BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 267 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dads with a kid who plays attack will always complain about something when his rockstar gets shutdown. Either the kid plays dirty or he is a holdback that’s drove himself to the game. Heck, you guys already singled a kid out by his number on a specific team, so go ahead and post his name on here so the rest of us know who he is and can be on the lookout for this kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Past reads like this defenseman gets beat a lot and used late checks and other dirty play to compensate for it - we've all seen this before. This can't be fixed this with officiating, it's got to come from the coaches and parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your son didn’t get a clip for his highlight reel.
Stay salty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s one thing to speak about a 12 year old player in a private conversation, it’s another to be specific on a public forum.

Lax dads.... you are better than this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dads with a kid who plays attack will always complain about something when his rockstar gets shutdown. Either the kid plays dirty or he is a holdback that’s drove himself to the game. Heck, you guys already singled a kid out by his number on a specific team, so go ahead and post his name on here so the rest of us know who he is and can be on the lookout for this kid.

Nobody is complaining because their son was shut down, or didn’t get a highlight reel. The issue is that this player has consistently played dirty and deliberately injured other players, who also happen to be twelve. You can smear me all you like and tell my son to go take up tennis, baseball, etc., but you are not doing this player any favors by attacking those who call out his dirty play. lacrosse is small world, and once a player gets a reputation, it is difficult to change.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s one thing to speak about a 12 year old player in a private conversation, it’s another to be specific on a public forum.

Lax dads.... you are better than this.
No, they are the not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the kid. He plays physical. The kid is good and I'd love to see him play for my sons team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dirty = Dad frustrated son was shut down.

holdback = Dad frustrated son was shut down.

ID kid on message board = Dad frustrated son was shut down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is complaining because their son was shut down, or didn’t get a highlight reel. The issue is that this player has consistently played dirty and deliberately injured other players, who also happen to be twelve. You can smear me all you like and tell my son to go take up tennis, baseball, etc., but you are not doing this player any favors by attacking those who call out his dirty play. lacrosse is small world, and once a player gets a reputation, it is difficult to change.

You are not doing yourself any favors by talking about a 12 year old. At most you have seen a handful of games. My son has played on the Same team and I have seen all of it. Some great plays, some that have gotten penalties.

Stop complaining because you have seen a few late hits. Life is a matter of perspective. Maybe you are seeing it from the wrong side. Maybe I am seeing it from the wrong side but I have seen way more games than you have.

My son no longer plays on that team but I will defend that player from some dads attacking a 12 year olds reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir FCA played your team over the summer; no penalties and the defense dominated your team. Let go of something that happened a year ago. The kid has developed and is one of the better defenseman around. Sorry you are still finding excuses for his lack of development.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of dad has such an ego that he calls out a 12 year old by number and team? The boys read these boards and the poor dad calls out a kid? Puff your chest dad. Better yet, tell us your kid’s number and team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir FCA played your team over the summer; no penalties and the defense dominated your team. Let go of something that happened a year ago. The kid has developed and is one of the better defenseman around. Sorry you are still finding excuses for his lack of development.
what team are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca sure did dominate today!!! Guess the defender still needs to develop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA couldn’t even make it to the finals in Frederica today. Total embarrassment. PA Roughriders vs Native Lax (never even heard of them) in the final. Where was FCA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse community is small and reputations spread.
I’m sure coaches at all levels would take a player with passion for the game over some creepy low-life dad calling out a kid on a forum. Parents on the same team know this clown. Always bitter, unhappy, and talking to himself on the sidelines. Don’t believe me dad, chat with some of the guys you think are your friends at your sons next practice. Better yet, have the stones to post your superstars number. No need to post the team, the community already knows that. We will wait for your response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the PA RR knucklehead dad storm the field after the championship? FCA 2027 played up in the 2026 division today. Be sure to tell your son he played against 6th graders. Hilarious!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA couldn’t even make it to the finals in Frederica today. Total embarrassment. PA Roughriders vs Native Lax (never even heard of them) in the final. Where was FCA?
Outside of PA RR, that's a C level tourney. FCA is a joke for not winning out easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like that vaunted defense of #2 and #26 aren’t so scary anymore. My have the mighty fallen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca will have their hands full in a few weeks at aloha tournament with Breakers and Kelly Post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the PA RR knucklehead dad storm the field after the championship? FCA 2027 played up in the 2026 division today. Be sure to tell your son he played against 6th graders. Hilarious!
Looks like championship was 11-0 so I'm guessing no storming the field. Ohhhh, you must still be mad your boy can't take a punch and that's why you feel the need to comment. Sorry, stick to keeping FCA from becoming a Maryland laughingstock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon PA RR.
Don’t be silent now after you gloated last page!
What a joke.
Where’s knuckledragger?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh oh, is FCA getting upset they can’t even compete in B level tourneys now!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please repeat your comment Timmie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice save FCA dad; your club is falling apart and nothing is going to save it.....not even the Big Man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure coaches at all levels would take a player with passion for the game over some creepy low-life dad calling out a kid on a forum. Parents on the same team know this clown. Always bitter, unhappy, and talking to himself on the sidelines. Don’t believe me dad, chat with some of the guys you think are your friends at your sons next practice. Better yet, have the stones to post your superstars number. No need to post the team, the community already knows that. We will wait for your response.

I think 91 dad had a breakdown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside of PA RR, that's a C level tourney. FCA is a joke for not winning out easily.

Sorry whatever a RR is, isn't something even in the B category. United from Jersey could beat a RR even. Can we get back to the Hawks please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA making excuses? Do you miss your old director? Get ready for the HoCo B league!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was FCA 2027 playing up in the tournament. Slow your roll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There she is.
PA RR dad still gloating over beating a 2027 team.
Takes a while for her to do the math.
Giver her a break, she’s got a lot of sleeveless shirts to wash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize that was FCA 2027 playing in 2026 right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was FCA 2027 playing up in the tournament. Slow your roll

why did FCA 2027 play in a 2026 tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does your partner know your secret of following 7th grade boys playing lacrosse? Would you be ashamed if he knew you took the time to post the kids number on a message board?
Enjoy your basement and please stay away from the fields on Sunday afternoons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 26. Don’t be so embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe the kid in question has made more than one enemy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It really wasn't. It was 27. I know families on both teams and I am not even affiliated with FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the Bay Champions!!!! Didnt see Hawks playing in their own backyard. #wetrainmore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe FCA could not field a 26 team - maybe more have jumped the 26 sinking ship!

https://www.facebook.com/jay.aleksyeyenko/videos/2797498583686406

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It really wasn't. It was 27. I know families on both teams and I am not even affiliated with FCA.
I think our 2028s could have won that tourney, no competition there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 267 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard