Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/29/20 07:10 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 11/29/20 06:29 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/29/20 05:36 PM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 11/29/20 04:11 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 11/29/20 04:05 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,146
Posts277,806
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312772 10/21/20 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The black division is going to be a battle at Tristar Octoberfest!

The Black division is no joke. Don’t think roar and outlaws belong there
Total power play move by CoachC. Basically demote Igloo and 91 to other division to not let them play against the solid competition. Roar and Outlaws in their bracket is a total joke. Those two, along with United, Legacy and Express Wieczorek are all B teams at best. This was a good pole at Igloo and 91 by CoachC.

If you want to say outlaws and roar don’t belong in the division then fine. But 91 and igloo don’t belong in that division either. Both teams get throughly beaten by express and get crushed by good competition at NLF. The name only carries you so far. You guys just need to accept that 91 and igloo don’t have great teams at this age group

Igloo and 91 are playing in the orange or "b" bracket.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312773 10/21/20 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The black division is going to be a battle at Tristar Octoberfest!

The Black division is no joke. Don’t think roar and outlaws belong there
Total power play move by CoachC. Basically demote Igloo and 91 to other division to not let them play against the solid competition. Roar and Outlaws in their bracket is a total joke. Those two, along with United, Legacy and Express Wieczorek are all B teams at best. This was a good pole at Igloo and 91 by CoachC.

If you want to say outlaws and roar don’t belong in the division then fine. But 91 and igloo don’t belong in that division either. Both teams get throughly beaten by express and get crushed by good competition at NLF. The name only carries you so far. You guys just need to accept that 91 and igloo don’t have great teams at this age group

If I am looking at this correctly, Black bracket plays Saturday and Sunday while the Orange bracket only plays Saturday. Maybe the brackets were formed by teams signing up for 1 day or 2 days?


Orange is playing Sunday

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312781 10/21/20 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
United going to dominate octobefesr. Heard it here first. Team to beat

In that B bracket They just might. The can’t compete with those top teams. Express crushed them in NJ a few weeks ago.
The only team United beat a few weeks ago was Legacy... who everyone seems to beat these days. Igloo beat United rather easily.
Stop referring to scrimmages and play days as games. Only tourney games matter. Sweetlax will run the table.

Until they run into the 2way buzzsaw

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #312799 10/21/20 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach C has more than enough kids to make 2 teams so I dont see 7 games being an issue

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #312810 10/21/20 10:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently some teams are playing TriStar on Long Island. Has any other team heard this yet?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312815 10/21/20 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Apparently some teams are playing TriStar on Long Island. Has any other team heard this yet?

Not according to the schedule on tourney machine

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #312818 10/21/20 10:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nickerson Beach
Hold all tickets

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312820 10/21/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nickerson Beach
Hold all tickets

Huh?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312822 10/21/20 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nickerson Beach
Hold all tickets

Oh lord.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312824 10/21/20 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nickerson Beach
Hold all tickets

Where is that? I looked on google maps and it doesn't even look like there are fields there.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312834 10/21/20 11:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The black division is going to be a battle at Tristar Octoberfest!

The Black division is no joke. Don’t think roar and outlaws belong there
Total power play move by CoachC. Basically demote Igloo and 91 to other division to not let them play against the solid competition. Roar and Outlaws in their bracket is a total joke. Those two, along with United, Legacy and Express Wieczorek are all B teams at best. This was a good pole at Igloo and 91 by CoachC.

If you want to say outlaws and roar don’t belong in the division then fine. But 91 and igloo don’t belong in that division either. Both teams get throughly beaten by express and get crushed by good competition at NLF. The name only carries you so far. You guys just need to accept that 91 and igloo don’t have great teams at this age group

Igloo and 91 are playing in the orange or "b" bracket.

I know. My post was in response to the 91 or igloo dad who was complaining about being railroaded by Coach C

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312861 10/21/20 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
United going to dominate octobefesr. Heard it here first. Team to beat

In that B bracket They just might. The can’t compete with those top teams. Express crushed them in NJ a few weeks ago.
The only team United beat a few weeks ago was Legacy... who everyone seems to beat these days. Igloo beat United rather easily.
Stop referring to scrimmages and play days as games. Only tourney games matter. Sweetlax will run the table.

Only tourney games matter? What does that mean?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312891 10/21/20 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nickerson Beach
Hold all tickets

Oh lord.

exactly
If anything is at Nickerson it's a scrimmage
calm yourselves

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #312962 10/21/20 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact or fiction: CoachC just plucked 91’s best player.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312966 10/21/20 10:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express CoachC said screw it. We’ll play them all? 7 games?????

Win win.

Smart move from a developmental standpoint.

Also good for everyone else as it should help all better know where their team fits in the rankings.

Couldn’t agree more

Coach C is the true wizard.
At taking tour money !!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4