Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a joke. Hawks did it again running scared of the competition. Got their schedule changed again to play weaker teams. With all the claimed commits they have why run from teams?

This Inside Lacrosse event is exposing some kids. My son played against Lids kids team. Totally overmatched. Did not score a point. The Maryland 5 star goalie got lit up. Our goalie was much better. Their 2nd half goalie played better than the 5 star and I have no idea who he is. We scored 11 goals on their defense led by Maryland 5 star. Rankings are a joke. Little Lids will still make All Tournament. Probably The former Hopkins coach son too and he isn’t even here

This event was a total money grab and a waste of time. Very little talent on the field IMHO.

You must have only been watching your son if you thought there was very little talent on the field

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #313406 10/25/20 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like another hot shot 5 star from Loyola going to MD couldn't hack it when unranked guys were lighting him up. Quit on his team and stormed out of the event

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313436 10/25/20 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? I was very impressed with him this weekend even though his team was getting crushed. He never stopped competing.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313453 10/26/20 05:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow that's two polar opposite recounts of the game. Which is it? Did he quit and storm out or did he never stop competing while getting crushed?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313456 10/26/20 06:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? I was very impressed with him this weekend even though his team was getting crushed. He never stopped competing.

I can’t comment on how he played because I didn’t see him by when my son played them I heard parents discussing him quitting because they lost every game. Funny though the first game without him the team won. They jumped on us early. I guess the primadonna couldn’t take the heat. They must have moved a kid to their team because a new pole arrived at halftime. He was very good.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313462 10/26/20 07:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like another hot shot 5 star from Loyola going to MD couldn't hack it when unranked guys were lighting him up. Quit on his team and stormed out of the event

Dads who can't handle when their sons don't ever get the spotlight,

Or maybe they had a better game to go to? There were a couple of club games around town last night, which included much better bump than at this event. Why not be on the field with a strong nucleus of 4s and 5s who you pay with and against all summer vs a bunch of practice field all-americans. Quitting on a fake showcase team? That's like leaving a pick up game at lunch break early because your boss calls you....LOL.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313480 10/26/20 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have only been watching your son if you thought there was very little talent on the field

Says the dad whose kid plays for Rock.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313492 10/26/20 09:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, I haven't heard much about the Rock teams lately. Do they play against the better clubs in the DMV? I know they've had some very good players in the past (Wynne and Mayer come to mind) but frankly hadn't heard much about them in the past 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313495 10/26/20 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious what team did the star attack middie play for in the hawks fca scrimmage? Both teams claiming him as a committed kid.......

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313501 10/26/20 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Imagine your self-worth being wrapped up in what team your kid plays club lacrosse for....

Imagine being so jealous of a kid's success that you focus on him and report back to BOTC trolls.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #313509 10/26/20 09:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine your self-worth being wrapped up in what team your kid plays club lacrosse for....

Says the dad whose kid play for Rock

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313526 10/26/20 10:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, I haven't heard much about the Rock teams lately. Do they play against the better clubs in the DMV? I know they've had some very good players in the past (Wynne and Mayer come to mind) but frankly hadn't heard much about them in the past 3 years.

Your silence is deafening. Kind of like your phone line at 12 am on 9/1.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313545 10/26/20 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, I haven't heard much about the Rock teams lately. Do they play against the better clubs in the DMV? I know they've had some very good players in the past (Wynne and Mayer come to mind) but frankly hadn't heard much about them in the past 3 year

B team at best.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313547 10/26/20 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is too young to play 2022 Club in Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313565 10/26/20 01:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was a great event IMO Yes money was grabbed lol but it was a great experience for the players of 2022,2023 players Thought most of the games were competitive in the 2022 age. Overall very impressive group of players Obviously watched every team once that played my sons team. Players you would expect were impressive attackman JS was incredible like wow also thought ND attckman BB and Uva TS were also very good The goalie play was sensational as was defensive talent thought D headed to Duke and Uva were very impressive Inside lacrosse did a game by game synopsis so it gives a good view of each game

Like Reply Quote
Page 233 of 245 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 244 245
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard