Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #312179 10/15/20 11:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What he/she is insinuating is that there were 22s recruited solely because they're minorities not for their talent which is why they suggested sunbathing to get a "really good tan". Comment is obnoxious, inappropriate and keyboard warrior sounds bitter. Shame on you

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #312185 10/16/20 06:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What he/she is insinuating is that there were 22s recruited solely because they're minorities not for their talent which is why they suggested sunbathing to get a "really good tan". Comment is obnoxious, inappropriate and keyboard warrior sounds bitter. Shame on you

Inappropriate yes, completely untrue no. In today’s time teams are trying to diversify so yeah there may be some “stretches” skill wise.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312198 10/16/20 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

WOW...are you proud of yourself for actually typing that????

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312232 10/16/20 05:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day coaches are taking commitments from kids they only probably watched last fall. Summer of 19 coaches we’re watching 21s. Some coaches will be happy some will be disappointed with whom there being sold a bill of goods for from coaches/club directors. Watched all the 22s play for years and some of the commitments are a stretch for sure. Also go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want...

You may not like what I said but your not saying wrong!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312249 10/17/20 08:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312282 10/17/20 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Continue making your anonymous comments. It’s clear you are comfortable with being a racist. I can only imagine your player’s attitude.

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312294 10/17/20 08:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s not racist to say someone has a advantage because of the color of their skin. Obviously white people I’ve had advantage for about 400 years. It’s racist to to say someone is inherently better/worse because of the skin color they were born with. But you can wallow in your guilt if you like.

“go lay on a beach get a really good tan and seems like you could go to any school you want“ = racist

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 38 1 2 36 37 38
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard