Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Snipers Elite 5v5 Winter League just posted!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:36 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:31 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:27 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:09 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:07 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,116
Posts275,255
Members2,220
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312342 10/18/20 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Shame
On corrigan sports. That’s who to blame. They were bullied to who makes team. The take away is this is not legit.. I wouldn’t even let my kid try out as we were told there were only 3 spots open and the team was already made. Don’t waste your money on this garbage. Go to the camps.

who claims there were only 3 spots available. top scorers were both on team last year.
Maybe when your team plays FLG or TG purple, your Superstar kid scores 5 goals, but when you play the best plays from all over the country it's not as easy to have 2 goals in a game. stop with the nonsense here......maybe some of the middies you expected to score had different roles.
I am sure if the tryout wasn't political your kid would have been on the team and scoring 3 a game. life isn't fair. BTW the coaches daughter is very good and deserved to be on that team!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #312346 10/18/20 12:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312348 10/18/20 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame
On corrigan sports. That’s who to blame. They were bullied to who makes team. The take away is this is not legit.. I wouldn’t even let my kid try out as we were told there were only 3 spots open and the team was already made. Don’t waste your money on this garbage. Go to the camps.

who claims there were only 3 spots available. top scorers were both on team last year.
Maybe when your team plays FLG or TG purple, your Superstar kid scores 5 goals, but when you play the best plays from all over the country it's not as easy to have 2 goals in a game. stop with the nonsense here......maybe some of the middies you expected to score had different roles.
I am sure if the tryout wasn't political your kid would have been on the team and scoring 3 a game. life isn't fair. BTW the coaches daughter is very good and deserved to be on that team!

Typical excuses...funny that girls on other teams were able to score more than two goals a game? Maybe LI girls just not that good. Not one was a stat leader

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312354 10/18/20 01:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Just got on and see the douchbags are already feasting! If I get this straight-———-someone, who’s precious did not make the team, was at home-going “On their laptop-Not their phone” and trolling stats and taking some pleasure in not seeing strong ones! Just unreal.
That is what You did on your Saturday, even for a minute is beyond pathetic. No wonder precious didn’t make it.

No one gives a F__k about Legacy. And TG- YJ has handled Grizzlies as well.

This was a draw issue and losing 7 out of 10 at best is no way for any team of any talent level to Win. The breakdown started There and followed everywhere. It stunk! There. Done!

It is Sunday-get on with having a life.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312363 10/18/20 01:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Just got on and see the douchbags are already feasting! If I get this straight-———-someone, who’s precious did not make the team, was at home-going “On their laptop-Not their phone” and trolling stats and taking some pleasure in not seeing strong ones! Just unreal.
That is what You did on your Saturday, even for a minute is beyond pathetic. No wonder precious didn’t make it.

This was a draw issue and losing 7 out of 10 at best is no way for any team of any talent level to Win. The breakdown started There and followed everywhere. It stunk! There. Done!

What’s more pathetic is that girls chosen due to politics did nothing and the team struggled, blaming it on draws is a lame excuse as well. A good defense can overcome that. Yes, I checked tourney machine in between doing other computer work. So what. After yet another poor showing, let’s hope they get it right next summer!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312367 10/18/20 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a IAmInsecure, all because little Becky wasn’t good enough.... lost like your kid!

What’s more pathetic is that girls chosen due to politics did nothing and the team struggled, blaming it on draws is a lame excuse as well. A good defense can overcome that. Yes, I checked tourney machine in between doing other computer work. So what. After yet another poor showing, let’s hope they get it right next summer!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312371 10/18/20 04:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but if you are really trolling other girls. You need a life. This stuff is that important to you? Cmon your a parent and an adult. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312375 10/18/20 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but if you are really trolling other girls. You need a life. This stuff is that important to you? Cmon your a parent and an adult. Get a life.

A parent and an adult who has invested $$$1000s into youth lacrosse. Yes, I know it's not always fair, but this was a glaring example of abuse of power. You really don't think people were interested in the outcome of this event? Or are you just embarrassed that the stats were released and little Karen was exposed? And yes! this stuff is very important to me. If the information is put out there, and people want to see the disaster, that's not trolling, thats being aware of what's going on. Sorry you had a rough time in VA!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312376 10/18/20 04:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI doubled down by Conn (Grizzlies) What happened to all the superstars? Surprised they made it that far scraping by with one goal games. Embarrassing! Bright side is that they don't have to endure a beatdown by Maryland! This is what happens when politics picks teams!

Final score doesn’t tell the whole story. CONNY was up 9-0 at half. Complete domination in every part of the game. LI goals were all garbage time.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312380 10/18/20 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team struggled cause CR let the Jesters Dad coach get involved so he can ensure his Jester players would make the team. He then looked overwhelmed coaching and all but one of his players struggled.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312382 10/18/20 05:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
another poor showing???
last year they went 5-0 and blew everyone out and lost in finals to a close battle with Baltimore. last year they cried about politics too.
maybe your daughter just ain’t that good. it’s okay. But the fact is this; i am not a coach but i still am trying to figure out who the studs are that didn’t make the team. please name me one girl that wasn’t on the team that would have made a difference??? i will wait. until then stfu

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312388 10/18/20 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not nearly as sorry as little Becky sitting home because she was cut for not being good enough!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312390 10/18/20 06:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
another poor showing???
last year they went 5-0 and blew everyone out and lost in finals to a close battle with Baltimore. last year they cried about politics too.
maybe your daughter just ain’t that good. it’s okay. But the fact is this; i am not a coach but i still am trying to figure out who the studs are that didn’t make the team. please name me one girl that wasn’t on the team that would have made a difference??? i will wait. until then stfu

Lol, maybe 2023 has no studs if that was the best team they could pick? Or maybe some new blood deserves a chance since your daughter clearly did nothing. Pathetic. How was the drive home lost?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312393 10/18/20 06:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What players struggled, just curious on this one???????

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312403 10/18/20 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What players struggled, just curious on this one???????

The majority of the team struggled. A couple girls had good moments, but no consistency. Most of the middies and attack didn’t register even one point. Goalies not making saves, and too many draws lost. That’s a big problem. Not one LI girl was a tournament stat leader. Disappointing for sure!

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard