BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 73 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cancelled

Weather or Covid?
Weather

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax is heading down to Philly for NXT Nightfall this weekend. Why are all the LI teams sitting at home and not playing? Very frustrating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax is heading down to Philly for NXT Nightfall this weekend. Why are all the LI teams sitting at home and not playing? Very frustrating.
I'm with you, let the boys travel and play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD also playing NXT Nightfall...the real 91? We're told we potentially have a scrimmage...ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD also playing NXT Nightfall...the real 91? We're told we potentially have a scrimmage...ridiculous

We are getting ripped iff on LI . Tuition cost vs time playing etc its 1 big scam .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are getting ripped iff on LI . Tuition cost vs time playing etc its 1 big scam .

Agreed. The biggest problem is all these big clubs have their own tournament companies now. They make a lot less money by putting their teams in tournaments they don’t own. 91 is by far the worst when it comes to this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 MD is not good. Sweetlax will run them off the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. The biggest problem is all these big clubs have their own tournament companies now. They make a lot less money by putting their teams in tournaments they don’t own. 91 is by far the worst when it comes to this
No one learned from the shadiness they did from the covid .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. $3-4K as a "discounted" tuition due to COVID is obscene. All to travel to NJ and CT to play the same teams over and over. Insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. We complain and still pay to be on these "better" teams (i.e., 91, Express, Igloo) on LI because we think it will serve these kids better in the long run. Time to reevaluate lining these programs pockets. They're making out better than they did pre-COVID.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely correct . Dynamic is the worst offender. They put out about 20 tournaments per year (way too much) and then force their teams to play in them even when they're weak teams and brackets . When a coach decides he wants to take the team to a different tournament to face better competition the coach than has to go to the parents and ask them to pay for that tournament. Ridiculous. And more recently I have even heard that they even asked parents to pay for referee fees when they scrimmaged a team on long island . Awful .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure about the other clubs but express has played every weekend for 4 straight weeks . When there hasn't been a tournament they have played at least two scrimmages per weekend and still going .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure about the other clubs but express has played every weekend for 4 straight weeks . When there hasn't been a tournament they have played at least two scrimmages per weekend and still going .

I’m not an express dad, and there’s plenty of people that complain about them. But at least they only run a few tournaments and not the absurdity of 91 and my lacrosse tournaments. This allows them to put there kids in competitive tournaments that they don’t own. Wonder if this is the reason why they are the dominate team (on Long Island ) at this age group ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not an express dad, and there’s plenty of people that complain about them. But at least they only run a few tournaments and not the absurdity of 91 and my lacrosse tournaments. This allows them to put there kids in competitive tournaments that they don’t own. Wonder if this is the reason why they are the dominate team (on Long Island ) at this age group ?

You hit the nail on the head . While there may be a lot of negative talk about express and I have heard them all . One thing I will tell you is that they actually seek out the best teams to play. For example last week they went to jersey and played the tigers from PA one if the best in the 2026 year . At express they feel that you only get better by playing the better teams . I know that 91 seems to donut differently and it's blatantly obvious that they play in their own tournaments where they control the brackets and face the weaker teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You hit the nail on the head . While there may be a lot of negative talk about express and I have heard them all . One thing I will tell you is that they actually seek out the best teams to play. For example last week they went to jersey and played the tigers from PA one if the best in the 2026 year . At express they feel that you only get better by playing the better teams . I know that 91 seems to donut differently and it's blatantly obvious that they play in their own tournaments where they control the brackets and face the weaker teams .
I get what you are saying about 91 getting stuck with own tourneys, but why is 91 MD getting to play in an NXT tourney this weekend and we are told we can’t on LI? PA is not on the travel restriction list which is why Sweetlax is going. The tourney isn’t on the “91 do not play list” as 91 MD is going, so why can’t we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get what you are saying about 91 getting stuck with own tourneys, but why is 91 MD getting to play in an NXT tourney this weekend and we are told we can’t on LI? PA is not on the travel restriction list which is why Sweetlax is going. The tourney isn’t on the “91 do not play list” as 91 MD is going, so why can’t we?

I may be wrong. But 91 Maryland is completely separate entity from 91 Long Island. As a result they are not tied to dynamic sports or my lacrosse tournaments. From what I understand 91 in other states is similar to you buying a franchise. Independently owned but still have to pay to use the name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sweetlax challenging themselves to play a bunch of philly noboddys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What states are on the NY travel restriction list still?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you have some questions for the directors at 91. Why don’t you ask them ? I would . It’s a shame , from what I hear this current situation (pandemic) has really Shined the light on some decisions at 91 which a lot of people have always seen and left as a result . I guess the rest of you are seeing it as well. I guess that’s what happens when you’re owned by a corporate parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweetlax challenging themselves to play a bunch of philly noboddys
At least they are getting out of here and going to play some new teams. My son and his teammates are so bored with the current setup of local only play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct....each club should have one fall and one spring/summer tournament (express does that as well as legacy ....) Then each club goes to each other's tournaments as well as some out if state teams and we reciprocate. This nonsense of dynamic (team 91) putting out 20 tournaments is pure garbage . They end up being weak tournament's filled with 91 teams anyway . Enough already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suspect it is only one person on here bashing 91 and responding to himself. There hasn’t been this much activity on this thread during working hours in a loooooooong time. If you’re so unhappy, pack your lax bag and jump the fence. I’m sure the turf is greener and without pellets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inspector gadget solved the mystery

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What shadiness? Specifics please?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inspector gadget solved the mystery

Case in point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people really consider 91 to be the 2nd best team on LI? I watched them lose to a very mediocre 2way team today. Also told Shore2shore played very close game against them. Very overrated if they’re considered #2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people really consider 91 to be the 2nd best team on LI? I watched them lose to a very mediocre 2way team today. Also told Shore2shore played very close game against them. Very overrated if they’re considered #2.

Express is clearly number 1. Number 2 is a toss up between 91, igloo, shore to shore, outlaws etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 2way team should be embarrassed. They should get those kids tutors if they got left back that many times and are still in 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is clearly number 1. Number 2 is a toss up between 91, igloo, shore to shore, outlaws etc.

There is a HUGE gap between Express and the other LI teams. They are very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares they are 12 yrs old .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 2way team should be embarrassed. They should get those kids tutors if they got left back that many times and are still in 7th grade.

What are you saying? Every single kid is 12 years old on 2way. You must be a team 91 parent that is upset. I'll agree with the previous comment that says your child's team is overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where was the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cut it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just sop unless 2way cornered the market on 6 foot one inch 12 year olds, its clear that they are not of age. If you dont feel it makes a difference, thats fine also. But please do not try to pass those kids off as 12 years old, its sad.

What are you saying? Every single kid is 12 years old on 2way. You must be a team 91 parent that is upset. I'll agree with the previous comment that says your child's team is overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2Way kid told my kid he was 15. Sounds like you may need the tutor bruh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no mistaking that 91 just isn't very good . They can talk about size of players etc.....but they have been beaten by many teams and have looked horrible .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are fake news. That definitely did not happen. It sounds as if you're upset that 91 just keeps on losing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At these play days lots of older kids from older teams. like 2024 kids, playing in 2026 to get cheap wins. Only pay attention to tournament scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin] show there.

You are fake news. That definitely did not happen. It sounds as if you're upset that 91 just keeps on losing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Def not fake news, guarantee you will not see those kids from 2way black in world series. maybe in the 2024 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone who comes on here bashing a 12 year old team should have to also say who their kid played for. So......what team does your kid play for?

Page 11 of 73 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard