Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today! | NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:24 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 01:17 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:57 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:34 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 11:32 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,149
Posts278,192
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #313366 10/25/20 12:45 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. It's guess it's really true what 'they' say about Long Island. You people are f-ing crazy. Have you ever seen an Eclipse parent on here ranting or disparaging kids and parents from other programs?? They'd have more of a right to talk smack than just about any parent from any LI program. That said, these kids are 11. Half of them haven't even started growing yet and most of the ones who have are awkward because their feet grew 3 sizes in 6 months and they're tripping over themselves. There are definitely a lot of very talented players & athletes out there, but who knows what these kids will be into by the time they reach high school? My best friend growing up was a baseball stud from t-ball age and was recruited to the minors out of HS. He ended up playing hockey in college & then the NHL like his brother. I picked up a lacrosse stick for the first time in my life as a freshman in HS and ended up playing 4 years of D1 lax. Things change and your kid might not even still enjoy lax by the time he graduates from middle school. Enjoy watching your kids play a fun sport and learn the value of teamwork and hard effort. Push them to improve their stick skills & IQ about half as hard as you push them to get good grades in school and you've probably found the right balance.

i like this πŸ’―πŸ’―

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #313379 10/25/20 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. It's guess it's really true what 'they' say about Long Island. You people are f-ing crazy. Have you ever seen an Eclipse parent on here ranting or disparaging kids and parents from other programs?? They'd have more of a right to talk smack than just about any parent from any LI program. That said, these kids are 11. Half of them haven't even started growing yet and most of the ones who have are awkward because their feet grew 3 sizes in 6 months and they're tripping over themselves. There are definitely a lot of very talented players & athletes out there, but who knows what these kids will be into by the time they reach high school? My best friend growing up was a baseball stud from t-ball age and was recruited to the minors out of HS. He ended up playing hockey in college & then the NHL like his brother. I picked up a lacrosse stick for the first time in my life as a freshman in HS and ended up playing 4 years of D1 lax. Things change and your kid might not even still enjoy lax by the time he graduates from middle school. Enjoy watching your kids play a fun sport and learn the value of teamwork and hard effort. Push them to improve their stick skills & IQ about half as hard as you push them to get good grades in school and you've probably found the right balance.

Ok guy. Sorry. Ain’t buying your story. Your right about crazy parents. But your β€œI picked up a stick in 9th and played DI college and my buddy was in NHL.......”. Give me a break.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313404 10/25/20 05:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Eclipse patent with their pastel short are nuts and LI parents are also. As long as your team is on age, puberty has a funny way of doing things. Those "lax stars" at 11 may be old news at 14.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313408 10/25/20 05:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Eclipse patent with their pastel short are nuts and LI parents are also. As long as your team is on age, puberty has a funny way of doing things. Those "lax stars" at 11 may be old news at 14.
Fact

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313423 10/25/20 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you didn't and neither did your friend or his brother.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #313476 10/26/20 08:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen the the Legacy Eels ??

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313485 10/26/20 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaching kids getting older not 2/3 grade anymore. That team will be alot of movement next season .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313488 10/26/20 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Eels are 2026.. Are you referring to the Gators? Nothing happened to them. They played well, just got beat by better teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313508 10/26/20 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313522 10/26/20 10:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eels 2026 , Gators 2027 . Last 2 tournament's 1-2 And 0-3 gators . But they played well !! Didn't score against Machine .

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313578 10/26/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eels 2026 , Gators 2027 . Last 2 tournament's 1-2 And 0-3 gators . But they played well !! Didn't score against Machine .

That because the Machine is a machine. We are dominating the grade. No competition for us.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313621 10/26/20 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaching kids getting older not 2/3 grade anymore. That team will be alot of movement next season .

?? Are you referring to Legacy 2026 Eels or 2027 Gators?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313624 10/26/20 07:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like legacy and igloo are sinking ships

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313630 10/26/20 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?? Are you referring to Legacy 2026 Eels or 2027 Gators?

GATORS .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313631 10/26/20 08:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That because the Machine is a machine. We are dominating the grade. No competition for us.

Relax dad instead of 4 days a practice a week show him how to eat a family meal together 4 days a week . Values !!

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard