasn’t lost in a while, Normally YJ doesn’t travel down to MD in the fall, and Covid kill spring and summer season. I do believe Spallina lost at Lax for the Cure against Hero’s green.

As I said, excellent, but beatable. Thats why they'll never even scrimmage Lomo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I said, excellent, but beatable. Thats why they'll never even scrimmage Lomo.

Let’s at least be honest here Lomo can barely get by Janelli in fact they sometimes don’t So yes they don’t scrimmage lomo because A teams don’t play C teams. My daughter plays TG but you YJ dads need to come to grips that IF your kid was an A player they would be on A team instead of these epic battles with Janelli trying to see who the B team is and who the C team is So in a few years when college coaches start watching the B and C teams are on field 28 playing other B and C teams with D3 coaches watching. Hey your probably right your teams may be better than us but we’ll always be in top brackets as an A team w TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same Lomo team that went to Maryland last year and got smoked by MND, hero’s, and skywalkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great point.....TG parent here. Janelli out played TG, deserved to win. Lomo not so much. Up 4-1 at half and coach made a personnel change and the momentum totally flipped. But you guys have bragging rights......would much rather go to Maryland and play the best teams in the country with TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same TG parent here.....was much more impressed with Janelli than Lomo. I know they always play great games down to the wire and Lomo always wins, but From what I saw, Janelli was the better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo parent saying spallina afraid to play them....these people are delusional. Ignorance is bliss!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same TG parent here.....was much more impressed with Janelli than Lomo. I know they always play great games down to the wire and Lomo always wins, but From what I saw, Janelli was the better team.

Lomo always wins. Janelli has better talent depth, but lacks the sack to upset his fanboys and risk having to pay for his own drinks in MD all summer. When we play him we always marvel at his curious personnel decisions allowing us to climb back into the game. Should be a big B vs. C showdown tomorrow night, but we all know how it always ends. Lomo has the coaching along with far superior goalie play, and Janelli is worrying about how not to lose rather than winning the game.

Oh and to Top Guns, it doesn’t matter what bracket you are in or what coaches are watching your kids, if you can’t throw and catch it doesn’t really matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See what happens when groups of individuals try to compete with a TEAM!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you say "TG parent here" you're telling everyone you're definitely NOT a TG parent. just FYI. And I thing we've confirmed here the correct abbreviation is SG - SLOP Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol...bitter TG Dad... Lomo Dad here not too concerned what label you throw on our team. Yes, we are behind Spallina, as is the rest of the country, and they happen to be in our own organization, but beyond that pretty confident our girls will be competitive vs. any team they will play against in this age group from anywhere. Good team, good people, good coaching. Period. Clearly you are stunk into thinking this is your daughters college platform. Joke is on you then. Poor girl. If there are two cars at the game I can see her running for Mom's car after the game not to get stuck with you and your critique on the way back to the Great South Bay. Lighten up Francis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks "TG Parent" for attempting to stir the pot between lomo and Janelli. Both are good teams and have good coaches and respect each other. I'm sure it will be another tight game tonight. the cream rose...again...despite all your disparaging remarks throughout this fall season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight.....you guys barely beat Janelli every time you play them....you are down 4-1 at half to TG.....and you think you can hang with spallina.

You rip Janelli, you think TG stinks and you think you can hang with spallina. What planet are you from? You have to comeback down by 3 to TG and they can’t catch and throw? TG had an awful fall, but their coach does the right thing. They played really sloppy but you guys got the W. Congrats......it’s just crazy how delusional you are. You would think by your comments that you beat Janelli and TG by 10 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight.....you guys barely beat Janelli every time you play them....you are down 4-1 at half to TG.....and you think you can hang with spallina.

You rip Janelli, you think TG stinks and you think you can hang with spallina. What planet are you from? You have to comeback down by 3 to TG and they can’t catch and throw? TG had an awful fall, but their coach does the right thing. They played really sloppy but you guys got the W. Congrats......it’s just crazy how delusional you are. You would think by your comments that you beat Janelli and TG by 10 goals.

With no mention of how they barely got by a pick up team twice in one week? Did they let you hand pick your schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what planet you are on but on this planet a W is a W and L is an L. Who cares what the score is at half. The only whistle that counts is the one at the end of the game. I think we all would agree...?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are 100% correct! It's just the way you guys overrate yourselves. Great team for sure.....but to say TG stinks etc and to constantly rip Janelli is a little much. I would say if TG was that bad the score would be a little more lopsided. Win with a little class. If you beat an awful team by 2 goals that you had to comeback to beat, where does that put you guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So TG stinks and Lomo and Janelli are little better than sucking....congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, two weeks ago 2G was the belle of the ball... No one on Lomo is saying they would beat Spallina. No one on Lomo is looking down their noses at Janelli, only at TG, 2g and Tribe... Can't wait for these ridiculous 10:00pm start games to be over with after tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you’re looking down at 2g and Tribe? LOL. TG is in good company.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a joke... As I said previously lighten up Francis. You can come and attack again tomorrow if Janelli beats Lomo tonight and I can promise you I won't be on here pounding my chest or making any statements about our team if we win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be a very good game tonight, but these two teams are just bitter for some reason instead of enjoying a healthy rivalry. I really believe it’s Spalina jealousy and C Team fear.

They fire shots at each other and try to stir trouble up with each other’s teams with fake posts which leave people pointing fingers at each other. You should all watch the Social Dilemma. It’s not very hard to impact thoughts and opinions with a few well placed pieces of BS that sheep take as gospel because they saw it on the internet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lomo always wins. Janelli has better talent depth, but lacks the sack to upset his fanboys and risk having to pay for his own drinks in MD all summer. When we play him we always marvel at his curious personnel decisions allowing us to climb back into the game. Should be a big B vs. C showdown tomorrow night, but we all know how it always ends. Lomo has the coaching along with far superior goalie play, and Janelli is worrying about how not to lose rather than winning the game.

Oh and to Top Guns, it doesn’t matter what bracket you are in or what coaches are watching your kids, if you can’t throw and catch it doesn’t really matter.

"far superior goalie play"????

Take it easy goalie dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't seem like Lomo parent wrote this given that there are two Lomo players on Tribe. No one who knows what Tribe is about is worried about Tribe, and certainly should not be "looking down their noses". It is just a tourney team put together to get girls more practice during really difficult times when their club teams were not able to attend tournaments. Tribe has girls from: YJ Wiener, Kildare, Ramos, Spallina, Lomo. Legacy 24, Elevate 24 Blue, and Jesters 24 Black. Silly that Tribe is even in this 25 thread, or any thread. They are not a town team or a club team. Just a great group of girls who want to play more who have a parents who are friends (yes, it IS possible for parents of girls the same age from different LI club teams to actually be friends), and who put this team together. Go back to enjoying your girls and watching them play.

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard