Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #312442 10/19/20 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone expect anything different from the state that borders that cesspool called Washington DC???? Lie cheat and steal your way to the top..... Its the American way!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #312461 10/19/20 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so angry, seems like a very personal issue vented on a public forum.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312499 10/19/20 03:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Other than Launch and Team 24, never heard of another 2024 team to cheat. Except for Maryland teams of course. All low class cheats.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312501 10/19/20 04:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312502 10/19/20 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing personal. Cheating is despicable. detest all cheaters and low character individuals.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312515 10/19/20 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing personal. Cheating is despicable. detest all cheaters and low character individuals.

It is not really cheating because there are no rules in the world of club lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312516 10/19/20 07:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

Why am I not surprised your sons team had a guest....see a trend here?

No, I actually do not see a trend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312519 10/19/20 07:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

This poor guy man I feel bad for you. It’s obvious your so unhappy that your kids team is terrible that you need to speak poorly bout others to make yourself feel better. If people aren’t happy they will leave The team like the person above mentioned. Why do people Care so much what other teams are doing? Pay attention to your own teams problems and address them with your coach. If everything is peaches and cream then enjoy it. PERIOD!

So, you don’t like it when someone speaks poorly about teams that blatantly cheat? Kinda ironic, no? Here’s how it works cheater launch dad. Your team cheats, your team gets called out for the trash they are, on BOTC. No sugar coating cheater teams on here. Garbage teams will be called garbage teams. Plain and simple. Launch has been a garbage cheater team from day 1. That’s obviously not going to change, but there is no hiding from that fact either. Leopards don’t change their doors, now do they. Funny, I haven’t heard any Launch chest pounding lately. Lol.

You need to take a deep breath. Fact is, you would take your son to go play up, down or across if he was invited. Not sure why you think it is cheating. I doubt the Wolfpack kid is using a short stick or illegal pocket. And I’m guessing, your boy didnt get cut from Launch because of the guest players. Besides his ability, I imagine your attitude played in to it. If your sons team lost to Launch why do you care that they had one of the best players in the country? You got to play against top level and should work to get there. If it’s about the tee shirt then I’m sure if you contact him on IG he’ll send you one of his.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312520 10/19/20 07:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

Every age group and every team brings in guest FOGO!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312521 10/19/20 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the trend. Top teams manage their program and roster to ensure they put the best team on the field. The guy who was thrown out of Legacy is not the parent of a kid who is ever invited to fill in for whatever reason.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312548 10/20/20 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in the tournament this weekend ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312555 10/20/20 08:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of the bigger clubs use kids from their other teams to fill in when short players. That's done in every Sport !!! Spot your crying

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312564 10/20/20 08:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of the bigger clubs use kids from their other teams to fill in when short players. That's done in every Sport !!! Spot your crying

Love how LAX parents justify the swampy kids lacrosse world. If your like me with kids who play other sports also, this normally doesn't happen. Your team is your team. Any guest playing is normally playing up with older kids in the same club/town who have injuries or something like that. Admit it, Lacrosse in america is the lowest of the low in many cases. Not all, but many clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312614 10/20/20 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.
Express brings in the FOGO from Philadelphia......

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312638 10/20/20 02:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pumpkin shootout this weekend! 91 setup for success,haha!

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 38 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 37 38
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard