BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so angry, seems like a very personal issue vented on a public forum.

Nothing personal. Cheating is despicable. detest all cheaters and low character individuals.

It is not really cheating because there are no rules in the world of club lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

Why am I not surprised your sons team had a guest....see a trend here?

No, I actually do not see a trend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

This poor guy man I feel bad for you. It’s obvious your so unhappy that your kids team is terrible that you need to speak poorly bout others to make yourself feel better. If people aren’t happy they will leave The team like the person above mentioned. Why do people Care so much what other teams are doing? Pay attention to your own teams problems and address them with your coach. If everything is peaches and cream then enjoy it. PERIOD!

So, you don’t like it when someone speaks poorly about teams that blatantly cheat? Kinda ironic, no? Here’s how it works cheater launch dad. Your team cheats, your team gets called out for the trash they are, on BOTC. No sugar coating cheater teams on here. Garbage teams will be called garbage teams. Plain and simple. Launch has been a garbage cheater team from day 1. That’s obviously not going to change, but there is no hiding from that fact either. Leopards don’t change their doors, now do they. Funny, I haven’t heard any Launch chest pounding lately. Lol.

You need to take a deep breath. Fact is, you would take your son to go play up, down or across if he was invited. Not sure why you think it is cheating. I doubt the Wolfpack kid is using a short stick or illegal pocket. And I’m guessing, your boy didnt get cut from Launch because of the guest players. Besides his ability, I imagine your attitude played in to it. If your sons team lost to Launch why do you care that they had one of the best players in the country? You got to play against top level and should work to get there. If it’s about the tee shirt then I’m sure if you contact him on IG he’ll send you one of his.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

Every age group and every team brings in guest FOGO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the trend. Top teams manage their program and roster to ensure they put the best team on the field. The guy who was thrown out of Legacy is not the parent of a kid who is ever invited to fill in for whatever reason.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in the tournament this weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of the bigger clubs use kids from their other teams to fill in when short players. That's done in every Sport !!! Spot your crying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of the bigger clubs use kids from their other teams to fill in when short players. That's done in every Sport !!! Spot your crying

Love how LAX parents justify the swampy kids lacrosse world. If your like me with kids who play other sports also, this normally doesn't happen. Your team is your team. Any guest playing is normally playing up with older kids in the same club/town who have injuries or something like that. Admit it, Lacrosse in america is the lowest of the low in many cases. Not all, but many clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.
Express brings in the FOGO from Philadelphia......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pumpkin shootout this weekend! 91 setup for success,haha!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love how LAX parents justify the swampy kids lacrosse world. If your like me with kids who play other sports also, this normally doesn't happen. Your team is your team. Any guest playing is normally playing up with older kids in the same club/town who have injuries or something like that. Admit it, Lacrosse in america is the lowest of the low in many cases. Not all, but many clubs.

If lacrosse is the lowest of low why are you having your son play it ? Why not go play golf?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a bitter parent because his child is not asked to play on another team. THE TRUTH HURTS!! Otherwise he would just be content to mind his own business and worry about his own kid and team, but instead goes out of his way to trash others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.

PA kid was on Express when he played for them. Not borrowed. Nice try though. No AA teams on LI use players from other teams. Parents wouldn’t allow it. And most B teams don’t allow it either. Takes a special kind of coach that puts winning at all costs, over developing players on his own team. A coach that cares nothing about the kids he is getting paid to develop. Launch coach should move to DC and work for Maddux at Madlax. As slimey as youth sports gets. Then again, even those parents tired of him. All best players are long gone! Then again, Madlax was an AA team. Launch is an average B team at best. So really can’t compare, except that both are coached by vermine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If lacrosse is the lowest of low why are you having your son play it ? Why not go play golf?

Because my kid is on one of the best lacrosse teams in the country, that is coached by top coaches, who are stand up honorable men, who care far more about developing my kids lacrosse abilities than winning a freaking t shirt. And the majority of the teams that they play are similar quality coaches, teams and families.

But there are always going to be bad apples out there, low life teams like Launch with low character coaching that teach the same to their players. That’s just the way life is. Comes down to “good” vs “evil”. Some people have such bad character that they don’t know right from wrong. In society, we incarcerate such individuals. In lacrosse, they congregate on bad teams like launch. Eventually, many of those will undoubtedly end up incarcerated. Once a dishonest chest, always a dishonest chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a bitter parent because his child is not asked to play on another team. THE TRUTH HURTS!! Otherwise he would just be content to mind his own business and worry about his own kid and team, but instead goes out of his way to trash others.

Seems to me only launch is being trashed because they aren’t good enough to play other teams with the players they have. So they cheat. Trash teams with trash coaches should be trashed and I for one am thankful that he exposed this team for what they truely are. LI’s trashiest team. Team Undoubtedly won’t exist, come August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch SWR coach only asks SWR WP and Taz players to steal playing time from his paying launch customers, so no. I don’t feel bad. Not from SWR. If I was, my AA son would NEVER play on any B team. Completely unethical and unconscionable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PA kid was on Express when he played for them. Not borrowed. Nice try though. No AA teams on LI use players from other teams. Parents wouldn’t allow it. And most B teams don’t allow it either. Takes a special kind of coach that puts winning at all costs, over developing players on his own team. A coach that cares nothing about the kids he is getting paid to develop. Launch coach should move to DC and work for Maddux at Madlax. As slimey as youth sports gets. Then again, even those parents tired of him. All best players are long gone! Then again, Madlax was an AA team. Launch is an average B team at best. So really can’t compare, except that both are coached by vermine.

So having a kid just show up to games and zero practices is ok in your book ? Because the PA kid was strictly a “gamer”!! FACTS!!! It’s obv you have a grudge against the legacy program otherwise you wouldn’t bend your rules for other programs!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else get the feeling there is one crazy dad answering every post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Math Problem of The Day:

If little Johnnys team beats little Billy’s team with players from little Jimmys team, which team won?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Math Problem of The Day:

If little Johnnys team beats little Billy’s team with players from little Jimmys team, which team won?

They only losers are the ones who weren’t chosen for either team Bc they can’t get off of the garbage team their on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else get the feeling there is one crazy dad answering every post?

Agreed it’s obvious someone has a lot of anger towards one coach for personal reasons. Let it go and worry about the program your kid is on now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am perplexed by the thread and the constant reference to cheating. These are TRAVEL teams. They pull from everywhere. It happens in every sport. Look at AAU basketball in the summer. If these were town teams I would agree with the sentiments on this list but if a team wants to comprise their TRAVEL team with 20 boys from 20 states then who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we unpack thismore pls. Why should Launch coach work for ML? What is history of ML?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we unpack thismore pls. Why should Launch coach work for ML? What is history of ML?

Who cares!! The coach ur referring to coaches several teams at diff ages and this is the only age someone is constantly attacking him, Its very obvious It’s one person with a personal vendetta.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The launch cheating thing has gotten annoying, enough, who cares... if it upsets the 1 person that's crying then you should be glad we all hear you loud and clear but its time to move on pal. we all know you're an upstanding highly moral person whos AAA level kid is superior so chill out and talk about something else like an upcoming tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is WP playing anywhere this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious. If your son isn’t part of that team. Why do you care if the team is playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy..,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...ils-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941/amp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy..,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...ils-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941/amp

Nobody cares so you can let it go now buddy lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet it isn't even about travel lax. Superstar AA players varsity team must have got crushed by SWR and Superstar AA daddy is still bent about the loss 18 months later. They're all cheaters at SWR too ... everyone is a cheater! They all cheat!!! Everyone!!!

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet it isn't even about travel lax. Superstar AA players varsity team must have got crushed by SWR and Superstar AA daddy is still bent about the loss 18 months later. They're all cheaters at SWR too ... everyone is a cheater! They all cheat!!! Everyone!!!

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

Snow flake?

Sounds to me like the only snow flake here is the team too afraid to play games with their own players. Cowards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious. If your son isn’t part of that team. Why do you care if the team is playing?

Curious as to the pimped out status of their SWR players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your definition of "on the team" seems to be tailored to suit what you need it to mean. He was brought in for WSYL, does not live with in 100 miles of Express and 100% was actually ON the same club team he has been since he started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.
Hahaha your probably right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your definition of "on the team" seems to be tailored to suit what you need it to mean. He was brought in for WSYL, does not live with in 100 miles of Express and 100% was actually ON the same club team he has been since he started.

Express parent here. Boy in question was a legitimate paying Express player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boy tried, made the team and was a paying member of Express and on the roster and went to most practices. And lived within 100 miles, as crow flies. Not the only PA player to play on a LI team.

He was a member of the Express team.

Let me help you since obviously compromised integrity and moral character are not your only flaws.

YOU PAY TUITION... AND YOU'RE ON A “ROSTER” ... AND YOU “PRACTICE” WITH THE TEAM, THEN YOU'RE “ON THE TEAM.”

I’m sure you are still having trouble with the concept, so I’m going to help you, my little cheater friend.

ARE THE WOLFPACK AND TAZ PLAYERS “PAYING” LAUNCH TUITION?

ARE THE WOLFPACK AND TAZ PLAYERS ON THE LAUNCH ROSTER?

DO THE WOLFPACK AND TAZ PLAYERS EVER GO TO A PRACTICE? EVER? EVEN ONCE???

NO!!!

NO!!!

NO!!!

Launch is a BAD trash team. Garbage. Take away the cheater players from the cheater team and it’s the laughing stock of all LI B teams! A really bad cheater team. Not a good combination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the Philly player tryout for Express, make the team, pay his tuition and practice with Express? If so, then obviously he is a member of Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

Slimey launch dad responding to his own posts again. Very sneaky cheater dad, but nobody is fooled by a morally challenged cheater dad such as yourself. We all expect it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

Slimey launch dad responding to his own posts again. Very sneaky cheater dad, but nobody is fooled by a morally challenged cheater dad such as yourself. We all expect it.
So what launch team is showing up this weekend? With or without the SWR Taz and WP kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

FRUIT

CAKE

-or-

SNOW

FLAKE

Let the readers choose.

So what launch team is showing up this weekend? With or without the SWR Taz and WP kids?

What's the name of the tourney this weekend so I can look it up on tourneymachine

Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard