BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I bet it isn't even about travel lax. Superstar AA players varsity team must have got crushed by SWR and Superstar AA daddy is still bent about the loss 18 months later. They're all cheaters at SWR too ... everyone is a cheater! They all cheat!!! Everyone!!!

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.
I bet it isn't even about travel lax. Superstar AA players varsity team must have got crushed by SWR and Superstar AA daddy is still bent about the loss 18 months later. They're all cheaters at SWR too ... everyone is a cheater! They all cheat!!! Everyone!!!

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.
Hahaha your probably right

Slimey launch dad responding to his own posts again. Very sneaky cheater dad, but nobody is fooled by a morally challenged cheater dad such as yourself. We all expect it.
So what launch team is showing up this weekend? With or without the SWR Taz and WP kids?

If you think one player can make a
Lax team your delusional. You should go join golf tennis or wrestling. Take your personal vendetta and your kid And try a sport like I mentioned That doesn’t rely on anyone else.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG this guy is a serious flake. Out of his mind crazy. Will someone, anyone, please take his keyboard away? Its like the Madlax troll but worse and crazier. If anyone knows him, time for an intervention or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the name of the tourney this weekend so I can look it up on tourneymachine
Found it. Tristar Oktoberfest in NJ .Good teams in AA. Should be competitive games. Too bad Eclipse,Taz and WP not there. Cant wait to see who goes 3-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

Slimey launch dad responding to his own posts again. Very sneaky cheater dad, but nobody is fooled by a morally challenged cheater dad such as yourself. We all expect it.
So what launch team is showing up this weekend? With or without the SWR Taz and WP kids?

Lax team your delusional. You should go join golf tennis or wrestling. Take your personal vendetta and your kid And try a sport like I mentioned That doesn’t rely on anyone else.

If the cheater players aren’t important, then why does the cheater launch team cheat with them, and play them over kids that actually pay to be on the team??

Dahhhhhh....

An average B team cheats with AA players... yeah. That’s kinda important no?

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: inflammatory
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

If the cheater players aren’t important, then why does the cheater launch team cheat with them, and play them over kids that actually pay to be on the team??

Dahhhhhh....

An average B team cheats with AA players... yeah. That’s kinda important no?

No one cares fruit cake ..you keep saying the same thing and as you can see you one cares. Let it go now you will feel better

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

Neither Taz or Wolfpack are on the schedule for this weekend! But Launch issssss!!

We all know what that means! Lowly B team will be cheating once again! Stealing the Taz and pack players.

Cheater coach has already made the calls to his AA players who will be replacing his B quality Launch players.

That’s right launch parents! You thought you were driving to N.J. to see your boy play lacrosse this weekend. Sounds like fun! Turns out it’s just another tournament where you will be watching him on the sideline, while kids that aren’t on the team take his spot, for FREE!

Oh well. Nothing new. Besides. He gets to practice with the team. But then again, he’s practicing with a bunch of subpar B players. 7k per year, and it’s a lose lose for you. Doesn’t that lax you off, all you passive launch parents?? It should!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s how it’s going to go this weekend:

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

The rest are B teams. Not worth mentioning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Take it easy EN lover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

I like it. I think you are spot on. Let's see how this turns out. Question.. is what that parent above saying about Launch bringing in ringers this weekend true? if so, they will dominate that Orange group. I'll report back here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Take it easy EN lover.

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Take it easy EN lover.

The express kool aid goes down so smoothly

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Take it easy EN lover.

What's the beef with EN?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

I like it. I think you are spot on. Let's see how this turns out. Question.. is what that parent above saying about Launch bringing in ringers this weekend true? if so, they will dominate that Orange group. I'll report back here.

It is true. And both Taz and Wolfpack are not in any tournaments this weekend. Won’t be enough to help that team, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i say BBL , Primetime , ES, EN ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is away. don't know about the back. but dont be surprised by Launch .. They are not IGLOO or TURTLEs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is away. don't know about the back. but dont be surprised by Launch .. They are not IGLOO or TURTLEs

Very true. Those teams are actually reputable teams that play their own players, not someone else’s players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch not any good without cheater players. SWR coach knows he has an inferior team that can’t compete with anyone. So he cheats. Unfortunately for him, cat is now officially out of the bag and we all now know that he cheats, and exactly how he cheats and who he cheats with. How embarrassing for him. Exposed for what he is. Trashy low character cheat. Disgusting. Cheat-on you vermin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Please make the crazy man go away.

Thank you,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Tournament in NJ? I guess lax is essential and worth the risk. Keep them on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What risk.? 99.9 pct recovery rate for a child .. follow the science !! you can live in fear all you want, don't try to make others live that way. We understand the risks and the science. Thanks for you input , but we do not need you casting your fear onto others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

What a complete lost comment. It’s fall ball. Some kids have soccer. Some have football. “B teams.” Maybe they don’t have the skill of your obvious division 1 player, but they love the sport and try just as hard. Grow up.

And yes to the NJ travel comment - we should not be traveling right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

What a complete lost comment. It’s fall ball. Some kids have soccer. Some have football. “B teams.” Maybe they don’t have the skill of your obvious division 1 player, but they love the sport and try just as hard. Grow up.

And yes to the NJ travel comment - we should not be traveling right now.

Get a clue B team daddy. Teams have been playing, status quo, for 5 months now. Keep you’re kid locked up in his room with bubble wrap. Nobody cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

No can do, cheater Launch dad. It’s a free country. You’re free to be a cheat. And I’m free to tell everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

No can do, cheater Launch dad. It’s a free country. You’re free to be a cheat. And I’m free to tell everyone.

The point your totally missing is NO ONE CARES!!! Go away because at this point your just annoying lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express North
2. BBL
3. Prime Time
4. Express Schwale

Take it to the bank.

Tournament in NJ? I guess lax is essential and worth the risk. Keep them on Long Island.

Another Jealous Dad whose kid is on a program that’s not doing any tournaments. Just keep buying into the bs your program is telling or selling you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

His wife cheats. That explains his obsession. She's in SWR right now getting her grove on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

The point your totally missing is NO ONE CARES!!! Go away because at this point your just annoying lol

Not so, cheater dad. Everyone likes to know who the cheaters are. And when launch plays other B teams, those B team parents want to know if a B team that their sons team is playing, is cheating by stealing players from top AA teams. So consider this a public service. And on Monday morning I’ll know if launch cheated, and with who they cheated. And I will announce it to the world on BOTC. And I’ll be providing that service after every tournament that launch plays in... at no additional cost! You can’t beat that! Looking forward to Monday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

Not so, cheater dad. Everyone likes to know who the cheaters are. And when launch plays other B teams, those B team parents want to know if a B team that their sons team is playing, is cheating by stealing players from top AA teams. So consider this a public service. And on Monday morning I’ll know if launch cheated, and with who they cheated. And I will announce it to the world on BOTC. And I’ll be providing that service after every tournament that launch plays in... at no additional cost! You can’t beat that! Looking forward to Monday!
No one cares get a life lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey lost, If the players are on grade its not cheating!!! You really need to get a grip. Teams add guest players all the time!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

Not so, cheater dad. Everyone likes to know who the cheaters are. And when launch plays other B teams, those B team parents want to know if a B team that their sons team is playing, is cheating by stealing players from top AA teams. So consider this a public service. And on Monday morning I’ll know if launch cheated, and with who they cheated. And I will announce it to the world on BOTC. And I’ll be providing
that service after every tournament that launch plays in... at no additional cost! You can’t beat that! Looking forward to Monday!

Why do we have to wait until Monday? And would you mind explaining a little more why you think this is cheating? Also, since it is anonymous would you mind letting us in on why this wrangles you so much? Is SWR coach really sleeping with your wife? Kid got cut from Launch? Deep down something has you fired up, let it out, let us in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW you were wrong with your predictions and take it to the bank statement. You shouldnt gamble because you probably stink at that also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW you were wrong with your predictions and take it to the bank statement. You shouldnt gamble because you probably stink at that also
Express CoachS,BBL,Primetime,EN
No one saw that coming. Good games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Mr or Ms Moderator,

Thank you,

Not so, cheater dad. Everyone likes to know who the cheaters are. And when launch plays other B teams, those B team parents want to know if a B team that their sons team is playing, is cheating by stealing players from top AA teams. So consider this a public service. And on Monday morning I’ll know if launch cheated, and with who they cheated. And I will announce it to the world on BOTC. And I’ll be providing
that service after every tournament that launch plays in... at no additional cost! You can’t beat that! Looking forward to Monday!

Why do we have to wait until Monday? And would you mind explaining a little more why you think this is cheating? Also, since it is anonymous would you mind letting us in on why this wrangles you so much? Is SWR coach really sleeping with your wife? Kid got cut from Launch? Deep down something has you fired up, let it out, let us in!

His wife already let it in. He wasn’t there. We can put this “to bed” now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch = Cheaters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch = Cheaters

Hey. It’s the guy whose son was cut from launch again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EN missing multiple key players. Still beat ELI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch = Cheaters

Hey. It’s the guy whose son was cut from launch again.

Nope. Not me. Just another one of my disciples carrying the message.

Win lose or draw, teach the game with dignity and integrity.

Just say NO to cheater teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Taz and Wolfpack players did Launch have? Based on the scores, looks like they didn’t have many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EN missing multiple key players. Still beat ELI.

Lol. So were we. And didn't play our starters much. It's fall ball, relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes express played really well the first 2 games with an insane D-fence and an outstanding goalie(#10). Big things ahead for this team all starting off with there fogo. They move the ball very well on offense but just didn’t bring the same energy in the last game.

The new holdbacks on offense really make a difference I guess.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard