Plainview Old Bethpage JFK (NY) 2021 Midfield Michael Cassano Commits to Suny College at Cortland

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Plainview Old Bethpage JFK (NY) 2021 Midfield Michael Cassano of Recon Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Plainview Old Bethpage JFK (Plainview, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Recon Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All Conference, Captain of Varsity Lacrosse since 10th grade
Academic honors: Honor roll every year since 9th grade
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "I chose Cortland because of the great athletics and academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanna thank all my coaches, family and friends for helping me make this decision."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, DeSales, Arcadia, & LIU Post"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Michael Cassano on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: