Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today! | NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 12:02 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 11:37 AM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 11:32 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 10:38 AM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/05/20 10:34 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,149
Posts278,192
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 40 1 2 37 38 39 40
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #313538 10/26/20 11:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone!

There can't be a "justified" explanation on why this was done! School is supposed to be the "best" but you NEED to bring in players that DONT play for the school? For what reason? There were enough players with out the added players? Pathetic is not even the word. Why must coaches stoop to these levels?????? School should be embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #313539 10/26/20 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a typical TE/M&D/McD move. they not only have to win but they MUST dominate, and please do not give a bs story about how you needed these 3 MD commits in order to field a team. you could have taken M&D 23 or McD JV players and given them a chance a some needed film.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313587 10/26/20 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know some parents have contacted the athletics office...we will see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313607 10/26/20 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know some parents have contacted the athletics office...we will see what happens.

Uh oh. heck hath no fury like a scorned wealthy lacrosse mommy and daddy.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313616 10/26/20 06:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who played for them? This was not a IAAM. And calling athletics offices could get these types of events shut down for everyone. There was no championship awarded at that thing. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313641 10/26/20 10:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who played for them? This was not a IAAM. And calling athletics offices could get these types of events shut down for everyone. There was no championship awarded at that thing. Get over it.

Exactly. There was no championship awarded. So why take an opportunity away from McD kids to "showcase" themselves and give it to 3 girls committed to Maryland already? TE was afraid they would lose without them is the answer. But who cares? It was just 3 meaningless games so let the kids play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313675 10/27/20 08:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are playing as a school, then it should be the players that go to that said school. Why is there a NEED to bring in players that do not go to said school? Why are players who go to said school, NOT being given the chance to play...instead they got to sit on the sidelines and watch players that DO NOT go to their school play. How is this NOT an issue?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313683 10/27/20 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313687 10/27/20 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.
he tried to hide one of the MD 21 commits in a orange crush jersey of an injured player

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313690 10/27/20 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is we were told "The goal is to get everyone equal time as much as possible."
But in reality it should have read, " The goal is to get my daughter as much playing time with her future Maryland teammates" And that is what happened.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313691 10/27/20 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.[/quote]

Parents at McD and M&D should've shut this guy down long ago. No one will stand up to these scheming lax dads. Theyre Always pulling the strings to benefit their daughters. His daughter is a fantastic player on her own. Why all the string pulling ? Which leads to the issue of having parents coaching at club and HS levels. The stakes are too high to ever trust parents to do the right thing for everyone - not just their own child. And in almost every case the scheming parent proves this statement to be true.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313694 10/27/20 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is everything wrong with girls lacrosse, I do not know one person who agrees with his antics. There needs to be pushback now to prevent the same thing happening at indoor.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313702 10/27/20 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is everything wrong with girls lacrosse, I do not know one person who agrees with his antics. There needs to be pushback now to prevent the same thing happening at indoor.

Well, it's obvious someone agrees with his antics or we wouldn't be sitting in this forum discussing all the bad things he allegedly is able to pull off.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313703 10/27/20 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was not an IAAM or school event. Its the reason all the teams played under other names like "Orange Crush" "Gators" etc. If you know IAAM rules, playing as your school and for the schools coach is a no no out of season. The only people that should be upset about this are maybe some McD JV parents. Maybe TC said they werent allowed to play?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313706 10/27/20 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[
He doesn’t care what you think about him. He never has. He isn’t going to start now, as he proved in his gallivanting assumptions post above(you could have at least tried not to sound like yourself).

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 40 1 2 37 38 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard