BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have zero idea what you are talking about. “Since merger” YJ played in 2 tournaments. Both last fall and beat all teams and tied Grizzlies. That is it as far a Games. Period.

A scrimmage where Jesters “won” has been followed by multiple scrimmages where this team has NOT “lost”. This thread posing Legacy & Jesters as the teams to beat is ridiculous. Trying to point out false results is lame. Pointing out results from 4th & 5th grade “losing” to the B team, is a joke.

MYou went to a C team that has worked its way to a Tie of Igloo a year ago the 1st game of season (your biggest game up to there), a win over a shell of M&D this year (no way real M&D loses 2 games in a tourney to your level of team), a tie to Grizzlies (yeah) and a sloppy win over Jesters in the Mud.
We have won last 2 Nationals, beat M&D, Heroes Green, Skywalkers, MD United, Grizzlies, Monsters, Ultimate, etc. etc. etc. What have You really done? Nothing!
Oh yeah, not to mention, only 4 on LI to make US combine, 2 making team-YJ. Featured 2023 stand outs in last year’s UA game coached by Levy, 2 YJ & 1 Grizzlies. You have NOTHING. Always been B+.

That's kinda creepy that you as a YJ parent have all these stats on a team your daughter doesn't play for. Creepy and self concious. If you know your daughters team is the best, why all the stats? Unless, you don't really know and are trying to convince yourself or others. We know the truth YJ Torched Dumpsterfire. It's okay, you have nice headbands with little bees on them. That has to count for something.

They won the "Nationals" and are bragging about the weakest tournament like it means something? HAhahahah

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refresh everyone of your list? What has your team actually done?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is it just me or were th old 2020 Buthead parents have 23s. these same fools with daughters who are just not that good,, please get a life and stop living through your 4ft 11inch daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia added to the quarantine list. UA is going to have to get a new location for the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you expect them to make that change? Can't imagine the location will change considering it's this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How do you expect them to make that change? Can't imagine the location will change considering it's this weekend.

I doubt people are willing to quarantine for 2 weeks for a lax tournament. If you don’t quarantine it’s a hefty fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How do you expect them to make that change? Can't imagine the location will change considering it's this weekend.

I doubt people are willing to quarantine for 2 weeks for a lax tournament. If you don’t quarantine it’s a hefty fine.
Rule is in the state for excess of 24 hours

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats not what the rule states. Rule pertains to travel through a state such as stopping for gas, air, train or bus layovers. Not going to a field for for 8 hours to play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats not what the rule states. Rule pertains to travel through a state such as stopping for gas, air, train or bus layovers. Not going to a field for for 8 hours to play lacrosse.

Oh the jealousy has started again. Hope little Becky is having fun at soccer practice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering parents believe playing in this justifies their daughter as a player (which it does not), parents will 100% NOT cancel.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy with a very tough Primetime schedule the YJ not so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy with a very tough Primetime schedule the YJ not so much.
still sour about UA tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy with a very tough Primetime schedule the YJ not so much.

Just stating a fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering parents believe playing in this justifies their daughter as a player (which it does not), parents will 100% NOT cancel.

What I do know is that every college coach in America will watch the film of these games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Read this from NY State Website
What if I was just passing through an affected state?

The quarantine only applies to travelers who spent more than 24 hours in a state on the list of restricted places.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What I do know is that every college coach in America will watch the film of these games.

sorry in the universe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks that way. I am sure it will rectified. prob got blue and gold mixed up.

to see that and then post about does make you sound about UA. I am sure you will be one of the many rooting against LI Saturday so you can say SEEEEEE. BTW there is a Legacy girl on the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks that way. I am sure it will rectified. prob got blue and gold mixed up.

to see that and then post about does make you sound about UA. I am sure you will be one of the many rooting against LI Saturday so you can say SEEEEEE. BTW there is a Legacy girl on the team

The "Quote" button and complete sentences would help you get your point across.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry in the universe

That may be true for the Highlight, which is televised, As for 2023s, what they do next spring/summer will determined their recruiting potential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry in the universe

That may be true for the Highlight, which is televised, As for 2023s, what they do next spring/summer will determined their recruiting potential.

UA does NOT determine their recruiting potential. There are PLENTY of 22's that have already been recruited to D1 and NEVER played in the UA. I can't wrap my head around the fact that parents/players think this is the "end all"...the players that get selected are hand picked by the coaches that coach their Clubs/High school teams. IT IS OBVIOUS and no arguing it...period
Their recruiting potential is going to the college camps which HOPEFULLY will eventually pick back up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI doubled down by Conn (Grizzlies) What happened to all the superstars? Surprised they made it that far scraping by with one goal games. Embarrassing! Bright side is that they don't have to endure a beatdown by Maryland! This is what happens when politics picks teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The quarantine only applies to travelers who spent more than 24 hours in a state on the list of restricted places.

I hope the girls from LI quarantine for 14 days when they return.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope the girls from LI quarantine for 14 days when they return.

Some of them should quarantine from lacrosse for good! #didnothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy with a very tough Primetime schedule the YJ not so much.

LMAO. Nope not sour. Dad coach with the family and friends politics couldn't get it done. What a shock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... enjoy your loooooong ride home!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI doubled down by Conn (Grizzlies) What happened to all the superstars? Surprised they made it that far scraping by with one goal games. Embarrassing! Bright side is that they don't have to endure a beatdown by Maryland! This is what happens when politics picks teams!

you are a clown.
Who wasn’t on the team that deserved to be???
They won the North Regional and lost in the semis in the national championships. Not acceptable for LI but what can you do?? they lost. so now we sit back and call it politics. i saw the roster and they are same girls that are the best players on their HS and travel teams.
guess your kid got cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In and out in 24 hours you sour jealous POS. No worries our girls will be in school Monday. All rules followed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad they couldn't have had the real coaches, would have been a different story. Jester failure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LI doubled down by Conn (Grizzlies) What happened to all the superstars? Surprised they made it that far scraping by with one goal games. Embarrassing! Bright side is that they don't have to endure a beatdown by Maryland! This is what happens when politics picks teams!

you are a clown.
They won the North Regional and lost in the semis in the national championships. Not acceptable for LI but what can you do?? they lost. so now we sit back and call it politics. i saw the roster and they are same girls that are the best players on their HS and travel teams.
guess your kid got cut

It was politics there is no way a Long Island team with all their talent wins 1 goal games against New England and Upsate and then gets smoked by Connecticut. A Dad coach picks 5 Jesters ( 3 who were not on varsity) and Thorn picks 15 YJ not all on the A team. If you think the top players are only on YJ and Jesters you are mistaken and the results speak for themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Too bad they couldn't have had the real coaches, would have been a different story. Jester failure.

Gee I wonder why. You put the Jesters Dad coach who has zero lax background in charge. He selects his daughter and her friends onto the team and he can’t coach at all. With all the lax talent on Long Island it should have been an easy win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LI doubled down by Conn (Grizzlies) What happened to all the superstars? Surprised they made it that far scraping by with one goal games. Embarrassing! Bright side is that they don't have to endure a beatdown by Maryland! This is what happens when politics picks teams!

you are a clown.
guess your kid got cut

It was politics there is no way a Long Island team with all their talent wins 1 goal games against New England and Upsate and then gets smoked by Connecticut. A Dad coach picks 5 Jesters ( 3 who were not on varsity) and Thorn picks 15 YJ not all on the A team. If you think the top players are only on YJ and Jesters you are mistaken and the results speak for themselves.

It was also very telling by looking at the stats provided on TM. The way I look at it...if you are chosen for a select team like UA as a Middie or Attack, and you don’t dish out any goals or assists over 3 games, you don’t belong on the team because you’re not doing your job. If I were a college coach, those girls would be scratched off my list. I wish they also gave the turnover stat...I’m sure that would be interesting as well. I agree with the previous poster that many constantly top players from other teams were snubbed and this Team LI Command was out of their league. A shame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stats provided on TM???? where do you see stats?? did any of “stars” shine or just a total lack of production?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG handled Grizzlies in the past...Just saying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they list personal stats on TM!? post if you have please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they list personal stats on TM!? post if you have please

Yes, go ont TM on your home computer, not app. They are listed after every game on the right (orange box)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame
On corrigan sports. That’s who to blame. They were bullied to who makes team. The take away is this is not legit.. I wouldn’t even let my kid try out as we were told there were only 3 spots open and the team was already made. Don’t waste your money on this garbage. Go to the camps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stats provided on TM???? where do you see stats?? did any of “stars” shine or just a total lack of production?

Very inconsistent. Many of the "top" girls were just average. I think the most any had in a game was 2 goals/2 assists. Many went scoreless for some games, or got 1 point. The majority of the girls got no points at alI. Can't say I'm that surprised!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]stats provided on TM???? where do you see stats?? did any of “stars” shine or just a total lack of production?

Very inconsistent. Many of the "top" girls were just average. I think the most any had in a game was 2 goals/2 assists. Many went scoreless for some games, or got 1 point. The majority of the girls got no points at alI. Can't say I'm that surprised![/quote

Not even one LI girl is listed as a tournament stat leader! Hmmm??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s TM?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very inconsistent. Many of the "top" girls were just average. I think the most any had in a game was 2 goals/2 assists. Many went scoreless for some games, or got 1 point. The majority of the girls got no points at alI. Can't say I'm that surprised!

Surprised about what?? I just looked it up, leading scorers weren't much of a surprise to me; both kids been starting and scoring consistently on varsity since 7th grade(WB and LB). the other top players had a couple of goals but maybe the shots didn't fall, one day tourney, could be lots of factors, but if you seen those girls play you know they are the top players around. think the blame shouldn't be on the players so much, they didn't pick the team.

Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard