BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rage looked awful . Definitely a noticeable difference after a bunch of kids left . Say whatever you want , it is what it is.

I’m sure 2way and express north would disagree. But you go posting nonsense like this if it makes you feel better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations you beat B teams take a bow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage looked awful . Definitely a noticeable difference after a bunch of kids left . Say whatever you want , it is what it is.

I’m sure 2way and express north would disagree. But you go posting nonsense like this if it makes you feel better.

its laughable... based off one game they look awful... comon guys they are 11 yr old kids we tend to forget...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations you beat B teams take a bow

so..... Shamrox is a C team, Rage is B/C, and Machine is the best. A ton of kids are going to leave Rage and Shamrox next year when there are other club tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a Rage or Shamrox player leave? Legacy would be the only option. I'd rate Legacy a B team. S2S B. Express and Igloo are CD teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a Rage or Shamrox player leave? Legacy would be the only option. I'd rate Legacy a B team. S2S B. Express and Igloo are CD teams.

Because their will always be high turnover on B teams of big clubs. That is why rage lost 7 players. The very good players on the b team who realize they won’t be brought up, eventually leave. They go to other big clubs A teams or go to a smaller clubs top team. This cycle continues over and and over again. Exactly the reason why if you are a fringe A/B player, staying on a B team of a bigger club is a waste of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the problem with the Igloo “B” team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10 teams at 27, go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its laughable... based off one game they look awful... comon guys they are 11 yr old kids we tend to forget...

Wait a year & 2way will be the force here.Credit this post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about
How is s2s a B team when they just beat rage . You make no sense. And express is a B team? Right. They took half of rages team and a kid from machine and they’re a B team. Keep dreaming . Rage is awful , poor coaching has led to and exodus and by this time next there will be no rage team left

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is s2s a B team when they just beat rage . You make no sense. And express is a B team? Right. They took half of rages team and a kid from machine and they’re a B team. Keep dreaming . Rage is awful , poor coaching has led to and exodus and by this time next there will be no rage team left

Geez relax dad . Its not that serious dude .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is serious dude. My kid needs to go to WSYL next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then make sure he is on the best team. Machine is the only team going to WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the PAL season seeming to be on permanent hiatus my son wants to keep playing lacrosse. How do find where travel teams are located? What travel teams practice near the bohemia area?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then make sure he is on the best team. Machine is the only team going to WSYL.

False

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the PAL season seeming to be on permanent hiatus my son wants to keep playing lacrosse. How do find where travel teams are located? What travel teams practice near the bohemia area?

R u s h and Legacy are close by. You'd need to contact the clubs to see if there are any openings. Tryouts came and went a few months ago. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax DMV going to win 2027 WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is gonna sweep this weekend in NJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha,rage dad has got some jokes ..couldn't beat s2s but will sweep this weekend ? Drunk on the 91 kool aid . What a fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, rage dad . If rage sweeps this weekend please come back on here and let me know who you are , I will meet you in person and pay your 91 tuition in full all cash lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha,rage dad has got some jokes ..couldn't beat s2s but will sweep this weekend ? Drunk on the 91 kool aid . What a fool

Do you actually think a rage dad wrote this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be interesting if they played s2s how they played 2way they wouldve beat them but hey any givin sunday right.... wish everyone and their teams good luck this weekend remember they are 11 have fun and enjoy .. i did hear that some d1 scouts will be watching the 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoulda , coulda, woulda, r u serious ? You rage dad's have every excuse in the book . It was too early , we didn't play our best, it was too bright outside , the field was green . We beat you easily . Fact is a bunch of kids left your team and it isn't very good anymore . Rage used to have no problem beating long island A teams , those days are over . Fix the problem , from what I have heard it's the coaching , one in particular that nobody likes and thus the kids/parents leaving the team . They had enough of the young guy , whatever his name is . Apparently he plays favorites/trains some kids on the side for money instead of playing the beat kids based on merit . Lose the guy and problem solved .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoulda , coulda, woulda, r u serious ? You rage dad's have every excuse in the book . It was too early , we didn't play our best, it was too bright outside , the field was green . We beat you easily . Fact is a bunch of kids left your team and it isn't very good anymore . Rage used to have no problem beating long island A teams , those days are over . Fix the problem , from what I have heard it's the coaching , one in particular that nobody likes and thus the kids/parents leaving the team . They had enough of the young guy , whatever his name is . Apparently he plays favorites/trains some kids on the side for money instead of playing the beat kids based on merit . Lose the guy and problem solved .
No nothing about rage but do they have as many coaches as Machine ? Do they practice together?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they don't practice together. Never have . To try to not get some kids to leave they allow them to practice with machine once in a while but that's about it . False hope .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry if i'm late asking this question or it's been asked before but did express Haugen take about 7 players from 91 Rage? I just heard this today and I would be surprised if so many kids/parents left one team at the same time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No nothing about rage but do they have as many coaches as Machine ? Do they practice together?

they do play together often.. and also s2s beat rage easily 6 to 3 not a blow out and than got spanked by 2way.. than rage spanked 2way so yea come again 😘😘

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They DO NOT play or practice together . Stop your lying . The directors and coaches tell everyone that to keep them around . Never happens . And you’re talking about scores after you lost to s2s. Bottom line is rage used to be able to put s2s away easily now they can not . Everyone knows half the team left for express and s2s. Team isn’t good . You’re just pissed because you got stuck there .

And to the poster above , you heard correct . 7 kids willingly left rage for express and s2s as well as a few from machine that also willingly left . They were all tired of the 91 politics/ daddy ball and the horrible coach who trains kids on the side for money and then favors those same kids for playing time .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But but but ....if they played s2s later in the day and it wasnt as bright they would have beat them, but but but .....it was too early . Take a loss like a man . We beat you easily, the score didn’t reflect how dominant we were .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever his name is hahah . Just stop you know his name . Stop starting trouble. Dont know his name but know hes the young guy and does clincs and plays certain players. Fake News .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever his name is hahah . Just stop you know his name . Stop starting trouble. Dont know his name but know hes the young guy and does clincs and plays certain players. Fake News .

He is typical dad trolling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They DO NOT play or practice together . Stop your lying . The directors and coaches tell everyone that to keep them around . Never happens . And you’re talking about scores after you lost to s2s. Bottom line is rage used to be able to put s2s away easily now they can not . Everyone knows half the team left for express and s2s. Team isn’t good . You’re just pissed because you got stuck there .

And to the poster above , you heard correct . 7 kids willingly left rage for express and s2s as well as a few from machine that also willingly left . They were all tired of the 91 politics/ daddy ball and the horrible coach who trains kids on the side for money and then favors those same kids for playing time .

well mr know it all lol.... hows s2s doing today 😂😂😘😘 and yes machine and rage practice together not all the time but they do so dont speak on something if you dont know.. yes kids left but not all stars lol goalie left replaced with a better goalie better attack and some good talented middies sot back and watch 😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey that sweetlax team looks like they are doing well along with express...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is rage today ? Playing express north B team again ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
look on the tourney app it says they are playing tomorrow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am Nicks mom. We are now pointing out kids and picking them? Bashing my son personally? Real Classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive never seen so much obsession with a 91 B team. Very weird

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am Nicks mom. We are now pointing out kids and picking them? Bashing my son personally? Real Classy!

Signed Epstein’s mother! No real parents would actually come on here, would they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tristar canceled Sunday

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard