BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tristar canceled Sunday

??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not cancelled .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive never seen so much obsession with a 91 B team. Very weird

Agreed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as kids being mentioned on here , no one should be surprised when it comes to 91 dads. They are trash and will stop at nothing even if it means naming kids or pointing out kida. Ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. It's guess it's really true what 'they' say about Long Island. You people are f-ing crazy. Have you ever seen an Eclipse parent on here ranting or disparaging kids and parents from other programs?? They'd have more of a right to talk smack than just about any parent from any LI program. That said, these kids are 11. Half of them haven't even started growing yet and most of the ones who have are awkward because their feet grew 3 sizes in 6 months and they're tripping over themselves. There are definitely a lot of very talented players & athletes out there, but who knows what these kids will be into by the time they reach high school? My best friend growing up was a baseball stud from t-ball age and was recruited to the minors out of HS. He ended up playing hockey in college & then the NHL like his brother. I picked up a lacrosse stick for the first time in my life as a freshman in HS and ended up playing 4 years of D1 lax. Things change and your kid might not even still enjoy lax by the time he graduates from middle school. Enjoy watching your kids play a fun sport and learn the value of teamwork and hard effort. Push them to improve their stick skills & IQ about half as hard as you push them to get good grades in school and you've probably found the right balance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wow. It's guess it's really true what 'they' say about Long Island. You people are f-ing crazy. Have you ever seen an Eclipse parent on here ranting or disparaging kids and parents from other programs?? They'd have more of a right to talk smack than just about any parent from any LI program. That said, these kids are 11. Half of them haven't even started growing yet and most of the ones who have are awkward because their feet grew 3 sizes in 6 months and they're tripping over themselves. There are definitely a lot of very talented players & athletes out there, but who knows what these kids will be into by the time they reach high school? My best friend growing up was a baseball stud from t-ball age and was recruited to the minors out of HS. He ended up playing hockey in college & then the NHL like his brother. I picked up a lacrosse stick for the first time in my life as a freshman in HS and ended up playing 4 years of D1 lax. Things change and your kid might not even still enjoy lax by the time he graduates from middle school. Enjoy watching your kids play a fun sport and learn the value of teamwork and hard effort. Push them to improve their stick skills & IQ about half as hard as you push them to get good grades in school and you've probably found the right balance.

i like this 💯💯

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok guy. Sorry. Ain’t buying your story. Your right about crazy parents. But your “I picked up a stick in 9th and played DI college and my buddy was in NHL.......”. Give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Eclipse patent with their pastel short are nuts and LI parents are also. As long as your team is on age, puberty has a funny way of doing things. Those "lax stars" at 11 may be old news at 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Eclipse patent with their pastel short are nuts and LI parents are also. As long as your team is on age, puberty has a funny way of doing things. Those "lax stars" at 11 may be old news at 14.
Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you didn't and neither did your friend or his brother.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen the the Legacy Eels ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaching kids getting older not 2/3 grade anymore. That team will be alot of movement next season .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Eels are 2026.. Are you referring to the Gators? Nothing happened to them. They played well, just got beat by better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eels 2026 , Gators 2027 . Last 2 tournament's 1-2 And 0-3 gators . But they played well !! Didn't score against Machine .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eels 2026 , Gators 2027 . Last 2 tournament's 1-2 And 0-3 gators . But they played well !! Didn't score against Machine .

That because the Machine is a machine. We are dominating the grade. No competition for us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaching kids getting older not 2/3 grade anymore. That team will be alot of movement next season .

?? Are you referring to Legacy 2026 Eels or 2027 Gators?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like legacy and igloo are sinking ships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GATORS .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That because the Machine is a machine. We are dominating the grade. No competition for us.

Relax dad instead of 4 days a practice a week show him how to eat a family meal together 4 days a week . Values !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax dad instead of 4 days a practice a week show him how to eat a family meal together 4 days a week . Values !!

Gotta say best post in these 28 pages . Little joey is eating pizza on monday, Tueday its tacos , wed thurs drive thru wendys or go out of the way for Chick-fil-A because he did awesomeeeee. Only free night Friday its family pizza . And forgot weekend tournaments bagel at the bagel store and lunch dinner take out !!! The LI parent all in 1 !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In 7 years when my kid graduates high school, I’ll be able to tell my friends my son got a 6400 dollar scholarship for lax. It’s worth being an absolute lunatic for 10 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In 7 years when my kid graduates high school, I’ll be able to tell my friends my son got a 6400 dollar scholarship for lax. It’s worth being an absolute lunatic for 10 years.

Truth. Even if your kid is a stud. You pay 50-60k conservatively with all tuitions traveling expenses over 10 years to get a average 15k for 4 years. Great investment to get nuts and pound your chest. Enjoy the "ride" and have fun making memories because that is all it is good for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GATORS .

Well maybe you have history with the team??

Players probably will move next season. Won't argue that. Always does.

"Daddy Coaching"?? The head coach and defensive head are young with no kids on team. The 2 dads have been the glue of the team for a few years. One is a goalie who is good and plays 50% with the other goalie. The other is a middie/attack who is actually not getting much playing time.

Team has challenges in many aspects but that is not one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaches on Igloo. That has always ruined team chemistry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaches on Igloo. That has always ruined team chemistry.

How many Coaches igloo have ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PYRO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PYRO!

I love it when they scream it out loud. PYRO!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GATORS .

"Daddy Coaching"?? The head coach and defensive head are young with no kids on team. The 2 dads have been the glue of the team for a few years. One is a goalie who is good and plays 50% with the other goalie. The other is a middie/attack who is actually not getting much playing time.

I heard the daddy coaches on Gators run the show, push around the "young" paid coaches and there is parent drama on top of it or caused by it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PYRO!

I love it when they scream it out loud. PYRO!!!!!!!

Cringeworthy. Stick with having them just play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GATORS .

I heard the daddy coaches on Gators run the show, push around the "young" paid coaches and there is parent drama on top of it or caused by it.

LMAO.... no way. but that is funny. You heard wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the daddy coaches on Gators run the show, push around the "young" paid coaches and there is parent drama on top of it or caused by it.[/quote]

LMAO.... no way. but that is funny. You heard wrong[/quote]

Touch a nerve PYRO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GATORS .

General rule of thumb: if you have to type "I heard...." Just stop right there and do not click send. NO ONE is going to take seriously anything that comes after that - especially on an anonymous board about 11year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can not believe you just wrote that. Which position do you play? What a stunad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha...classic 91 dad. Describes the team as “we”. Yeah , you’re a great cheerleader standing there with your red cup and 91 shirt . That’s about it . You are not your son so stop living through your son and saying “we”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine actually hasn't been dominating lately as they haven't been playing lol...along with all 91 teams . What a weak turnout for all 91 teams this fall . Other teams found a way to keep playing with some playing literally every weekend . 91s corporate parent (dynamic ) doesn't want to pay for their teams to go play in other tournaments so instead they haven't played much at all . What a joke , get a refund .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine actually hasn't been dominating lately as they haven't been playing lol...along with all 91 teams . What a weak turnout for all 91 teams this fall . Other teams found a way to keep playing with some playing literally every weekend . 91s corporate parent (dynamic ) doesn't want to pay for their teams to go play in other tournaments so instead they haven't played much at all . What a joke , get a refund .

Makes perfect sense .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nailed it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nailed it!

Fake news . They have all
Played . East coast Elite part of dynamic and play all the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East coast is actually a team ? Oops I forgot sorry pal. Another dynamic disaster , the fall classic posted on tourney machine .
Filled with horrible brackets and mostly dynamic teams . Just stop already it's embarrassing that you guys put out these awful tournaments and play your own teams .

Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard