BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 73 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year legacy was an A level team. This year definitely a B. Anyone know went on over there ? Did they lose a bunch of kids ?
Mostly same kids that beat Primetime and Express last year. Added some kids. Shut down of COVID and never really restarted. In all serious it's baffling.
And LI is a small lax community, and everyone knows everyone. I know for a fact that all the kids on Express are age eligible for the WSYL, that's why CoachC built/ poached that team, to win it. As soon as they were able they were practicing 5x a week while Legacy/91 were still shut down and only had 1 practice before their first tourney. Express took top kids from the other LI programs, but they were practicing and playing, so who can blame them for leaving.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m following Oktoberfest through my tourney app. . Is the Express Channing team the best Express 2026 team ? Also, it seems the Express Weiczorek team may have improved some, I believe they’re the third string express team for 2026. Unless there’s only two this year. ? Thx guys

Chan is the top team. Wieczorek is the 2nd team (who was in NJ Sunday). There is also a 3rd team that he coaches. The 3rd team (with a few kids from 2nd team) is who played at Nickerson on Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m following Oktoberfest through my tourney app. . Is the Express Channing team the best Express 2026 team ? Also, it seems the Express Weiczorek team may have improved some, I believe they’re the third string express team for 2026. Unless there’s only two this year. ? Thx guys

Chan is the top team. Wieczorek is the 2nd team (who was in NJ Sunday). There is also a 3rd team that he coaches. The 3rd team (with a few kids from 2nd team) is who played at Nickerson on Saturday.

Correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is now an all holdback team. Enjoy the fall success when nobody is checking .

Zero hold backs. Good one though. Hard work and dedication pays off.

Sorry sweetlax daddy you are out of your league. LIE will own you forever now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach C put together a very good team for sure. I am curious why so many kids would stay and sit on the sidelines though. I watched 2 of their games this weekend and it seemed that they only played MAYBE 18 of the kids in each game. I counted 29 on the sideline. Is it to just say “I’m on the best team”? I’m sure the kids not playing are very good also but to stay and not ever play seems like a waste to me.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Roar dad who doesn't have a stick in this battle the following have a chance to win the WSYL (all depending how many kids are holdbacks or not): ExpressC, Sweet Lax, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL. Express moves ball good but there are better athletes on the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Saturday evening a parent and sibling of an Igloo player tested positive for COVID. The Igloo 2026 player tested NEGATIVE. Igloo immediately informed Tristar and while no other players were in close contact with a positive person per CDC guidelines, they determined the only choice for the safety of all players/participants of the tournament was to pull out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Roar dad who doesn't have a stick in this battle the following have a chance to win the WSYL (all depending how many kids are holdbacks or not): ExpressC, Sweet Lax, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL. Express moves ball good but there are better athletes on the others.

Sooooo, the Hawks don't have a chance??? Only one of the above teams has beaten them and it was the Tigers by 1 in OT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the dad who's kid is not on the team but watching the express games and counting players as well as playing time .....GET A LIFE.

And to the roar dad ....was there a point in your post . Saying the other teams that face express have better athletes. Express beat every single team you mentioned and simply overpowered most of them . Not sure what your post means but again , another guy not on any of the mentioned teams analyzing express lol....GET A LIFE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt the Tigers just tie NJ Express?? Never heard of them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the youth lacrosse analyst dads on here ......express beat the tigers 10-1 recently .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the dad who's kid is not on the team but watching the express games and counting players as well as playing time .....GET A LIFE.

And to the roar dad ....was there a point in your post . Saying the other teams that face express have better athletes. Express beat every single team you mentioned and simply overpowered most of them . Not sure what your post means but again , another guy not on any of the mentioned teams analyzing express lol....GET A LIFE

Sure sounds like you’re the parent of one of the kids not playing and watching from the sideline. Enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is the Sweetlax NY goalie? They cant use the Florida goalie for WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can express now beat Sweetlax when just this summer it was a total mismatch? Even prime time. Great to see them make the jump.

Like someone from Sweet Lax posted prior to the weekend...tournaments are what matters, play days don't count. The 9-8 win vs Express this summer at Darien HS meant nothing, only pay attention to the result from Tristar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the youth lacrosse analyst dads on here ......express beat the tigers 10-1 recently .
Tigers clearly on the decline. Express clearly improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was very good, he scored their first goal a minute into the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure sounds like you’re the parent of one of the kids not playing and watching from the sideline. Enjoy the ride.

Dude....you literally count players on other teams that your son is not on and have something to say about kids playing on other teams . You have issues . Try a hobby or maybe medication.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha, this guy literally goes to watch other teams and counts kids and who does/does not play? Wow, what is this world coming to. So sad .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was very good, he scored their first goal a minute into the game.

Are you sure that wasnt the Florida kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach C put together a very good team for sure. I am curious why so many kids would stay and sit on the sidelines though. I watched 2 of their games this weekend and it seemed that they only played MAYBE 18 of the kids in each game. I counted 29 on the sideline. Is it to just say “I’m on the best team”? I’m sure the kids not playing are very good also but to stay and not ever play seems like a waste to me.

There are some parents on express(and other top teams) who feel like practicing with a top team is super beneficial, even if they receive very little or no real game time. Seems crazy to most of us. But if they choose to do it. Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I admit I get a kick out of the banter. But counting not only just the kids on the sidelines but how many get in the game is very creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers clearly on the decline. Express clearly improved.

This is not an Express dad talking here just someone trying to stir the pot. Considering tigers 3-1 against us (time before tigers won 11-1), yeah the play day win felt good but we haven't beaten them in a tournament yet. We watched them after their prime time win and they had sweeetlax on ropes early and later without their goalie & injured kids. Express ain't taking them lightly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude....you literally count players on other teams that your son is not on and have something to say about kids playing on other teams . You have issues . Try a hobby or maybe medication.

Maybe it is the guy at Tristar whos team was not playing and was filming the other teams & comments a lot on here? No judging but.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is nobody talking about 2way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 Express, #2 Hawks, #3 Sweetlax, #4 Eclipse, #5 Towerman, #6 Tiger, #7 Laxachussets, #8 Prime Time, #9 BBL, #10 Looneys, #11 Crabs/Team 91 MD. Read em and weap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is nobody talking about 2way?

What's to talk about? They obviously use older players and they still got CRUSHED by Express and Sweetlax. There is nothing to talk about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played against Express this weekend. I didn't count the players on the sideline but I would agree that there are a ton of them. I would also agree that there is definitely a benefit to practicing with players of that caliber. If they're not playing in the games and are fine with it then that's on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe it is the guy at Tristar whos team was not playing and was filming the other teams & comments a lot on here? No judging but.....

Sounds like a weird creeper dad. Might know the kids shoe sizes too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 Express, #2 Hawks, #3 Sweetlax, #4 Eclipse, #5 Towerman, #6 Tiger, #7 Laxachussets, #8 Prime Time, #9 BBL, #10 Looneys, #11 Crabs/Team 91 MD. Read em and weap
Not that it really matters, but MD 91 is not even a top 25 team at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe beat the Hawks before you rank yourself ahead of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your logic of dropping Hawks to #2 when all they have done is win every tournament this summer? Doesn’t your LIE team need to beat the Hawks to claim they are the best team? Not affiliated with LIE or Hawks, just saying....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe beat the Hawks before you rank yourself ahead of them.

You might be close with these rankings but 91 has looked really bad . It sure they are even in the top 20 anymore . And agree with the person here , express has tk beat the Hawks before you can rank them #1. That hasn't happened yet .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your logic of dropping Hawks to #2 when all they have done is win every tournament this summer? Doesn’t your LIE team need to beat the Hawks to claim they are the best team? Not affiliated with LIE or Hawks, just saying....

Agreed. My son plays for Towermen and we played both at NAL. We beat the Tigers by 2-3 and got blown out by the Hawks. I was surprised that the Tigers beat the Hawks. According to this forum, that is their only loss to any of the teams you listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...or Hawks need to beat LIE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has Express ever beat the Hawks...Ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you remember the time we came to LI and left 4 of your kids with ice packs sitting on the bench? Do you remember coming to Delaware and both Express and Express North got beat soundly. Hawks havent lost to a team from LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT crushed TM this summer. TM would be lucky to be top 30 & no chance top 10!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has Express ever beat the Hawks...Ever

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT crushed TM this summer. TM would be lucky to be top 30 & no chance top 10!

Don't worry. This was posted by an Express dad just to poke the Hawks dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you remember the time we came to LI and left 4 of your kids with ice packs sitting on the bench? Do you remember coming to Delaware and both Express and Express North got beat soundly. Hawks havent lost to a team from LI

Oh we remember the dirty play. See you soon if you stop ducking good tournaments vs tier c teams.

Page 15 of 73 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard