BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn’t see the game, but my guess is 10 shots went in the net.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Windchill didn’t look awful, a few better offensive players and a fogo and they will be back to where they were
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they Played IGLOO. Thats How

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH!! that's all . Express has been saying the same thing for 4 years. Easier said than done. IGLOO needs a lot more than a few .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH!! that's all . Express has been saying the same thing for 4 years. Easier said than done. IGLOO needs a lot more than a few .

I guess we will see at the upcoming fall tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE BLUE is Better

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Windchill didn’t look awful, a few better offensive players and a fogo and they will be back to where they were

Love your optimism igloo fan, but... how can I put this nicely... you’re delusional. Let’s just say that you’re right, and they need a “few” offensive players and a fogo. You’re wrong, but let’s go with that for the sake of argument. Where are you going to get 4 “good” offensive players next year, in their sophomore year. Not going to happen. Very little movement for A teams the rest of the way. The only movement that igloo could see is a continued exit of “good” igluoo players to good teams. BTW. Taz, WP and Express send their sincere thanks for all the talent you have sent their way over the past two years. Igluoo has been a great feeder team to those successful programs. Unfortunately, the 2024 Windchill team is destined for B Fournier for the next 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE BLUE is Better

Nice try! Possibly Better then frostbite but only by a little bit and True blue recently got smacked around by windchill So i dont know how you can make that statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true blue? yikes.... i don't know i would put them into any bracket that has actual good teams in it. I believe they have scored a total of 8 goals in their combined last few tournaments, not exactly high level lacrosse happening there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
high enough to beat true IGLOO and compete with Launch !!! Probably would beat Launch. Igloo , Turtles Rebels, same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy Launch still bringing all the guest players?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hello!! You paying attention?? If WP and/or Taz do not have tournaments, the Shoreham players from these teams will be playing for launch. That’s never going to change! Clear now??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is clear, is that your team will never beat them regardless > They acquired some good talent over the last year. The Team is legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THATS VERY CLEAR!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hello!! You paying attention?? If WP and/or Taz do not have tournaments, the Shoreham players from these teams will be playing for launch. That’s never going to change! Clear now??

What is clear is that Express O'Reilly will never be in the conversation. Any conversation. Settle down O'Reilly dad. Yeah, we know who you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is clear, is that your team will never beat them regardless > They acquired some good talent over the last year. The Team is legit.

One thing that’s very clear is that some teams can’t acquire any real talent no matter what they try even if they offer free play ha!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is the opposite of legit. It’s fake. It’s faux. It’s not even a “team”. A group of misfit cheaters, starting from the coach on down. If you want a single word that describes this group (notice I didn’t use the word “team”), it’s CHEATERS. From this day forward, the organization formerly known as Launch, will be called “CHEATERS”. So be it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is the opposite of legit. It’s fake. It’s faux. It’s not even a “team”. A group of misfit cheaters, starting from the coach on down. If you want a single word that describes this group (notice I didn’t use the word “team”), it’s CHEATERS. From this day forward, the organization formerly known as Launch, will be called “CHEATERS”. So be it!

Man jealousy is a real MOFO!!! Lmfao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I’m paying 3k to 4K +++ per year, for my kid to play on some very average B team, and my kid loses playing time to some kid that isn’t even on the team, then I am one pissed off ombre! Can someone enlighten me as to why a paying customer would put up with a coach like that?

Sorry dad no one seems to care except you. Let it go!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My boy was on 24 Lacrosse a couple years ago. They did same thing. Needless to say he’s not on that team anymore. I don’t think they even exist anymore. Go figure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of teams B teams do that. Left Launch due to that 2 years ago. Went somewhere else and they did same thing. Left there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's good business and all clubs do it. They take 23 - 30 kids knowing only 15-18 will play. The rest either are happy anyway and stay for whatever their reason or leave and are replaced by someone else. The ones who leave go to another club. Their kid either plays there causing other people to leave for greener pastures, or they don't and the kid leaves and trys somewhere else. Either way, kids move teams and clubs and the cycle repeats itself.

Clubs make money. Unrealistic parents get fleeced. Unrealistic people get fleeced anyway so there is no difference with this and anything else.

Well said. But the disgruntled parents whose team can’t seem to get any positive progress or better over the last 6 years or who can’t get on a better team won’t accept that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry no one seems to care is a notIntelligent answer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. But the disgruntled parents whose team can’t seem to get any positive progress or better over the last 6 years or who can’t get on a better team won’t accept that

It's easier to come up with excuses and blame others. Or, come on BOTC and do the same. What a waste of effort.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the Launch cheater dad. Actually only some bad B teams do it. Majority don’t. No AA teams do it. None. Only trashy coaches on trashy B teams. And only trashy parents of bad players accept it, since it is their only hope of seeing their kid playing with any real talent and “possibly” win a game or two.

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This poor guy man I feel bad for you. It’s obvious your so unhappy that your kids team is terrible that you need to speak poorly bout others to make yourself feel better. If people aren’t happy they will leave The team like the person above mentioned. Why do people Care so much what other teams are doing? Pay attention to your own teams problems and address them with your coach. If everything is peaches and cream then enjoy it. PERIOD!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This poor guy man I feel bad for you. It’s obvious your so unhappy that your kids team is terrible that you need to speak poorly bout others to make yourself feel better. If people aren’t happy they will leave The team like the person above mentioned. Why do people Care so much what other teams are doing? Pay attention to your own teams problems and address them with your coach. If everything is peaches and cream then enjoy it. PERIOD!

So, you don’t like it when someone speaks poorly about teams that blatantly cheat? Kinda ironic, no? Here’s how it works cheater launch dad. Your team cheats, your team gets called out for the trash they are, on BOTC. No sugar coating cheater teams on here. Garbage teams will be called garbage teams. Plain and simple. Launch has been a garbage cheater team from day 1. That’s obviously not going to change, but there is no hiding from that fact either. Leopards don’t change their doors, now do they. Funny, I haven’t heard any Launch chest pounding lately. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our AA team roster ballooned to 26 this fall as we added 4 new players but no one was cut. Granted all 4 can absolutely play but the roster is getting a little crowded. As far as I know we havent had a guest player in a couple of years. We have had players come in who generally weren't as good as the starter and it was a sort of "tryout" but none of them have stuck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA teams do indeed bring in guests. The 2022 Aug 31 game had a kid from Express playing for 91 Maryland. My sons 2023 team had a guest FOGO this past summer.

Why am I not surprised your sons team had a guest....see a trend here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you don’t like it when someone speaks poorly about teams that blatantly cheat? Kinda ironic, no? Here’s how it works cheater launch dad. Your team cheats, your team gets called out for the trash they are, on BOTC. No sugar coating cheater teams on here. Garbage teams will be called garbage teams. Plain and simple. Launch has been a garbage cheater team from day 1. That’s obviously not going to change, but there is no hiding from that fact either. Leopards don’t change their doors, now do they. Funny, I haven’t heard any Launch chest pounding lately. Lol.

Sounds like a personal problem lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love your comparisons to the MD cheater teams. How appropriate! You just compared your Launch team to the documented, true dirt of youth sports... MD youth lacrosse! Thank you... I couldn’t have done better!

There isn’t a single team in the MD HoCo league that has an on age player that touches the field! Do they borrow players from time to time? Bro, they’d sell their mother for a single win!
Corrupt to the core!

And you picked a doozy! Team 91 MD Fire knew they couldn’t compete with top 2022 LI teams like Smash. So what do they do? How about going out and borrowing one of the top players in the grade, which of course is from LI.

Yeah, 91 coach/director Millon, the poster boy for MD trash, thought he could stay under the cheating radar with that one. But the announcers of the game called him out on national TV multiple times! No more dirty little secret! How embarrassing! Getting caught cheating in a nationally televised tournament, with hundreds of D1 coaches watching.

Were there any other guest players at that tourney? Does Smash use guest players? Has Taz ever used a guest player? Has Wolfpack ever used a guest player? Does Express use guest players? Has any reputable non-MD team used guest players? No. No. No. No. No...

Having said all that, there is no team that I am aware of that depends on guest players, or uses them with the regularity that Launch does.

Again, thank you for the comparison to the MD filth teams. Corrupt to the core! I couldn’t have done better myself!

But then again, you are comparing a crappy B team to AA teams. Nobody cares about crappy B teams that can’t even field a competitive team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love your comparisons to the MD cheater teams. How appropriate! You just compared your Launch team to the documented, true dirt of youth sports... MD youth lacrosse! Thank you... I couldn’t have done better!

There isn’t a single team in the MD HoCo league that has an on age player that touches the field! Do they borrow players from time to time? Bro, they’d sell their mother for a single win!
Corrupt to the core!

And you picked a doozy! Team 91 MD Fire knew they couldn’t compete with top 2022 LI teams like Smash. So what do they do? How about going out and borrowing one of the top players in the grade, which of course is from LI.

Yeah, 91 coach/director Millon, the poster boy for MD trash, thought he could stay under the cheating radar with that one. But the announcers of the game called him out on national TV multiple times! No more dirty little secret! How embarrassing! Getting caught cheating in a nationally televised tournament, with hundreds of D1 coaches watching.

Were there any other guest players at that tourney? Does Smash use guest players? Has Taz ever used a guest player? Has Wolfpack ever used a guest player? Does Express use guest players? Has any reputable non-MD team used guest players? No. No. No. No. No...

Having said all that, there is no team that I am aware of that depends on guest players, or uses them with the regularity that Launch does.

Again, thank you for the comparison to the MD filth teams. Corrupt to the core! I couldn’t have done better myself!

But then again, you are comparing a crappy B team to AA teams. Nobody cares about crappy B teams that can’t even field a competitive team.

Well I have to say this proves you Have absolutely no life haha !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a fool if you think JS hasn't used guest players on any team. Or just a liar, since you seem to know so much about 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone expect anything different from the state that borders that cesspool called Washington DC???? Lie cheat and steal your way to the top..... Its the American way!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so angry, seems like a very personal issue vented on a public forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other than Launch and Team 24, never heard of another 2024 team to cheat. Except for Maryland teams of course. All low class cheats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing personal. Cheating is despicable. detest all cheaters and low character individuals.

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard