BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 39 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best matchup of the day will be Rebels Mom's vs. Turtles Mom's in a tri-fecta booze/calorie intake/yell off. Tough to pick a winner there, will have to let the competition on the side of the field/parking lot play out. Early predictions are for tight outfits, too much make-up and bad tatoo's that have weathered poorly with time and many husbands with embarrassed expressions and completely understandable wandering eyes. Looking forward to it!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looked at schedule. Not sure why Turtles and BBL in top Bracket but play 2 B Teams. Anyone understand this.

Because its not the top bracket lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is rocket builder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So original yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best matchup of the day will be Rebels Mom's vs. Turtles Mom's in a tri-fecta booze/calorie intake/yell off. Tough to pick a winner there, will have to let the competition on the side of the field/parking lot play out. Early predictions are for tight outfits, too much make-up and bad tatoo's that have weathered poorly with time and many husbands with embarrassed expressions and completely understandable wandering eyes. Looking forward to it!

[ChillLaxin] what people look like or how loud they cheer for their own 10 year old children. Once again this message board could be useful and occasionally offers valuable insight but most often is people like you talking smack about kids and parents you don't even know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news. Not a negative word was uttered about any children. There is a difference between cheering for your own child and disparaging his opponent and that herd of heffers does not understand the difference. Don't need to know them and don't want to know them based on the behavior I have witnessed on a number of occasions. Clean up your act and the comments will go away. A great opportunity awaits you this weekend to change the perception. Lose with class...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked at schedule. Not sure why Turtles and BBL in top Bracket but play 2 B Teams. Anyone understand this.

Because its not the top bracket lol

According to the site we play Turtles, Express North and S2S which are all in the Big 10 Bracket. Not sure if you consider that the top or not. Just happy to have the boys back on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will the turtles even break a sweat? maybe bbl gives them a game, doubt it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to the site we play Turtles, Express North and S2S which are all in the Big 10 Bracket. Not sure if you consider that the top or not. Just happy to have the boys back on the field.[/quote]

look again, express N and s2s are not in top 10 bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North known to bring down some ringers at times too. Seen a couple of their 2028 kids drive themselves home after games

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news. Not a negative word was uttered about any children. There is a difference between cheering for your own child and disparaging his opponent and that herd of heffers does not understand the difference. Don't need to know them and don't want to know them based on the behavior I have witnessed on a number of occasions. Clean up your act and the comments will go away. A great opportunity awaits you this weekend to change the perception. Lose with class...

OK George Clooney...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North known to bring down some ringers at times too. Seen a couple of their 2028 kids drive themselves home after games

that is no joke. i was in connecticut for the nlf and watched the express north vs 91 venom game. express north was huge, and very physical. that game was an absolute battle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that is no joke. i was in connecticut for the nlf and watched the express north vs 91 venom game. express north was huge, and very physical. that game was an absolute battle

North won also correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No venom by 2
And S2S is a average untested B team at best!
The top bracket is moose, igloo and legacy
Bbl will crush that bracket they are in. Turtles game might be the best match up in that bracket
Too bad Express played chicken and went into a total B bracket
With half of there A team coming to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weather going to be an issue Monday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I remember reading on here that Venom came back and beat north by a goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is tomorrow’s tournament canceled?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Any reschedule date?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dam, Corona stinks. Never drinking that beer again just based on the negative association alone. Really wanted to see some game results to tone some of the rhetoric on here down... Back to the free for all and the nutjobs proclaiming their team is best blah, blah, blah...enjoy your time atop your imaginary rankings for now...should be a long run before facts (game results) will be able to actually provide some clarity and expose delusions...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dam, Corona stinks. Never drinking that beer again just based on the negative association alone. Really wanted to see some game results to tone some of the rhetoric on here down... Back to the free for all and the nutjobs proclaiming their team is best blah, blah, blah...enjoy your time atop your imaginary rankings for now...should be a long run before facts (game results) will be able to actually provide some clarity and expose delusions...

Feels we are trending towards a full shutdown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Feels we are trending towards a full shutdown.

Or weather duh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there's the halloween havoc and the blatant fall jam coming up next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant fall jam is cancelled. Halloween havoc lost one of their fields and had to cut some teams out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant fall jam moved to nov 15 in middleton ny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think Blatant is Nov 14th 15th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant fall jam is cancelled. Halloween havoc lost one of their fields and had to cut some teams out.

This lacrosse season for Li another uncertain joke like the spring summer .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will the halloween havoc schedule be released?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like for S2S to play Surge. I think that would be an even match-up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like for S2S to play Surge. I think that would be an even match-up.

that's a pretty baseless comment. Even when they were Havoc, this was a strong B team with experience playing together. S2S has not even played a relevant game yet. Plus, the S2S team is chock full of B players and is a new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule is up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S against 2way and BBL
I would save my money and stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule is up

What tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S against 2way and BBL
I would save my money and stay home.

if they come within 10 goals each game... it is a win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did FLG kill off their 2028 team? where did the kids go, if so?

any takers here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule is up

What tournament?

Halloween Havoc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I'd like for S2S to play Surge. I think that would be an even match-up."

"that's a pretty baseless comment. Even when they were Havoc, this was a strong B team with experience playing together. S2S has not even played a relevant game yet. Plus, the S2S team is chock full of B players and is a new team."

...Um, for the reasons stated above in the somewhat rude response I will restate: I'd like for S2S to play Surge. I think that would be an even match-up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this forum is full of opinions, so here is mine, I’ve seen S2S and havoc play in the past, havoc couldn’t hang with the A teams, but they consistently beat b teams and allegedly they have improved a lot (now as Surge). S2S has almost always lost to town and b teams, so unless if they improved drastically this year, I’m almost certain that Surge would beat them easily.

Next weekend it seems a group of A teams might get to face off in Jersey - Legacy, Rebels, Rush, Igloo, express .... and possibly more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’s 91 Venom on that list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this forum is full of opinions, so here is mine, I’ve seen S2S and havoc play in the past, havoc couldn’t hang with the A teams, but they consistently beat b teams and allegedly they have improved a lot (now as Surge). S2S has almost always lost to town and b teams, so unless if they improved drastically this year, I’m almost certain that Surge would beat them easily.

Next weekend it seems a group of A teams might get to face off in Jersey - Legacy, Rebels, Rush, Igloo, express .... and possibly more

Can you please stop trying to act like you are an independent parent who has had time to watch two different 2028 B teams in his spare time. Your obviously a havoc parent. Last year the team was a mess. One coach quit in the middle of the season. The team played in 2 tournaments last summer(while venom played in 5) . The last tournament they had about 13 players and needed 4 venom players to come down and help. Sounds like they changed things with a new name and new coaches. Good for them. But please stop acting like havoc was good team

Page 9 of 39 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard