BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It never ends with this team. Maybe they need to change the way this team is run. No other club gets this much grief. Looks like you need to get non parent coaches and par nets need to handle themselves better. We were offer a spot a few years back but didn’t take it because of these issues. We have been very happy with Crabs. We also have some issues, but coaching is not one of them. Good luck next season.
I wish things would go back to Rec.....200 bucks would give you games on Saturdays and Sundays.... Rec teams would play in several tournaments like beach lax etc.....Great coaches lots of instruction and at a fraction of the price.....Kids having fun without the BS...Club lacrosse only matters in High School...Everything else is just BS...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha ha Looneys Orange Elite. What a joke. Next step from KP rec. played against these coaches back in the day. Overrated at best. They still blow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha ha Looneys Orange Elite. What a joke. Next step from KP rec. played against these coaches back in the day. Overrated at best. They still blow.
wait...Your kid must have been cut...Get better ...blah...blah. ......blah......blah...blah...blah...Haha..Big Moms at looneys better get some wings from their establishment....Your Bar and Restaurants are tanking and you guys maybe looking for a new name...A big efffu to a crappy club!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait...Your kid must have been cut...Get better ...blah...blah. ......blah......blah...blah...blah...Haha..Big Moms at looneys better get some wings from their establishment....Your Bar and Restaurants are tanking and you guys maybe looking for a new name...A big efffu to a crappy club!
Ha! I heard they are changing their name to “Daddy’s lacrosse club”. Fitting....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha! I heard they are changing their name to “Daddy’s lacrosse club”. Fitting....

And I heard you are on your 5th club in 6 years, TA...still sitting red faced and screaming in the stands and then coming on here making post after post. It is over. Let it go!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, wonder which daddy/coach is posting for this team? Doesn’t really matter. They are one in the same. You always seem to be picking on an ex parent. You also seem to be picking on kids that were part of your fantastic team. I think you all should stop picking on people that paid a lot of money for garbage. I doubt all these people are making this stuff up. The new owner of this team should overhaul all the coaches. Let them sit on the sidelines. Let’s see if they could keep their mouths shut. I bet these blowhards could not sit and watch. They need a bit of a coming to Jesus moment. Your days have past, let someone else coach your baby. I bet you will be coaching each one of your other kids teams. Stop trying to relive your past and just move on,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were new parents to this club on the team that folded. We were very excited to be part of this organization. It’s sad that we were lied to from the very beginning of the season when we met the new head. We had no coach all year. The original coach was taking a manager roll and was 100% hands off. Oh go figure he had a kid on the team like all the other teams in Looneys. We were promised coaches that we never saw. We did get a few nice college kids to help out, but thats not what we paid for. There is no cohesiveness between teams. They say that they are not affiliated with Loyola, but the owner works there, the coaches mostly went there and the kid play there. Looneys Orange was supposed to have the Loyola varsity coach as their head. He was apparently a now show. He couldn’t cut it at his last school so why would they think he was a great pick? We are at a better club now and a better school. If you are looking for a club team or school for you son, stay as far away from this group as you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy, are these people saying I am an elite player since you are the coach???? Ha ha ha ha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No buddy, your the best player I ever coached!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t you all get along?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything on here is a joke. The only drama EVER has been with people that have left/ get cut. Many high level coaches that are dads, but why does it matter? Everybody plays and there kids have never been favored.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sure hope so. I stumbled onto this thread and it is awful. When my son's team has played Looneys its parents have classy, so the program can't be as bad as it is portrayed here. But obviously some people have a different opinion and have a pretty big axe to grind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is great to hear because I have only heard the sides from the looney's parents and the ones who have left. It seems to me like they are just like any other club but just have more drama due to some ex-parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sure hope so. I stumbled onto this thread and it is awful. When my son's team has played Looneys its parents have classy, so the program can't be as bad as it is portrayed here. But obviously some people have a different opinion and have a pretty big axe to grind.

I think it was mentioned above, but the current 23 team returned every single kid from the past season.

And not all the kids have their dad coaching. wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my two kids went through the Looney's club. My oldest had a great experience with his team (parent coaches) my youngest had a decent experience but eventually moved on looking for a better fit. Looneys main issue (my opinion) is they are a top club in the area (not the best) that still uses/rely on parent coaches. With the frail egos many parents have today, people look to blame other things aside from their kids for playing time, which is the reason so much detest goes towards the coaches. These parents are the same parents that blame teachers for their kids bad grades in school or discipline problems. Most other top clubs (crabs, fca, etc...) don't have as many parent coaches, so there may be a bit more impartiality with team selections and playing time. Most of the kids who get cut or move on for more playing time rarely ever go to a better team, which is probably the reason they didn't get on the field with Looneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, all kids returned due to COVID. That’s the same thing every team offered. They didn’t do anything special. As for Classy? You have not played against this team. All teams have issues. Glad the coach dads think they are qualified because they played in college. If their kids were not playing they would not be coaching. My friends kids play for Looneys and they love it, but know not to rock the boat. Once you upset a coach your finished.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were with Looneys for years. For a long time it was great, but it did not end well. No we were not cut. We left and moved to a better club. Yes, a lot of this stuff is true, people still with the club will never open their mouths and admit the problems. You can’t talk about it or your kid will get cut and you will be labeled a troubled parent. See how the one of the coaches likes to call people out by name. They are petty and clueless. I was never really worth the long drives to get to practice. If your still there I wish you luck, I also wish the kids luck who have found other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y Once you upset a coach your finished.

pretty much the same anywhere, unless your kid is head and shoulders above the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything on here is a joke. The only drama EVER has been with people that have left/ get cut. Many high level coaches that are dads, but why does it matter? Everybody plays and there kids have never been favored.

Go put out a fire dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Everything on here is a joke. The only drama EVER has been with people that have left/ get cut. Many high level coaches that are dads, but why does it matter? Everybody plays and there kids have never been favored.

Their....Good Lord....Your terrible Grammar is incredible....Giving yourself away brother......Don’t be a Jussie Smollet....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Everything on here is a joke. The only drama EVER has been with people that have left/ get cut. Many high level coaches that are dads, but why does it matter? Everybody plays and there kids have never been favored.

Their....Good Lord....Your terrible Grammar is incredible....Giving yourself away brother......Don’t be a Jussie Smollet....
Biggest mouth on the sideline...Run away from this dude....And the big creepy guy with the hold back kid....Seriously hide.....Cringeworthy parents...absolutely embarrassing...Run......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ricky....yup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all honestly think that when kids leave they can’t get into better programs? That would mean you are the best team out there. I don’t see that to be true. How about you be proud that a kid that played for you, learned, got better, worked hard and made a team that is higher in the rankings. Can’t you get some satisfaction from that. Why do you all put down people that leave your organization. I know for a fact that some kids who have been cut over the years are currently on better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Biggest mouth on the sideline...Run away from this dude....And the big creepy guy with the hold back kid....Seriously hide.....Cringeworthy parents...absolutely embarrassing...Run......

TA, you are the only one who gives yourself away over and over....it is actually incredible that you continue to post on here constantly. Talk about unhappy. Go for a walk or something...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously TA... please...just...stop...commenting...on...this...page...and...putting...loooneys...down...with...untrue...things...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TA, you are the only one who gives yourself away over and over....it is actually incredible that you continue to post on here constantly. Talk about unhappy. Go for a walk or something...
Who is TA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, wear your Looneys uniform for Halloween and pretend to be a Lacrosse Player!!! LOL......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, wear your Looneys uniform for Halloween and pretend to be a Lacrosse Player!!! LOL......
just wow... Haven’t been on this site for years... A friend said they were talking stuff about you and your kid..Enjoy... Jerks..incredible....Just Wow...thanks I guess that’ they are still thinking about you... Parents stink.. Incredible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's really needs to get non parent coaches for the high schools teams. Parent coaches are fine during the younger years, but the high school years need unbiased coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's really needs to get non parent coaches for the high schools teams. Parent coaches are fine during the younger years, but the high school years need unbiased coaches.

We nominate you wise guy. Get real, any real Looneys parent knows that we hire the best coaches and they have experience. Experience is a real thing and coaching experience is the same. These teams are authentic B'more play with authentic B'more game. Curated good stuff you wish you knew.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, you must have been hanging out at Looneys bar all day, drinking the Cool aid. You hire ex Loyola players or old Looneys players. Get you head out of your A@#. Oh they are experienced all right. The only authentic "B'more Game" you know is daddy ball....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which hold back kid are you talking about? Every starter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please, no dad coach in the world wouldn't watch out for his own kid. You want to coach, that's great. Coach a team that doesn't have your kid on it! Non of these guys are real coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is only 3 holdbacks on the team...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We nominate you wise guy. Get real, any real Looneys parent knows that we hire the best coaches and they have experience. Experience is a real thing and coaching experience is the same. These teams are authentic B'more play with authentic B'more game. Curated good stuff you wish you knew.

they were and are a daddy ball club that will consistently struggle to maintain their talent pool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is only 3 holdbacks on the team...

wow, that is a low number compared to Crabs, FCA and Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they were and are a daddy ball club that will consistently struggle to maintain their talent pool.

what team does your son play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team does your son play for?

Played 7 years for Looney's and you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they were and are a daddy ball club that will consistently struggle to maintain their talent pool.[/quote]

what team does your son play for?[/quote]

At 2023 dad coaches for Looneys and Koopers. Not crabs, Fca, breakers, rock, 91Md (mm sometimes but he is actually a real coach and has been on HS staffs).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team does your son play for?[/quote]

At 2023 dad coaches for Looneys and Koopers. Not crabs, Fca, breakers, rock, 91Md (mm sometimes but he is actually a real coach and has been on HS staffs).[/quote]

FCA & 91 dad coaches. Same for Hawks, DC dogs

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard