BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 116 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 115 116
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

WOW...are you proud of yourself for actually typing that????

You may not like what I said but your not saying wrong!
Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

WOW...are you proud of yourself for actually typing that????

You may not like what I said but your not saying wrong!
Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

“go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want“ = racist

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the McDonogh team bringing in 3 Maryland commits from other high schools to play a team showcase and dominate. Not a good look for those BadPerson bags. Have to wonder if TC approved this ? I hear it’s typical for the guy organizing to take care of his kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the McDonogh team bringing in 3 Maryland commits from other high schools to play a team showcase and dominate. Not a good look for those BadPerson bags. Have to wonder if TC approved this ? I hear it’s typical for the guy organizing to take care of his kid.
Who cares? It’s nothing new with him. Just laugh at him like everyone else does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was eaves dropping on the Mcdonogh parents and they were angry as heck. I had to laugh. They brought it upon themselves.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy move. Bring in ringers so you win 15-1 instead of 10-2. Meanwhile, your underclassmen players and parents are left bitter and resenting the program. The underclassmen and uncommitted girls missed out on a chance to get some much needed film as well. What possibly could have been the reasoning behind bringing in players when you consistently tout your program as the best in the country?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical behavior for that guy. Only cares about making his daughter look good, could care less about anyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then please enlighten us. What could the whole story be ? I’d like to hear the reasoning for bringing girls from other schools to play for your high school while girls who actually go to that school don’t play.

quote=Anonymous]Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone![/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not assuming anything, I saw first hand what was happening. Not a good look for the school.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone!

There can't be a "justified" explanation on why this was done! School is supposed to be the "best" but you NEED to bring in players that DONT play for the school? For what reason? There were enough players with out the added players? Pathetic is not even the word. Why must coaches stoop to these levels?????? School should be embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a typical TE/M&D/McD move. they not only have to win but they MUST dominate, and please do not give a bs story about how you needed these 3 MD commits in order to field a team. you could have taken M&D 23 or McD JV players and given them a chance a some needed film.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know some parents have contacted the athletics office...we will see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know some parents have contacted the athletics office...we will see what happens.

Uh oh. heck hath no fury like a scorned wealthy lacrosse mommy and daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who played for them? This was not a IAAM. And calling athletics offices could get these types of events shut down for everyone. There was no championship awarded at that thing. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who played for them? This was not a IAAM. And calling athletics offices could get these types of events shut down for everyone. There was no championship awarded at that thing. Get over it.

Exactly. There was no championship awarded. So why take an opportunity away from McD kids to "showcase" themselves and give it to 3 girls committed to Maryland already? TE was afraid they would lose without them is the answer. But who cares? It was just 3 meaningless games so let the kids play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are playing as a school, then it should be the players that go to that said school. Why is there a NEED to bring in players that do not go to said school? Why are players who go to said school, NOT being given the chance to play...instead they got to sit on the sidelines and watch players that DO NOT go to their school play. How is this NOT an issue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.
he tried to hide one of the MD 21 commits in a orange crush jersey of an injured player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is we were told "The goal is to get everyone equal time as much as possible."
But in reality it should have read, " The goal is to get my daughter as much playing time with her future Maryland teammates" And that is what happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I care, my daughter cares. Everyone has had enough of this BS. Parents actively pursuing to make sure he never coaches an affiliated high school event again. Ridiculous to think this tournament would get shut down because of one coaches actions.[/quote]

Parents at McD and M&D should've shut this guy down long ago. No one will stand up to these scheming lax dads. Theyre Always pulling the strings to benefit their daughters. His daughter is a fantastic player on her own. Why all the string pulling ? Which leads to the issue of having parents coaching at club and HS levels. The stakes are too high to ever trust parents to do the right thing for everyone - not just their own child. And in almost every case the scheming parent proves this statement to be true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is everything wrong with girls lacrosse, I do not know one person who agrees with his antics. There needs to be pushback now to prevent the same thing happening at indoor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is everything wrong with girls lacrosse, I do not know one person who agrees with his antics. There needs to be pushback now to prevent the same thing happening at indoor.

Well, it's obvious someone agrees with his antics or we wouldn't be sitting in this forum discussing all the bad things he allegedly is able to pull off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was not an IAAM or school event. Its the reason all the teams played under other names like "Orange Crush" "Gators" etc. If you know IAAM rules, playing as your school and for the schools coach is a no no out of season. The only people that should be upset about this are maybe some McD JV parents. Maybe TC said they werent allowed to play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[
He doesn’t care what you think about him. He never has. He isn’t going to start now, as he proved in his gallivanting assumptions post above(you could have at least tried not to sound like yourself).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a reason he's no longer allowed to coach UA or Schoolgirls.
This was not an IAAM or school event. Its the reason all the teams played under other names like "Orange Crush" "Gators" etc. If you know IAAM rules, playing as your school and for the schools coach is a no no out of season. The only people that should be upset about this are maybe some McD JV parents. Maybe TC said they werent allowed to play?

No, schools cannot play as their HS team. However, the email invite specifically said this is a high school tournament and not meant for club teams. Bringing in girls from other schools takes away from the whole point of the event which is to showcase HS teams and their players. I find it hard to believe McD didn't have enough players to field an outdoor team and if so they shouldn't have entered. Will they do the same next summer in the championship tournament NHSLS? I certainly hope not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, schools cannot play as their HS team. However, the email invite specifically said this is a high school tournament and not meant for club teams. Bringing in girls from other schools takes away from the whole point of the event which is to showcase HS teams and their players. I find it hard to believe McD didn't have enough players to field an outdoor team and if so they shouldn't have entered. Will they do the same next summer in the championship tournament NHSLS? I certainly hope not.
He will. He is always involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does not make a difference if it is an IAAM event, it makes McD look bad and McD does not like looking bad. He is using the school to push his own personal agenda. A lot more people than just JV parents are upset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will. He is always involved.
the baltimore area coaches for next summers tournament should demand that he not be involved at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does not make a difference if it is an IAAM event, it makes McD look bad and McD does not like looking bad. He is using the school to push his own personal agenda. A lot more people than just JV parents are upset.

He has said, if you don't like it you can leave. That is intimidation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has done it for years and will continue to do so. And it did benefit his daughter in the end. Although she is touted as the #1 2022 recruit I definitely beg to differ but she was recruited immediately and she was in the recruiting issue this month so in the end it worked. It’s just sad that no one on his team or in the lacrosse community respects him and his daughter wasn’t able to earn it on her own. He took that away from her. She knows her dad is a big reason she has accomplished what she has. That is something that will stay with her forever. Shameful really.

He has said, if you don't like it you can leave. That is intimidation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting. We played Orange Crush recently & they weren't happy we were beating them initially. It was rumored girls were "older" on team with generic jerseys and no names (2022s know each other well enough). Wonder if there is truth to that statement? Sad everyone knows about the daughter. He has his hands in everything. Pitiful really he must be very insecure with his place in the world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 recruit in 2022 class? That is funny. Very Good player but almost zero left hand and of course you score goals when daddy runs the offense through you for years and years.

Let’s look back at this in a couple years to see if CR at umd plays her that way. If so, cool and well deserved. I hope she would play the best players. If not, then us trolls will feel vindicated sitting on our couch munching Doritos and a Busch light (which matters zero in real life).

Btw if you live in the real world, you can get almost any accolade for your business if you want. Jimmy’s club shack is the top X, Y, or Z in the nation. Think it is any different in kids sports?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please thank those parents for contacting the administration. Hopefully he will be banned from all coaching starting with Spooky nook. He may still try to coach unofficial teams using the school’s roster. It is important to stay vigilant for the next two years until we are finally rid of this cancer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please thank those parents for contacting the administration. Hopefully he will be banned from all coaching starting with Spooky nook. He may still try to coach unofficial teams using the school’s roster. It is important to stay vigilant for the next two years until we are finally rid of this cancer.

He will be the assistant coach for women’s lacrosse at Maryland before his daughter graduates. Mark my words - he cannot control himself 🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
of course you score goals when daddy runs the offense through you for years and years.

I don’t know much about the 22’s, and no clue who you are talking about, but oh my— if there was ever a truer statement about women’s lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will be the assistant coach for women’s lacrosse at Maryland before his daughter graduates. Mark my words - he cannot control himself 🤣

^^^^^^ lmao. I’d bet money you are correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking at HSs right now in AACo.

Obviously its Spalding, St Mary's and Severn as the main three options.

Anyone have an opinion on them outside of lacrosse (I got a good understanding of all three lacrosse programs) Im looking for more of academics, environment, community, facilitates, etc.

I hear conflicting things from people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is hilarious you think it could happen. You don't give one of the most decorated lacrosse coaches ever enough credit if you think for a second she is going to put that guy on her staff. Come on, Man! Think before you post such silliness.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 116 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 115 116
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard