BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 73 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a parent on the 91 team and he said the player is absolutely their top player . 91 is a mess and now even worse than they were before .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The World Series is going to ruin travel lacrosse. Fun event, but people care too much about being on the team that wins it all.

Maybe we should play a round robin, no playoff/championship game, no score keeping, and give everyone a participation trophy.

Why play on a club team?...why play at all?

Honestly, most dense thing I have read today.

Ummmm, I don’t know? To develop and become a better player?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 10 goal differential between express and 91 just grew to 15 . When you lose your top player it is safe to say the team is a disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Middie was not there best player ? When was the last time you saw that team play ..2017 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting 91 best player ...Any chance coach C let him get a free ride ??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The World Series is going to ruin travel lacrosse. Fun event, but people care too much about being on the team that wins it all.

Maybe we should play a round robin, no playoff/championship game, no score keeping, and give everyone a participation trophy.

So dense. That’s the purpose of the WSYL. You don’t get it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting 91 best player ...Any chance coach C let him get a free ride ??

Simply, NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now on Long Island there is Express and then everyone else. Express is making there team stronger and stronger and to be honest good for them. If there model works and the parents are ok paying there tuition costs and whatever playing time their kid gets so be it. The drop off after Express is significant but should make for competitive and fun games between all the other second tier teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now on Long Island there is Express and then everyone else. Express is making there team stronger and stronger and to be honest good for them. If there model works and the parents are ok paying there tuition costs and whatever playing time their kid gets so be it. The drop off after Express is significant but should make for competitive and fun games between all the other second tier teams.

I completely agree but their tuition costs are in line with other top clubs like 91 and Igloo. The tuition costs drop off for other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only hear this lost argument from lost clubs. Seems like the best developed players are usually on teams winning. Now go get me a cold beer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So dense. That’s the purpose of the WSYL. You don’t get it!

My son played in the WSYL a few years ago and it was terrific. They came in second and one of his favorite lacrosse memories. Enjoy the journey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only hear this lost argument from lost clubs. Seems like the best developed players are usually on teams winning. Now go get me a cold beer.

Correct. While I don't think winning has to be top priority, a successful team has the advantage of player retention and attracting new, better players that will improve the team annually. This will make practice more competitive and the players will develop quicker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.
Look over some regions that qualify and justify your expenses for attending.
There are teams each year that qualify by winning their rec tournament. Spend your $4k per persons and come back and tell us all how awesome of an experience it was. Dropping $10k+ to chest pump at the water cooler must be awesome. Wish I lived your lives.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtlenecks🤣🤣🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtlenecks should know the difference between there and their

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.
There are teams each year that qualify by winning their rec tournament. Spend your $4k per persons and come back and tell us all how awesome of an experience it was. Dropping $10k+ to chest pump at the water cooler must be awesome. Wish I lived your lives.

Sooooo, is it 4k, or 10k? It is in the DC area this year, so it is an easy drive. The per player fee is hundreds of you advance that far. Your math is a little off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.

Sooooo, is it 4k, or 10k? It is in the DC area this year, so it is an easy drive. The per player fee is hundreds of you advance that far. Your math is a little off.

It is only $1700 to register you donk & MD is not that expensive.And really affordable if you camp like we will. Assume yuo can eat roadkill deer in addition to hunting some in MD right? how is the squierel tast this time of year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.

Anyone with WSYL experience does the Club pick anything up . Team dinner , breakfast anything ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.

It is only $1700 to register you donk & MD is not that expensive.And really affordable if you camp like we will. Assume yuo can eat roadkill deer in addition to hunting some in MD right? how is the squierel tast this time of year?

Wow, you're drunk as a skunk.
It does NOT cost 10K. My son played in Denver and I went with a family of 4. I would say it was about half that price with hotels, flights, food and car. For those going to MD or DC (wherever it's gonna be) I wouldn't expect it to be more than hotel & food. If you're club is telling you to pay additional then that's an issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part about this thread is that most of us have spent $16,000 on club lacrosse to date.

In 2 years when our "studs" are in 9th grade an athletic kid is going to get grabbed by a coach at gym class that has never touched a stick and be a 5 star recruit.

Clubs don't matter. Well rounded Athletes DO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series?
Please turtlenecks.

Anyone with WSYL experience does the Club pick anything up . Team dinner , breakfast anything ?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United going to dominate octobefesr. Heard it here first. Team to beat

Were you referring to the Outlaws? Or the whole tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express good now? They have not been competitive off the island but could it be this is the year? What is happening, they always seemed too slow and unathletic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will see if they can hang sunday . Can they make a come back ??? If not team is done enough already ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part about this thread is that most of us have spent $16,000 on club lacrosse to date.

In 2 years when our "studs" are in 9th grade an athletic kid is going to get grabbed by a coach at gym class that has never touched a stick and be a 5 star recruit.

Clubs don't matter. Well rounded Athletes DO!

Might be the densest comment I have seen in awhile. This may have been true in the mid 90s but it’s not happening now. Many of these kids have been playing travel ball since second grade. It’s sad, but If you try and pick up a stick for the first time in 9th grade.......it’s to late. It’s not to late to maybe play in high school........but you aren’t becoming a 5 star recruit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m following Oktoberfest through my tourney app. . Is the Express Channing team the best Express 2026 team ? Also, it seems the Express Weiczorek team may have improved some, I believe they’re the third string express team for 2026. Unless there’s only two this year. ? Thx guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m following Oktoberfest through my tourney app. . Is the Express Channing team the best Express 2026 team ? Also, it seems the Express Weiczorek team may have improved some, I believe they’re the third string express team for 2026. Unless there’s only two this year. ? Thx guys

They have 3 teams. Weiczorek seems to have taken over the 2nd team. CoachC took the top team. There is another bottom team I assume who Weiczorek was coaching previous years before he moved up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting tourney. Tigers didn’t do as well as I thought. As previously stated, looks like Orange Storm and Eels aren’t as dominate as they were.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did Igloo no-show?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Sweetlax was an awesome game today. Both excellent teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Sweetlax was an awesome game today. Both excellent teams!

Wasn't even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting tourney. Tigers didn’t do as well as I thought. As previously stated, looks like Orange Storm and Eels aren’t as dominate as they were.

Agreed about tigers. They had some big kids but we’re not as impressive as I thought they would be. Legacy was never been that good. Orange storm has fallen hard and fast. Express and sweetlax were the two most impressive team this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year legacy was an A level team. This year definitely a B. Anyone know went on over there ? Did they lose a bunch of kids ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can express now beat Sweetlax when just this summer it was a total mismatch? Even prime time. Great to see them make the jump.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is now an all holdback team. Enjoy the fall success when nobody is checking .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can express now beat Sweetlax when just this summer it was a total mismatch? Even prime time. Great to see them make the jump.

I'm guessing they have plucked to players from all over the island and beyond in preparation for the world series

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is now an all holdback team. Enjoy the fall success when nobody is checking .

Zero hold backs. Good one though. Hard work and dedication pays off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't matter if they had some holdbacks. Sweetlax team didn't play their best game against a very good team and the face-off kid is the difference maker for Express. They'll play again and people should truly appreciate the level of lacrosse both of those teams play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see Express at NAL and NLF but will we see the same team at WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zero hold backs. Good one though. Hard work and dedication pays off.

FYI... i watched sweetlax play in multiple age groups at Tristar. That is where you need to start checking licenses and IDs.

Page 14 of 73 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard