Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com || Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 09:20 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 09:01 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 08:31 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 08:26 PM
Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 08:24 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,146
Posts277,953
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #312179 10/15/20 10:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What he/she is insinuating is that there were 22s recruited solely because they're minorities not for their talent which is why they suggested sunbathing to get a "really good tan". Comment is obnoxious, inappropriate and keyboard warrior sounds bitter. Shame on you

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #312185 10/16/20 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What he/she is insinuating is that there were 22s recruited solely because they're minorities not for their talent which is why they suggested sunbathing to get a "really good tan". Comment is obnoxious, inappropriate and keyboard warrior sounds bitter. Shame on you

Inappropriate yes, completely untrue no. In today’s time teams are trying to diversify so yeah there may be some “stretches” skill wise.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312198 10/16/20 08:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

WOW...are you proud of yourself for actually typing that????

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312232 10/16/20 04:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

You may not like what I said but your not saying wrong!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312249 10/17/20 07:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312282 10/17/20 05:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312294 10/17/20 07:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

“go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want“ = racist

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313403 10/25/20 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the McDonogh team bringing in 3 Maryland commits from other high schools to play a team showcase and dominate. Not a good look for those BadPerson bags. Have to wonder if TC approved this ? I hear it’s typical for the guy organizing to take care of his kid.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313434 10/25/20 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the McDonogh team bringing in 3 Maryland commits from other high schools to play a team showcase and dominate. Not a good look for those BadPerson bags. Have to wonder if TC approved this ? I hear it’s typical for the guy organizing to take care of his kid.
Who cares? It’s nothing new with him. Just laugh at him like everyone else does.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313450 10/25/20 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was eaves dropping on the Mcdonogh parents and they were angry as heck. I had to laugh. They brought it upon themselves.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #313458 10/26/20 06:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy move. Bring in ringers so you win 15-1 instead of 10-2. Meanwhile, your underclassmen players and parents are left bitter and resenting the program. The underclassmen and uncommitted girls missed out on a chance to get some much needed film as well. What possibly could have been the reasoning behind bringing in players when you consistently tout your program as the best in the country?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313468 10/26/20 08:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical behavior for that guy. Only cares about making his daughter look good, could care less about anyone else.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313507 10/26/20 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313525 10/26/20 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then please enlighten us. What could the whole story be ? I’d like to hear the reasoning for bringing girls from other schools to play for your high school while girls who actually go to that school don’t play.

quote=Anonymous]Ahhh so typical, all very quick to judge a book by its cover. Maybe know the whole story before you go gallivanting on this forum. You know what they say about assumptions... they make an a** out of you and me smile Have a great week everyone![/quote]

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #313537 10/26/20 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not assuming anything, I saw first hand what was happening. Not a good look for the school.

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard